Ce jamais!
是吗?
That,I do not believe.
我可不相信是这样
You think she's going to meet someone?
你觉得她是去和别人会面?
It is possible,yes.
可能吧
Oh,excuse me,sir.
打扰了 先生
Do you mind coming back later? I've got some important work to do.
你能晚点来吗? 我有重要的事要做
Leave the door open. It's a bit stuffy in here.
门开着吧 房♥间里有点闷热
Are you ready? Yes.
准备好了吗? 好了
Let's go then.
那我们走吧
Mr. Poirot! Mlle. Brewster.
波罗先生! 布鲁斯特小姐
Something very stange just happened.
刚才发生了件很奇怪的事
What is that,mademoiselle?
什么事 小姐?
Well,I just got back from my bike ride,quick 5 miles up round the coast,
我刚骑自行车回来 沿海岸骑了五英里
and... would you believe it? Someone tried to hit me with a bottle!
你相信吗? 有人想用瓶子砸我!
A bottle? I believe it was a bottle.
瓶子? 我想是个瓶子
It was thrown out one of the windows.
从一个窗户扔出来的
Where did this take place,mademoiselle?
这事在哪发生的 小姐?
On the steps at the side of the hotel.
靠近旅馆的那个台阶上
11:15. Well,I better get changed.
11:15了 我该去换衣服了
Comment?
为什么?
I'm playing tennis at 12:00. I'll better go and get ready.
我12点要去打网球 我最好去准备一下
Do you need anything,Poirot?
你需要什么吗 波罗先生?
Non,merci. Merci,mon ami.
不 谢谢 谢谢你 我的朋友
Morning. You haven't seen,uh...? Morning.
早上好 你有没有看见? 早上好
Sorry? It doesn't matter.
什么? 没事
I thought I'd go for a row round the island. Would you care to come,Mr. Poirot?
我想去环岛划船 你想去吗 波罗先生?
Non,non,merci. Absolument,non.
不 不 谢谢 当然不去
Poirot and the sea,they are not compatible.
我和海可是水火不容啊
I'll come with you. Mrs. Castle says that rowing is very good to building body tone.
我跟你去 卡斯尔夫人说划船有益塑身
You can have the oars,then.
那你来划桨吧
How is it? It's warm.
游得怎么样? 水很温暖
You should come in. I'm not really a big swimmer.
你也应该去游一下 我游得不好
Do you have the time? Hold on.
你知道几点了吗? 等下
It's a quarter to 12PM.
11:45了
Didn't you say you had tennis at 12.00?
你不是说你12点要打网球吗?
I'm gonna have to run and get changed.
我得跑回去换衣服了
Will you be alright on your own?
你自己一个人没事吧?
I'll be fine,Mrs. Redfern.
没事的 雷德福夫人
Look,there's someone on Pixy Cove.
看 皮克斯海湾上有个人
Looks like Mrs. Marshall.
看着像马歇尔夫人
So it does.
就是她
We're not going to land here,are we?
我们不是要在这上岸吧?
We've got plenty of time. Just go and say hello.
我们时间很充裕 过去打声招呼吧
Arlena!
阿伦娜!
She's asleep. I dunno.
她在睡觉 我不知道
Arlena!
阿伦娜!
Arlena!
阿伦娜!
You alright?
你还好吗?
My God!
天啊!
She's dead!
她死了!
She's been strangled! She's dead!
她被人掐死了! 她死了!
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
There's no pulse. She's not breathing.
没脉搏 没呼吸了
We gotta get the police. You mustn't touch anything.
我们得叫警♥察♥ 你什么也不要碰
I know,but one of us has got to
我知道 但我们必须
stay here with the... body.
留个人在这守着... 尸体
Who would do this?! Who would do this?!
会是谁干的?! 会是谁干的?!
I don't want to stay. You wait here. I'll go.
我不想留在这 你在这等着 我回去
Right. There's a constable at Leathercombe Bay.
好的 来之康海湾有个巡警
No! Poirot! Fetch Mr. Poirot. He'll know what to do.
不! 波罗! 找波罗先生 他知道该怎么做
I can't manage that ladder.
我不会爬那个梯子
I'll go by boat,The current's with me. I'll be back as soon as I can.
我划船回去 现在是顺流 我会尽快回来的
But just go!
赶快走吧!
Mr. Marshall?
马歇尔先生?
Kenneth...
肯尼思...
I'm the first to arrive. After me,yes.
我是第一个到的 不算我的话 是的
Did you get it done? What?
