我从没想过
I never thought about
荒野里会有什么
what could be in the wilderness.
躲藏在黑暗中
Hiding in the dark.
喂
Hello.
我以为自己在做梦
I thought I was dreaming.
你看到她了吗
Do you see her?
我以为不可能更糟了
I didn't think it could get any worse.
马特
Matt!
我是所有蜂巢的蜂后
I am the queen of every hive.
我是每座山峰的虐焰
I am the fire on every hill.
我是每个人头上的护盾
I am the shield over every head.
我是站场上的矛
I am the spear of battle.
我既是树
Who but I am both the tree
也是劈树之闪电
and the lightning that strikes it.
我从没想过 荒野里会有什么
I never thought about what could be in the wilderness.
躲藏在黑暗中
Hiding in the dark, or...
也没想过 只是为了能活 我要付出什么代价
Or what it'd take for me just to survive.
这个背弃者被在树林边发现
This deserter was found at the edge of the wood
带着从仓库偷来的我们的口粮
with our provisions stolen from the storehouse.
正义要求他为背叛忏悔
Justice demand penance for his betrayal.
他不过是只偶蹄的野兽
For he is but a cloven beast,
在泥沼淤泥中腐烂
rotting in the mire and muck,
和他溃烂的灵魂一样不洁
as unclean as his festering soul.
说啊 猪 说话
Speak, pig, speak!
让他得到净化吧
Let him be purified.
抓住她
Seize her!
李送她去了医院
Lee brought her to the hospital.
她醒来时 谢尔比对警♥察♥说了
And when she woke up, Shelby told the police
很多疯狂的故事
a lot of wild stories...
说了她看到的人祭场面
about when she got to the human sacrifice.
他们派了一名警官去调查
They sent an officer out to investigate,
但什么都没找到
but they couldn't find anything.
他们还叫护士抽血
They also told the nurses to take some blood
检查谢尔比是否服用了毒品
to check and see if Shelby was on drugs.
致幻剂
Hallucinogens.
她没问题
She was clean.
看
Bam.
我喜欢我的泰迪熊
I like my teddy bear.
我该去保护你的
I should have been there to protect you
不管发生了什么
from whatever this was.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我现在来了
But I'm here now,
我们会另找地方住的
and we will find somewhere else to stay.
我保证
I promise you that.
不
No.
我觉得是某个山里人干的
I think it was one of the mountain men.
整件事情就是个设计精巧的骗局
The whole thing was an elaborate hoax.
他们巴不得把我们吓跑呢 马特
They are desperate to scare us away, Matt.
看着我
Look at me.
我们不能让他们得逞
We can't let them.
我们不能走
We can't leave.
更何况我们把所有的钱都花在这个房♥子上了
Not when every cent we have is tied up in that house.
如果他们想和我们开战
If it was a fight they wanted,
那就来吧
it was a fight they were gonna get.
第六季第二集
回头想想 我明白了为什么
Looking back, I understand why the court
法庭把全部监护权给了梅森
gave Mason full custody.
哪有母亲会做出
What kind of mother does the things I did
我那时做的事情
during those times?
是我的奇耻大辱 我为此恨我自己
It's my great shame; I hate myself for it.
我本不想带她来这房♥子的
I didn't want to bring her to the house.
尤其是发生了这么多事
Not with everything that was going on.
妈妈说这是座农舍
Mama says this was a farmhouse.
鸡呢 猪呢 都在哪啊
Where's the chickens and the pigs and stuff?
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby
我很努力地和芙洛拉重建关系
I was really trying to reconnect with Flora.
重获她的信任 重塑我们特有的母女感情
regain her trust, that special mother-daughter bond.
拜拜 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
我想如果我让她待在家里
I figured if I kept her inside,
小心看着她 就会没事的
and kept a close eye on her, it would be all right.
好样的
Ah! Good one.
你饿吗
Hey, you hungry?
好的
Okay.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
随便把我女儿放在哪
You can put my little girl anywhere,
她都会过得舒舒服服的
and she will make herself at home.
她能把任何地方当成家
She will make any place her place.
宝贝
Baby?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你在和谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
普里西拉
Priscilla.
她是我的朋友
She's my friend.
我听说很多离异家庭的孩子都会这样
I heard this happens a lot with children of divorce.
他们开始编造一些事情
They start making things up.
胡乱发脾气
Acting out.
想到是我造成的 我就很心碎
It broke my heart to think I had done this to her.
那你和普里西拉在聊什么
So what were you and Priscilla talking about?
是秘密吗
Or is that a secret?
如果我们帮她
She's gonna make a bonnet for me
她就给我做个和她的一样的帽子
just like hers if we help her.
帽子啊
Oh. A bonnet.
帮她做什么
Help her do what?
让它停下
Make it stop.
让什么停下
Make what stop?
她说她厌倦了鲜血
She said she's tired of all the blood.
待在这
Stay right here.
你姐姐在想些什么啊
What's your sister thinking?
她想看看她的孩子
Uh, she wants to see her kid.
你知道梅森的为人
You know how Mason is.
她不想让他找理由不让她接近孩子
She don't want to give him a reason to keep her away.
她觉得我在撒谎
She thinks I'm full of shit.
她知道你现在压力很大
She knows you're under a lot of pressure.
她知道我没有说谎
She knows I'm not lying.
那些疯子进到咱们家挂那些东西的时候
She was in the basement with me when those inbreds
她和我都在地下室里
came into our home and hung those things.
我知道
I know.
我同意 我们不能因为那些混♥蛋♥
I agree. We're not gonna lose our life savings
就放弃我们一生的积蓄
on account of these assholes.
我们要抗争
We fight.
至少在房♥子能转手之前
At least until we can sell.
你确定你要那么做吗
Are you sure that's what you want to do?
我们可能别无选择了
We might not have a choice.
晚安
Good night.
我觉得有点愧疚
I felt a little guilty.
马特知道我在这过得不开心
Matt knew that I wasn't happy there,
我也知道李觉得我在编故事
and I knew that Lee thought I was making up stories.
这样更容易接受
It was easier to believe that.
我是说 另一种解释太过恐怖
I mean... the alternative was scary.
有人不想让我们待在那房♥子里
Someone didn't want us in that house,
他们要尽其所能让我们离开
and they were gonna make damn sure that we left
永远地离开
and never came back.
谢尔比
Shelby?
谢尔比 你在干什么
Shelby, what are you doing?
有人在外面
Someone's outside.
-什么 -对 我要出去
- What? - Yeah, I'm going out there.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
不 我没疯 我真是气疯了
No. I'm not crazy, I'm pissed off.
我这次不想裹着被子
I'm not gonna sit here
在这里坐着
cowering under the covers this time.
谢尔
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表