It is for this fascinating woman,
我选择复出
that I have come out of retirement.
李·哈里斯同意接受我的采访
Lee Harris has agreed to do an interview
从她的角度 向世人诉说这个独特的故事
to tell the world her side of an extraordinary story,
未经剪辑和删减 在电视上现场直播
unedited, unfiltered, live on television.
欢迎收看《拉娜·温特斯特别节目》
Welcome to The Lana Winters Special.
李
Lee.
感谢你接受这次采访
Thank you for agreeing to this interview.
我有太多问题想问
There are so many questions I want to ask,
都是人们最想知道的答案
so much everyone is dying to know.
我们先从最重要的问题开始
I will start with the most important question first.
你好吗
How are you?
你难住我了
You had me there.
我真的想了解
Well, I honestly want to know.
你经历了地狱般的生活
You have been through hell and back,
换做别人可能就放弃了
and so many people would've simply given up.
这是我知道的
This I know.
但你是如何挺过来的呢
To what do you attribute your resilience?
我心里有盼头
Well, it's good to have a goal in mind,
有希望
something to hope for.
给我希望的是芙洛拉
For me, that's Flora.
你的女儿
Your daughter.
一直都是她
It's always been about her.
在我最黑暗的日子里
At my darkest times,
是她让我活下去
she kept me alive.
想到芙洛拉也许会成为孤儿
The thought of Flora being alone in the world,
再次见到她的喜悦 还有
the joy of seeing her again, and...
能看着她长大
to watch her grow up.
都是我前进的动力
It's kept me going.
现在你和你女儿的关系怎么样了
How is your relationship with your daughter today?
现在不住在一起
At the moment, spare.
我能想象
I can only imagine
那对你来说有多痛苦
how painful that must be for you now.
但你还是选择回到法庭
Having to go back into a courtroom yet again,
这次是争夺抚养权
this time to fight for custody.
梅森的家人认为
Mason's family have decided
我会对女儿产生不良影响
that I'm not a good influence on my own daughter.
即使我被判了无罪
Even though I've been acquitted of all charges.
你必须承认 那些可怕的画面还在
You have to admit, those horrible images remain.
人们永远会把李·哈里斯
The public will always associate Lee Harris
和三个无辜者的死亡联♥系♥在一起
with the deaths of three innocent people.
还有你的丈夫
Not to mention your husband.
芙洛拉的父亲
Flora's father.
而判你无罪的陪审团 和近半美国人
And by acquitting you, the jury, and basically half of America,
都认为芙洛拉 你的女儿 是撒谎精
are calling Flora-- your daughter-- a liar.
我来这里不是为了再次受审的
I did not come here to be put on trial again.
那你为什么来了 李
But why are you here, Lee?
你为什么同意接受这次采访
Why did you agree to this interview?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
据我所知 你拒绝了其他所有人的邀请
Well, I know for a fact that you turned everybody else down.
黛安·索耶
Diane Sawyer.
芭芭拉·沃尔特斯
Barbara Walters.
因为你
Because of you.
因为你这个人本身
Because of... who you are.
还有你的经历
And what you've been through.
我是指
I mean, Jesus.
你杀了自己的儿子
You killed your own son.
血脸杀手
Bloody Face.
我是先下手为强 杀死了变♥态♥杀人犯
I killed a psychopathic murderer before he could kill me.
我做了必须做的事
I did what I had to do.
没错
Exactly.
你知道你做的每一件事
You know there are extenuating circumstances
-都情有可原 -是的
- in every action you take. - Of course.
这就是为什么我愿意和你聊聊
That's why I agreed to talk to you.
其实你来这里不是为了和我聊吧
Well, it's not really me you came here to talk to, is it?
在你的无罪判决之后
Your daughter has refused to speak to you
你女儿就拒绝和你说话了吧
since your acquittal, isn't that right?
我希望她现在在看
I'm praying she's watching,
她能看到这些
and that she'll somehow see this
这样我就可以告诉她一些她必须知道的事
so I can tell her what she needs to know.
现在就是你的机会
Well... this is your chance.
告诉她
Tell her.
芙洛拉 也许你已经知道我要说的话了
Flora, I'm gonna tell you something that maybe you already know.
但我字字真心
But you need to hear it from my heart.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我绝不放弃
And I'm never gonna give up.
绝不罢手 直到我们能团圆
Never stop, until we are together again.
你感觉好点了吗
You feel better?
好点了
Yeah.
她在哪 李
Where is she, Lee?
什么
What?
芙洛拉
Flora.
她在哪
Where is she?
这是什么陷阱问题吗
Is that some sort of trick question?
芙洛拉·哈里斯被她的爷爷奶奶上报失踪
Flora Harris was reported missing by her grandparents
就在我们开始直播前的一个小时
an hour before we went on the air.
-她在哪 李 -你在说什么啊
- Where is she? Lee? - What are you talking about?
我知道我们的观众会理解你作为一个
I know that our viewers will understand the desperation
与自己亲生骨肉分离的妈妈的绝望
of a mother separated from her daughter,
但是如果你再次绑♥架♥了她
but if you have abducted her again,
李 现在是时候坦白了
Lee, now is the time to come clean
在一切事情都失控之前
before things spiral out of control.
我的天 老天爷
My God, Jesus.
-李 请坐下 -我得去找我的女儿
- Lee. Please sit down. - I have to find my daughter.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
是袭击性武器
That's a goddamn assault weapon.
李 坐下
Lee, sit down.
坐下 该死
Sit down, goddamn it!
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 是罗特
Oh, my God. It's Lot.
我敢打赌没想到会见到我吧
I bet you I'm the last guy you expected to see.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please.
拜托
Please.
我叫拉娜·温特斯
My name is Lana Winters.
不要做什么自己会后悔的事
Do not do anything you regret.
你现在正在被直播
You are on live television.
我才不在乎你的节目
I could give a shit about your TV.
我要做的是伸张正义
What I'm about to do is justice.
不 这不是正义 这是报复
No, this is not justice, this is revenge.
她杀了杰瑟
She killed Jether.
我妈妈的死她也脱不了干系
It's her fault my mama's dead.
整个世界都在看着你 年轻人
The world is watching you, young man.
几百万人
Millions of people.
你有个机会去说出真♥相♥
You have an opportunity to tell your truth.
我能感受到你的痛苦
I can see the pain you're in.
我知道那种痛苦
I know that pain.
我知道当你非常绝望 想拨乱反正时
I know what it's like to so desperately want
你不得不付诸武力
to correct an injustice that you are driven to violence.
你爱你的母亲
You loved your mother.
她是我的一切
She was everything to me.
杀了李不能让她起死回生
Killing Lee will not bring her back.
也不能减轻你的灵魂上的负担
It won't ease the burden on your soul.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
把它放下
Put it down.
她话太多了
She talks too much.
时间到了 李
Time's up, Lee.
请稍候
本动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站决定播出11月18日富有争议的剧集《 灵魂追捕手》
言语及影像包含暴♥力♥内容
今晚播出 超乎想象的特辑《鬼魂魂追捕手》
Tonight, an extraordinary special edition of Spirit Chasers.
未经授权不得入内
私自闯入该领地是违法的
我们将调查罗厄诺克之屋
We investigate the Roanoke house,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表