你知道自己在干什么吗
Do you even know what you're doing?
你成全一个酗酒者喝酒
You're helping an alcoholic drink.
这等于把上膛的枪递给一个杀手
That's like handing a killer a loaded gun.
这事你在行吧
Yeah, well, I guess you'd be the expert on that one.
你不能永远躲着我 小谢
Can't avoid me forever, Shelb.
我可以 并且我会的
I can and I will.
你根本就不该回来
You never should have come back here.
我当然应该回来
Of course I should have come back.
我必须再见你一面
You know I had to see you again.
但我不想看见你
Yeah, well, I don't want to see you.
我爱我丈夫
I love my husband.
我来这里是为了他
I'm here for him.
但是他并不是为你而来
Yeah. Well, he ain't here for you.
而我是
But I am.
拜托 小谢
Come on, Shelb.
他从不像我那样摸你
He never touched you the way I touched you.
-那个周末 你还记得吗 -够了
- That weekend. Remember? - Stop it.
我知道你还记得
I know you do.
因为你在发抖
I can tell because you're shivering.
我没有发抖
I am not shivering.
我在颤抖
I am vibrating
是因为愤怒 你个混♥蛋♥
with rage, you asshole.
老兄
Hey, bro.
天啊
Oh, God...
你想要她吗
You want her?
她是你的了 你跟她做什么我都无所谓
You can have her. I don't give a shit what you do with her.
就跟她在这儿做吧 我无所谓
Fuck her right here, for all I care.
以后别来烦我就是
Just stay out of my way.
你知道真人秀中我最喜欢什么吗
You know what I love about reality TV the most?
坏人
The bad guy.
小淘气们 玛罗莎
Puck. Omarosa.
那个戴假肢的疯女人
That crazy bitch with the fake leg.
没错 我可下了功夫的
Yeah, I did my homework.
当然 我是在乎谢尔比的
Sure, I care about Shelby.
她很好
I mean, she is fine.
但是西德尼花钱请我来是有一个原因的
But Sidney paid me to come back for one reason
并且只有一个原因 那就是收视率
and one reason only: ratings.
你看见这个了吗
You see this?
看看
Check this out.
西德给了我窃听器
Sid's got me wired
让我去毁了所有人的生活
and ready to ruin these people's lives
并且把每一刻都记录下来
and record every moment of it.
随身摄像头
Body cam.
近距离又私密
Up close and personal.
听着
Hey, listen,
如果我要当坏人
if I got to play the dick
好让人们收看这个节目
in order for people to tune in for ratings,
那我就要这么做
then that's what the hell I'm-a do.
好的方面是什么呢
What's the bright side?
我告诉你好的方面是什么
Let me tell you what the bright side is.
坏人永远是每档节目中的主角
The bad guy is always the lead on every show.
我问问你们另一件事
Now, let me ask you something else,
爱说三道四的贱♥人♥们
judgmental motherfuckers,
还有什么比上镜时间更重要呢
what's more important than screen time?
入侵者
Trespasser.
这片土地属于我的人♥民♥
This land belongeth to my people.
你是不受欢迎的
Thou art not welcome.
现在死亡将作为你的惩罚
Now punishment will be thy death.
艾格尼丝
Agnes...
我只是想上节目
I just wanted to be on the show.
但是他不允许
But he won't let me.
他说
He said
没有人在乎我了
no one cares about me anymore.
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
求你了 艾格尼丝
Please, Agnes.
我是屠夫
I'm The Butcher,
所有威胁入侵我土地的人
and all that threaten and invade my land
都对我不利 你竟然敢回来
do me harm. Thou dare come back here?
你没长教训吗 谢尔比·米勒
Hast thou learned nothing, Shelby Miller?
你在做什么
What art thou doing?
我知道我要死了
I know that I'm about to die.
我要让世界知道
And I want the world to know exactly
究竟是谁该为我的死负责
who was responsible for my murder.
