"Poop,you'll soon be back on your feet."
"波罗 祝你早日康复"
From everyone of the Forensic Department. Scotland Yard.
来自伦敦警♥察♥厅法医部门所有人
And here's one from the Belgium Ambassador.
这儿有一封来自比利时大使的信
It seems that the whole of London
看起来整个伦敦
knows what has occurred,Hastings.
都知道发生了什么事 黑斯廷斯
Oh,not more mail,Miss Lemon!
噢 别来更多的信了 莱蒙女士!
This is from the doctor.
这是医生的来信
I telephoned him this morning and he sent it round.
我今早和他通过话 他送来了这个
The Sandy Cove Hotel,just up the south coast.
沙地河湾旅馆 靠近南海岸
For the last couple of years,it has been run as a health resort.
在过去的几年 那里被改建成了度假胜地
It's highly recomended.
医生极力推荐的
A strict regim of diet and exercise. Sunshine and the sea...
做些锻炼 控制饮食 有阳光和大海
Non,Miss Lemon,This is not for Poirot.
不 莱蒙女士 这可不适合我
Your doctor disagrees,Mr. Poirot. And so do I.
你的医生可不这样认为 波罗先生 我也一样
We might have lost you the other night and...
那天晚上我们差点失去你了...
Well,it isn't even better thinking about it.
或许不去想会更好
Doctor's orders. I've booked you a room for too weeks.
这是医生的命令 我为你订了为期两周的房♥间
Oh,don't worry,Poirot,I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
别担心 波罗 我肯定你会喜欢的
I'm sure you will too,Capitain Hastings,you're going as well.
我肯定你也一样 黑斯廷斯上校 你也要去
What?
啥?
You didn't expect Mr. Poirot to go on his own!
你不会想让波罗先生一个人去吧!
Let's see... It's two pounds and nine pence.
让我看看... 一共两磅九便士
Hastings,the hotel it is on an island.
黑斯廷斯 那个旅馆在一座岛上
Don't worry,Poirot,you won't have to go on a boat.
别担心 波罗 你不用坐船的
There's that... to carry over the course.
我们坐那个过去
All aboard,please. We'll leave in a minute.
请大家都上来 我们一分钟后出发
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
You're on board for the island of the lost souls?
你马上就要踏上迷失的灵魂的小岛了
Patrick,I don't think it's gonna be as bad as it sounds.
帕特里克 不会那么糟的
I'm Patrick Redfern.
我是帕特里克·雷德福
My wife,Christine.
这是我的妻子 克里斯蒂
Madame.
女士你好
Hercule Poirot.
我是赫尔克里·波罗
My associate,Captain Hastings. How do you do ?
我的伙伴 黑斯廷斯上校 你好
Hercule Poirot? The famous detective?
赫尔克里·波罗? 那个著名的侦探?
Oui. Well,that will certainly live things up.
哇喔 这太棒了
Here we go.
我们出发了
You're not here on business,Mr. Poirot?
你在这儿不是为了公事吧 波罗先生?
Non,I come on recomendation from my doctor. Recommendation
不是 我是听医生的建议来的
We all need a rest,from time to time.
我们都需要时不时的休息一下
Nothing like a bit of sun and sea air.
没有什么能比得上阳光和海风
I must be careful of the sun. I burn up in a minute.
我要很小心阳光 我很容易晒伤
I say,Poirot. There's Arlena Stuart!
瞧 波罗 这是阿伦娜·斯图尔特!
Remember... from El Ranchero?
记得吗... 在艾尔牧场?
Hastings,that was an evening I was trying to forget.
黑斯廷斯 那是一个我想忘掉的晚上
Patrick? How could you...?
帕特里克? 你怎么能?
What?
你在说什么?
That woman,Arlena Stuart!
那个女人 阿伦娜·斯图尔特!
She's staying here,isn't she?
她在这里 不是吗?
I had no idea. Don't lie to me!
我不知道 别骗我!
It was your idea to come here,
来这儿是你的主意
I wondered why,and now I now.
那时我不知道原因 但是现在我知道了
Listen,Christine...
听着 克里斯蒂...
You knew she was going to be here!And you followed her!
你知道她会在这里! 你就跟着来了!
No!
不是的!
You know,sometimes I don't understand you.
你知道吗 有时候我真的不懂你
Darling...
亲爱的...
Sometimes,you can be so hurtful.
有时候 你真的太过分了
Christine! Patrick,darling!
克里斯蒂! 帕特里克 亲爱的!
Was that Christine I just saw?
我刚才看到的是克里斯蒂吗?
Yes,she just went in to get out of the sun.
是的 她不想晒到太阳
It's so wonderful to see you. What a wonderful surprise.
