and that seals her fate.
她的命运因此改变
It's a bit clearer up there now. Louise has been complaining lately
那里现在干净点了 露易丝近来一直在抱怨
there's not enough room to walk about.
没有足够的地方可以逛逛
I'm just going to tell her the good news.
我去告诉她这个好消息
He hurries to the window.
他匆匆走到窗户前
Closes it and fastens it.
关上窗户并栓牢
He picks up and transports the body of his wife
他把他的妻子
to a point between the bed and the door.
移到床和门之间的地方
He then notices a slight stain on the rug by the window
然后他发现窗边的地毯上有血迹
so he places this rug in front of the washstand
因此他把脸盆架前的地毯
and the rug in front of the washstand by the window.
和窗前的地毯对调了
If this stain,it is noticed,
如果这块血迹被发现了
it will be connected with the washstand.
也只会和洗脸盆有关系
There must be no suggestion that the window played any part in the murder.
不会和窗户扯上一点关系
Oh,God. Louise!
噢 天啊 露易丝!
Oh,Louise!
哦 露易丝!
A murder most cruel and hideous,Dr Leidner.
最残酷最可怕的谋杀 利德勒博士
And not content with that...
而你并未满足...
...you tried to incriminate Mademoiselle Johnson
...你试图嫁祸对你又好又忠心
who was good and loyal to you,
而且已经爱上你的
who was in love with you...
约翰逊小姐
...by planting in her room...
你把砸死你妻子的磨石
...the very quern with which you had killed your wife.
放到了她的房♥间里
I am so tired.
我太累了
I'm sorry about Anne Johnson.
安妮·约翰逊的事我很抱歉
That was bad,senseless.
那样做很不好 很愚蠢
It wasn't me.
那不是我
It was fear on my part.
是我身体里的恐惧
You'd have made a good archaeologist,Mr Poirot.
你会是一个很好的考古学家 波罗先生
You have the gift of re-creating the past.
你有重现历史的天赋
I loved Louise and I killed her.
我爱露易丝 我杀了她
But you shan't have her,Carey!
但你不能拥有他 凯里!
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
You betrayed both of us.
你背叛了我们俩
Oh,if you'd known Louise...
噢 如果你了解露易丝...
...you'd have understood.
...你会懂的
No.
不
I think you understand anyway.
我想你已经懂了
What are you doing here,Hastings?
你在这儿干什么 黑斯廷斯?
I'm enjoying my last few moments in Baghdad.
我在享受我在巴格达最后的时光
And in 43 minutes,
在四十三分钟后
the last train for one week,it leaves for Istanbul.
这个星期最后一趟去伊斯坦布尔的火车就开啦
It's ten minutes to the station
从这儿去车站只要十分钟
and the cab's nearby with my luggage. Have a tisane.
我的行李已经装上出租车了 来杯草药茶吧
I didn't know you spoke Arabic,Poirot.
我真不知道你还会说阿♥拉♥伯语 波罗
Just a few words that I have picked up,Hastings.
只会几句 黑斯廷斯
One should never squander the opportunity that travel affords.
不该浪费有人买♥♥单的旅游
A tisane.
来杯草药茶
Monsieur Poirot! I have found you!
波罗先生! 终于找到你了!
What is it,Monsieur?
怎么了 先生?
The telephone,Monsieur. From the Countess Rossakoff.
有您的电♥话♥ 先生 是露斯考夫女伯爵打来的
Merci.
谢谢
No,no,no,Monsieur! She has gone!
不不不 先生! 她已经挂了!
Gone? Yes,Monsieur.
挂了? 是的 先生
The line...the reception was very,very bad
电♥话♥线路...信♥号♥♥很不好
and she was speaking from Budapest.
她是从布达佩斯打来的
Budapest?
布达佩斯?
She left a message. Go on.
她有留言 接着说
She said she had been called to Shanghai
她说她应邀去上海
and would you kindly settle her bill for her?
想问问您是否能替她结账?
Her bill? Yes,Monsieur.
结账? 是的 先生
She said she would settle up the next time she saw you.
她说下次见您的时候会还您
Monsieur.
谢谢
Do not speak,Hastings.
别说话 黑斯廷斯
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表