你办完了吗? 什么?
Your typing. Oh,yes.
打字 噢 是的
Hastings!
黑斯廷斯!
Hastings,what time is it?
黑斯廷斯 几点了?
It's just going up to 12.00. Why?
刚12点 怎么了?
Not late,am I? No,you're punctual.
我没迟到吧? 没有 很准时
Mr. Poirot! Mr. Poirot!
波罗先生! 波罗先生!
Hastings! It is exactly as I feared.
黑斯廷斯! 我担心的事发生了
What?
怎么了?
Thank goodness! It is Arlena Stuart.
谢天谢地! 是阿伦娜·斯图尔特
She's dead.
她死了
Where's the body? It's over there,sir.
尸体在哪? 在那 先生
Right. Where's the boat?
好的 船在哪?
Strangled,that's for sure.
被掐死的 这很确定
And a pretty powerful pair of hands. Must've been a man.
一双很有力的手 一定是个男人
I am also of that opinion,Chief-Inspector.
我也这样想的 探长
Well,we're lucky,in some ways. This is a small island.
我们很幸运 这个岛不大
We know exactly when the body was found
我们知道尸体被发现的确切时间
and the time of death could only have been 10 or 20 minutes before.
死亡时间只可能是10或20分钟之前
It must be easy enough to pinpoint where everyone was.
很容易查明那时大家都在哪
Where were you?
你当时在哪?
All right.
好吧
So,what kind of woman was she,this Arlena Stuart,then?
阿伦娜·斯图尔特是个什么样的女人?
A very flirtatious one. She was carrying on outrageously to Patrick Redfern.
非常轻浮 与帕特里克·雷德福有绯闻
He was the chap who found her. Yes.
就是他发现了她的尸体 是的
You said she was married,Poirot.
波罗 你说过她已经结婚了
Did her husband know what was going on?
她丈夫知道她的所作所为吗?
Yes,Chief-Inspector.
是的 探长
It was most certain that Mr. Kenneth Marshall was aware of the behaviour of his wife.
肯尼思·马歇尔先生知道她妻子的所作所为
Well,there's a good motive for you,if ever there was one.
看来这就是作案动机了
- Chief-Inspector,voil? - Spectacles.
探长 看哪 眼镜
A man's.
男人的
Or perhaps of a boy.
或许是个男孩的
I'm sorry,there's nothing I can do.
抱歉 我无能为力
The hotel was closed,the whole island is closed.
旅馆被封了 整个岛也被封了
You'll have to leave. But we've only just arrived.
你得离开 但是我们刚来
What's going on here,Sargeant?
发生什么事了 军士?
These two men came over in that "tractor".
这两个人坐那个"拖拉机"来
They say they're bird watchers.
说他们是鸟类观察员
We're regular visitors,You have no right to stop us.
我们定期观察 你们没权利阻止我们
We've every right. I'm pursuing a murder investigation
我们有权利 我正在调查一起谋杀案
and nobody enters or leaves this island until I say so.
直到我允许 否则任何人不能进来或者离开
Get them to mainland. Yes,sir. Come on.
让他们回陆地上 是的 长官 来吧
What are you looking for,Poirot?
你在找什么 波罗?
Chief-Inspector,the two arrivals that we just saw.
探长 我们刚才看见的那两个人
The two bird watchers.
那两个鸟类观察员
Did you notice in them anything strange?
你发现什么不对劲的地方了吗?
No. I did. They had no binoculars.
没有 我发现了 他们没带望远镜
Tr bien,Hastings. You begin,at last,to learn.
很好 黑斯廷斯 你终于有点开窍了
Voil?
看?
You see?
看见了吗?
Yes,a piece of broken glass.
嗯 一块碎玻璃片
Someone threw a bottle at Emily Brewster,this morning.
今天早上有人朝埃米莉·布鲁斯特扔瓶子
From what would you say has this come?
你认为这是什么瓶子的碎片?
A medicine bottle?
药瓶?
And it contained some liquid that was brown.
这里面装过棕色液体
But it has no odour.
但是没有气味
I'm so shocked. I'm...
我太震惊了 我...
I don't know what to say. Arlena...
我不知道说什么了 阿伦娜...
It's unbelievable. Who would want to kill her?
太不可思议了 谁会想杀害她呢?
How long had you been married,Mr. Marshall?
你们结婚几年了 马歇尔先生?
Four years.
四年了
Happily? Yes.
幸福吗? 幸福
If you please,Mr. Marshall,
马歇尔先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表