How extraordinary.
多么不可思议啊
How did that get in there?
这玩意儿是怎么到这儿的呢?
Joseph!
约瑟夫!
Joseph!
约瑟夫!
Where's Joseph? Joseph?
约瑟夫在哪儿? 约瑟夫?
He got up before I was awake and I can't find him anywhere.
我醒之前他就起来了 我哪儿也找不着他
I'm sorry,I haven't seen him. He's not out at the dig?
对不起 我没看见他 他不在挖掘现场吗?
No.
不在
It will just be for the one night.
一个晚上就好
Very good sir.
好的 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Monsieur,I would like to send these telegrams.
先生 我要发几份电报
This to Tunisia,
这一份发到突尼斯
and these three to the United States of America.
这三份发到美国去
Keep them back.
不要让他们进来
Excusez-moi,excusez-moi s'il vous plait.
借过 借过
Now that this foul drug has led me
万恶的毒品逼得我
to murder.
去杀人
I can no longer live with myself.
我实在是没有办法活下去了
Marie would be better off without me.
没有我在身边 玛丽会过得更好
Ah,Captain Hastings!
啊 黑斯廷斯上校!
Is there any news of the man who was hanging around outside?
有没有那个在屋外游荡的人的消息?
The man I spoke to? I don't think so.
那个和我说话的人? 没有
I've been wondering since
我一直觉得
whether the man could have been an Iraqi
那个人会不会是一个
dressed up to look like a European.
故意打扮成欧洲人的伊♥拉♥克♥人
Seems clear to me he had some overwhelming interest
我觉得他对利德勒太太
in Mrs Leidner.
好像过度关心了
Your friend Monsieur Poirot is coming out to visit us today.
你的朋友 波罗先生 今天要来看我们吧
No,he's a bit busy today,sending telegrams.
不了 他今天忙着发电报
Telegrams... Where to?
电报? 发去哪里?
All over the world he said,
他说是发到全世界
but that was probably a bit of foreign exaggeration.
但是那也许是 外国人夸张的说话方式
I think perhaps he also exaggerated
我想他或许也夸大了
the length of time it would take him,Captain Hastings.
他到这里需要的时间吧 黑斯廷斯上校
Good Lord. Poirot!
天啊 是波罗!
I didn't think you were coming out here today.
我没想到你今天会来
Monsieur Mercado has committed suicide,Hastings.
梅卡尔多先生自杀了 黑斯廷斯
Not a word. Bonjour,Pere Lavigny.
不要泄露出去 你好 拉维涅神父
Bonjour,Monsieur Poirot.
你好 波罗先生
Father Lavigny was asking me about that fellow
拉维涅神父刚刚在问我
I saw peering in through the window.
我看到的那个往窗户里偷♥窥♥的家伙
Ah.
啊
Mademoiselle.
太太
Hello,Abdullah.
你好 阿布杜拉
Nurse?
护士?
You'd better come with me.
你最好跟我走一趟
So,in answer to your question,mon Pere,non.
我来回答你的问题 神父 不
The man is probably of no significance anyway.
那个人也许根本就不重要
Ah,the so beautiful cup!
啊 好漂亮的杯子!
Mm.
嗯
Oh,so beautiful.
噢 真的很漂亮啊
And so ancient,Hastings.
这宝贝有一段日子了啊 黑斯廷斯
No wax on it today either.
而且今天上面也没有涂蜡
Wax?
蜡
Yes.
是的
There were little bits of wax around the handle.
手柄这里有一点蜡
Ah,yes. Candle grease,no doubt.
啊 是的 肯定是蜡烛油
Oh,no! No!
哦 不要! 不要!
Do you need me to go with you?
要我陪你去吗?
It's alright.
不会有事的
Does that mean Mercado killed the Arab?
这么说是梅卡尔多杀死了那个阿♥拉♥伯人?
But the Arab was well known to the police as a dealer in drugs.
但是警方很清楚那个阿♥拉♥伯人是个毒贩子
Do you think he killed Mrs Leidner too?
你觉得利德勒是不是也是他杀的?
She may have known of the addiction of Monsieur Mercado.
