你还有些勇气
Still got some fire in you.
很好 你能活得久些
It's good. Keep you alive longer.
去死吧
Oh, burn in hell!
你该感谢我给你这样的下场
You should be thanking me that this is your end,
否则你会像那个在树上男孩一样
else you'd be strung up like that boy in the tree.
你干的
You did that!
是你干的吗
Did you do that?!
宝贝 我们才不会这样浪费美味
Oh, now, baby, we wouldn't have wasted good meat like that.
不许你说罗里
Oh, don't you dare talk about Rory!
你都不配提他的名字
You're not even good enough to say his name!
你们不过是一群精神病
You're nothing more than a bunch of pig psychopaths!
我们和动物没有关系
We don't have relations with our animals.
那是禁忌
It's forbidden.
见鬼
Bullshit.
你以为你是怎么得到那些
How else do you think you got
被你称为儿子的畸形的 你个臭娘们
those deformed monstrosities you call sons, you twat?!
下流的婊♥子♥
Filthy whore!
你敢这么我说我的宝贝
Don't you dare talk about my babies!
我能撕了你的脸
I can mangle your face!
或者你就张开你那张烂嘴
Or you could open your goddamn mouth!
我的天
Oh, my God.
张开
Open it.
我们会找到你的 妹子
We're gonna get you, girl!
你在干什么
What the hell you doing?
把相机带过来 就在这儿附近
Bring the camera back up! It's around here somewhere.
我抓到它的时候 你最好在拍
You better be filming when I catch it.
嘿 这儿
Hey, there it is!
抓住它
Go get it!
抓它
Go and get it.
抓它 抓它
Get it! Get it! Get it!
你的嘴给我
Give me your mouth.
好了 张开
All right, open up.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mama?
李
Lee?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你这个贱♥人♥
You evil bitch!
我的天 李
Oh, my God, Lee.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢上帝 感谢上帝
Thank God for you. Thank God for you. Thank God for you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
李 我的天啊 他们对你做了什么
Lee, my God. What did they do to you?
莫奈 他们...
Monet? Did they...?
对 她跑了 不知道走了多久了
Yeah, she-she got out, but who knows how long?
我的戒指 我要我的戒指
My ring. I want to get my ring.
去死吧 你个屠夫
You, you butchers!
我们走 注意你的头
There we go. Watch your head.
我们走 我的天
Here we go. Okay. Okay. God.
我该从那些波尔克那儿
I should've grabbed some more oxy
多弄点止痛药的
from those goddamn Polks.
我房♥间的行李里还有些
I have some stuff in my luggage in my room.
-什么 -我的天啊
- What? - Oh, my God.
我的老天 那是谁
Jesus Christ, who is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God!
马特 马特
Matt? Matt?!
李
Lee.
李 求你
Lee, please,
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
不管是什么东西干的 它还在这个屋子里
But whoever or whatever did this is probably still in this house.
我们必须走了 像你说的...
We have to keep going. It like you said--
好了 来吧
it's done. Come on.
快来 快来
Come on. Come on.
起来 起来 加油
Lift up, lift up. Come on.
好了 李
Okay. Lee, please.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
快 走吧 快
Come on. Keep going. Come on.
快
Come on.
快
Come on.
来 好了 等下等下
Come on. All right, wait, wait.
我来开门 撑住
Let me get the door. Hold on.
好的
All right.
我们走
Here we go.
你能做到的 快到了
You can do it. Almost.
这儿怎么了
What happened here?
人都在哪儿
Where is everyone?
我的天
Oh, my God.
好了
Okay.
我上楼去拿些药 你在这等我
I'm gonna go upstairs and get the medicine and you stay here.
你不会想留我一人在下面吧
You're not gonna leave me down here by myself.
那好吧 上来
All right then. Come on.
好了
All right.
靠着我 来吧
Lean into me. Come on.
来吧 靠着我
Come on, lean on me.
把重心放在我身上 就这样
Put your weight on me. Okay.
好了 躺下
Okay. All right.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
我记得把东西放这了
I know I've got the stuff in here.
我看看
Oh, look.
给你头下垫点东西 抬头 抬头
A little Burberry for under your head. Lift up, lift up.
好了 抱歉 可以了
There we go. I'm sorry. Okay.
行了
Okay.
好东西
The good stuff.
你想来点大♥麻♥吗
Do you want a joint?
李
Oh, Lee.
李 我很抱歉
Lee, I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天呐
Oh, God.
好了 看着我
Um... okay. Look at me.
我们会没事的 好吗
We're gonna be all right, okay?
我们会没事的 小心 小心
We're gonna be all right. Careful now. Careful.
你真是一团糟
You're a mess.
你真是一团糟
You're a mess.
该死的贱♥人♥敲了我几颗牙
Fucking bitch took my goddamned tooth.
给你
Here.
来一根这个怎么样
How 'bout one of these, yes?
-还是两根 -好
- How 'bout two? - Yeah.
我去倒点水来
I'm gonna get us some water.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天 可怜的谢尔比
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Poor Shelby!
我感觉自己的一部分也随她而去了 天呐
I feel like part of me has died with her! Oh, my God!
她是自杀的
She killed herself.
你们找到西德尼了吗 我们得逃出这鬼地方
Did you find Sidney? We got to get the hell out of here, man.
西德尼死了
Sidney is dead!
没人能帮我们
There is no help!
我们不能出去 也不能待在这里
We can't go outside and we can't stay here.
他们无处不在
They're freaking everywhere, man.
地下室发生了什么
What happened in the basement?
谁杀了我弟弟
Who killed my brother?
-是谢尔比 -省省吧
- Shelby. - Oh, give me a break!
她来到这里之后
Then she came up here and...
就自杀了
she killed herself.
她看到马特和那东西做♥爱♥完全崩溃了
She flipped out when she saw Matt having sex with that thing.
她... 她失去理智
She just... She went nuts
用撬棍砸爆了他的头
and busted his head open with a crowbar.
她... 她无法原谅自己
And she just... she couldn't live with herself,
于是就拿刀自刎了
so she slit her own throat.
我当时在场 看到了一切
I was here. I saw everything.
我想阻止她 但我真的无能为力
I tried to stop her, but I... I just couldn't.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表