血流成河 生死离别
Fola a fuil, saol a bas.
邪恶力量
Olc na dorchdais.
血的牺牲
Cuirimid iobairt.
猪
Swine!
我要穿着你的头皮 如同动物的皮毛
I shall wear thy scalp as an animal pelt!
好了
Okay.
好了 好了 姑娘
Oh, come on. Oh, come on, girl.
好了 我在这儿 我在这儿
Come on, I got you, I got you.
艾格尼丝去哪了
Where the fuck is Agnes?
天啊 快点 我需要绷带
Oh, God. Quickly, quickly. I need the bandages.
快点 撑住亲爱的 努力保持清醒
Quickly. Come on, darling. Tr-Try to stay awake.
天啊 把那个给我
Oh, Jesus. Here, give me that.
-我能帮忙 -你现在想帮忙了
- I-I can help. - Now you want to help?
艾格尼丝砍人的时候你去哪里了
Where were you when Agnes was here with the knife?
别闹了 快来帮忙
Boys, seriously! Come on.
好的 把她的头抬起来
Okay. Keep her head up. Come on.
绕一圈 就是这样 尽量裹紧一点
Wrap it around. There we go. Try to keep it really tight.
跨过她胸部裹一下
Once across her chest. Come on.
张开 亲爱的 好的
Open up, darling. Okay.
-有效果了 -我之前是女王陛下的护士
- It's working. - I was a nurse at Her Majesty's.
医院吗
Hospital?
不是 亲爱的 是伦敦西区的一个剧院
No, darling. The theatre in the West End.
电♥话♥都打不通 有人把线路切断了
None of the phones work. Somebody cut the lines.
西德尼 谢尔比伤得很重
Sidney, Shelby is really hurt.
你赶紧叫辆救护车来房♥子这里
You need to send an fucking ambulance to the house right now!
一个小时过去了
It's been an hour.
没有救护车
No ambulance.
没有西德尼的消息
No message from Sidney.
谢尔比的情况看起来还算稳定
Shelby, she seems to be stable.
目前是这样
For now.
我内心很挣扎
I'm really struggling here.
我承认
I'll admit it,
我害怕了
I'm scared.
摄制拖车离这不会太远
The production trailer can't be too far away.
所以你找到他们应该不难
So it shouldn't be hard for you to find them...
我
Me?
当然 我不会丢下谢尔比的
Yeah, I-I'm not leaving Shelby's side.
如果你觉得我会在外面有个疯婆娘
If you think I'm going outside, getting lost in them woods,
拿着切肉刀乱跑的时候
while there's some crazy old lady
冒着在树林里迷路的风险出去
running around with a cleaver,
-那你想得太美了 -这太扯了
- you can kiss your own ass... - This is bullshit!
马特 你陪着谢尔比 我去
Matt, you stay with Shelby. I'll go.
-你不能一个人去 -我陪她去
- Not by yourself, you won't. - I-I'll go with her!
我都不信你是不是真去搬救兵的
Not sure I even trust you to come back with help.
-你可以相信这个 -天啊
- You can trust this. - Oh, my God.
你竟然带了把枪来这里
You done brought a gun in here?!
我就带了怎么着
You bet your ass I did.
你觉得我会毫无防备就回这里吗
You think I'd come back here defenseless?
她现在可能就在看着我们
She's probably watching us right now.
如果我先看见她了 我会一枪毙了她
If I see her first, I'll shoot on sight.
听着 我知道这完全有违你的直觉
Look, I know this goes against every fiber of your being,
但你能不能尽量避免流血
but could you please try to avoid bloodshed?
这房♥子有秘密通道可以出去
There is a secret way out of this house.
好吧 小心别碰头
All right, mind your heads.
我们下来真的好吗
Should we really be down here?
这是最佳方案了
This is the best way.
监视房♥子的人不会知道我们离开了
No one watching the house will know we've gone.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表