她也许已经知道梅卡尔多是个瘾君子了
And perhaps it would have suited the temperament of Madame Leidner
而且也许对利德勒太太而言
to feel that she knew a secret
藏着一个她随时可以说出来的
she could reveal at any minute,
会带来毁灭性后果的秘密
with the effects most disastrous,eh?
很和她的心意 嗯?
So,for Monsieur Mercado,certainement
所以说 梅卡尔多先生
he would have had a motive.
当然有杀人动机
Is something the matter,Mademoiselle Johnson?
发生什么事了 约翰逊太太
No Is it to do with Monsieur Mercado?
没有 是和梅卡尔多先生有关吗?
You must tell me,Mademoiselle.
你必须告诉我 太太
I've...I've just seen something.
我...我刚刚看到了
And what is it that you have seen?
你看到什么了?
It is important that you tell me,Mademoiselle.
太太 告诉我 这很重要
I've seen how someone could come in from outside...
我看到了 人可以怎么从外面进来
..and no-one would ever guess.
而且不被人发现
How?
怎么说?
You must explain to us,Mademoiselle.
你必须向我解释清楚 太太
I've got to think it out first.
让我先想想
Is she alright?
她还好吗?
Hastings,I think I shall rest here for the night.
黑斯廷斯 我今晚要在这歇一宿
Good man! Why run after her?
好家伙! 为什么要跟着她转?
Show your independence!
你独♥立♥断案的本事到哪儿去了!
As an old,married man,
作为一个年长的已婚男士
I don't mind telling you,Poirot
我不介意告诉你 波罗
Hasting,is it not true that your wife requested that you should leave?
黑斯廷斯 你妻子不是要你离开吗?
Well,that's true,but
没错 但是
And that she requested that you should leave not only your home,
她不仅让你离开家
but the continent
还要你离开
in which it is situated?
她所在的大♥陆♥?
Yes. But just for a holiday.
是的 不过这是为了度假
She felt she needed a bit of a break.
她觉得自己需要休息一段日子
Mm. Then perhaps you will kindly not to presume to lecture me
嗯 那就拜托你不要像女性专家一样
as an expert on the psychology of women.
对我说教
I would never have thought it of Joe Mercado.
我真没想到会是梅卡尔多
I never suspected a thing.
我从来没怀疑他
Eh bien,Dr Leidner,
是的 利德勒先生
and addict is always adept to the extreme
吸毒的人总是很擅长
in concealing his addiction.
隐瞒他有毒瘾的事实
So,where does this put your investigation now,Mr Poirot?
那么 你的案子调查得怎么样了 波罗先生?
I do not know that is adds to it,
我不知道这件事能给案子带来什么帮助
nor that it takes away from it,Monsieur Coleman.
也不知道它对案子有什么影响 科尔曼先生
But this investigation,it marches more slowly than I had expected.
但是这次案子的进展比我预计的要慢多了
But it marches.
可它至少还在进展中
I only hope it holds for us no more surprises.
我只希望查案过程中 别再有什么意外了
Amen to that.
阿门
Entrez.
请进
I brought you a pair of pyjamas,Poirot,and a razor.
我给你带了睡衣和剃须刀 波罗
Oh,that is so good of you,mon ami.
哦 你真是太好了 我的朋友
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Are you sure you're going to be alright in here,Poirot?
你确定你睡在这里没问题吗 波罗?
Yes,of course I shall be alright,Hastings.
是的 当然没问题 黑斯廷斯
I wouldn't want to sleep in here,I don't mind telling you.
告诉你 我是不会想在这里睡觉的
Hastings,what is done is done.
黑斯廷斯 过去的已经过去了
The room,it is entirely neutral.
这个房♥间很普通
There are no resonances
没有理由说
that are ghostly at the death of Mme Leidner.
利德勒太太死后这里就成鬼屋了吧
And perhaps,there is something that I may learn.
也许 我在这里能发现什么
Yes.
好吧
All the same
还是一样
Good night,Hastings.
晚安 黑斯廷斯
What? Oh ah,well,er,
你说什么? 哦 哦
good night,Poirot.
晚安 波罗
Miss Johnson.
约翰逊小姐
Oh!
噢!
Mademoiselle! Mademoiselle Johnson!
太太! 约翰逊太太!
Mademoiselle Johnson?
约翰逊太太?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表