能见到你太好了 太让人惊喜了
It's wonderful to see you too. Oh. Mr. Poirot.
我也很高兴见到你 噢 波罗先生
This is an old friend of mine,well,
这是我的老朋友
a new friend,I should say,Arlena Stuart.
这是我的新朋友 阿伦娜·斯图尔特
Madame.
女士你好
We met at a cocktail party.
我们在一个鸡尾酒会上认识
And it was love at first sight. How long are you staying?
那绝对是一见钟情 你会在这儿呆多久?
A week. Thank goodness.
一周 太好了
This place is nice enough,but it's a rather stuffy crowd.
这个地方是很美 但是人太多了
Arlena!
阿伦娜!
You're late for tennis.
我们打网球要晚了
Actually,Kenneth,I'm not playing.
事实上 肯尼思 我才不会去打呢
Look who just turned up.
看看谁来了
Redfern. How are you,Marshall?
雷德福 你好吗 马歇尔?
You did say you'd play we got Rosamund waiting.
你说过你要打网球的 罗斯蒙德还在等你
Tell her I've got an headache.
告诉她我头痛
Come on,I'm gonna show you around.
来吧 我带你四处看看
But I haven't even checked in.
但是我都还没有登记
You can do that later. This way.
你可以晚点再登记 走这边
Why do you let her treat that way? Lionel...
为什么让她那样对你? 莱昂...
I hate her! I wish you'd never married her!
我恨她! 我真希望你没有娶她!
Yes?
有什么可以效劳的?
Hercule Poirot. And Captain Hastings.
赫尔克里·波罗和黑斯廷斯上校
Oh,yes,Mr. Poirot.
噢 是的 波罗先生
Welcome to the Sandy Cove Hotel.
欢迎你来到沙地河湾旅馆!
I hope you have a very happy and very healthy stay.
希望你在这过得快乐健康
Merci,madame. I got a letter from your doctor
谢谢 女士 我接到了你医生的信
and you'll be pleased to know I worked out a complete complete program for your stay here.
在你入住这段时间 我们为你制定了康复计划
We'll be combining the natural goodness of the sea and the sunshine
我们会结合大海和阳光的优势
with the indoor swimming pool,gymnasium,
我们有室内泳池 健身房♥
heated oil therapy and steam room,
热油理疗 以及蒸汽房♥
brisk daily exercise and of course a strict diet.
每日锻炼一会 严格的控制饮食
William,show Mr. Poirot and Cap. Hastings
威廉 带波罗先生和黑斯廷斯上校
to their rooms.
去他们的房♥间
Yes,Mrs. Castle.
是的 卡斯尔女士
Lunch will be served at 13:00.
午餐会在一点钟提供
You have a sea view,sir.
你们的房♥间能看见海 先生
Most of the rooms have a sea view.
大多数房♥间都能看见海
It comes from being on an island.
因为我们在岛屿上
It is evident,yes.
是的 这很明显
If you need anything,there is shops on the mainland.
如果你们需要什么东西 陆地上有商店
A library,post office and a decent restaurant.
图书馆 邮局 还有一个不错的餐厅
And you get package,or anything,
如果你有包裹或者其他什么东西
you can always ask me to run over.
可以叫我去帮你拿
Right,sir? Thank you.
行吗 先生? 谢谢
Hastings?
黑斯廷斯?
Right. Thank you,sir.
噢 谢谢你 先生
You're next door.
你的房♥间就在隔壁
Right.
好的
We can swim there,see?
我们能去那儿游泳 看到了吗?
Yes there's a lovely spot...
那可真是个绝妙的场所...
I say,what a splendid view!
我就说 多么美妙的景致!
Yes,indeed,Hastings,it is of a great interest.
确实是这样 黑斯廷斯 很不错
How are you feeling,Poirot?
你感觉怎么样 波罗?
Not too tired after the journey?
路途过后没有太劳累吧?
Hastings,I am recovered. I am not an invalid.
黑斯廷斯 我已经没事了 我不是病人
There's no need to act like motherchicken. Hen.
你没必要像老鸡一样唠叨 那叫母鸡
Thank you,Hastings. sa va? Absolutely.
谢了 黑斯廷斯 行吗? 当然
Lunch!
午饭时间!
Thank you.
谢谢
It is for the best,you know.
这是为你好 你知道的
Peut-re,mon ami.
或许吧 我的朋友
Your health. Here's to yours.
为你的健康 为你的健康
Waiter!
服务员!
If you please tell me what is in my glass?
请告诉我这杯子里是什么?
Natural water. Mrs. Castle swears by it.
天然水 卡斯尔小姐吩咐的
Mr. Poirot!
波罗先生!
Mademoiselle...
女士...
... Darnley,is it not?
... 达恩利 是吧?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表