Honestly,sir,
先生 说实在的
it's such a kick to meet the famous Hercule Poirot.
见到著名的赫尔克里·波罗太让人兴奋了
Uncle Arthur's told me masses about you,of course.
当然 亚瑟叔叔告诉我很多关于你的事
Have you been working on a case in Baghdad? Non.
你曾经在巴格达办过案子吗? 没有
It's quite interesting actually
其实还挺有意思的
Poirot got a telegram from an old flame of his
波罗收到了他的老相好发来的电报
saying she was in a spot of bother
说她现在很烦
and could he meet her in Baghdad.
他可以来巴格达见她
Good looking woman. Said she was a Russian countess.
是个漂亮的女人 据说她是个俄♥罗♥斯♥女伯爵
Countess Vera Rossakoff.
维拉·露斯考夫女伯爵
Really?
真的吗?
Thank you,Hastings,for explaining that to Monsieur Coleman.
黑斯廷斯 真是谢谢你向科尔曼先生多嘴
We've had a bit of excitement at Tell Yarimjah,too.
我们在特勒亚里也遇到了让人兴奋的事
While you've been away,Uncle Arthur.
就在你离开的时候 亚瑟叔叔
I've only been away a day.
我只离开了一天
Well,this morning we had a dead Arab at the site.
今早上在考古点发现了一个死了的阿♥拉♥伯人
Been strangled,apparently. Good Lord!
很明显是被掐死的 天啊!
I say,that's Sheila Maitland!
那是希拉·梅特兰!
Her father's a superintendent in the Baghdad police.
她父亲是巴格达警局的警长
He must be up at the dig.
他肯定去挖掘现场了
He doesn't approve of Sheila coming out here alone.
他不同意希拉独自来这
What ho,Sheila.
干什么呢 希拉
Will you take that machine away,Coleman.
科尔曼 把那个机器开远一点
Fancy a race?
想比比速度吗?
It may have escaped your notice that you're in a car and I'm on a horse.
你可能没注意到 你在坐车而我在骑马
Ha. Always good for a laugh,old Sheila.
哈 希拉总是很有笑点
Thank you,Hastings.
谢谢了 黑斯廷斯
I say,Poirot,
嘿 波罗
was that tactless of me,mentioning the countess?
我提到那个女伯爵很不得体吗?
Could you ever be tactless,Hastings?
你有不得体过吗 黑斯廷斯?
Any news of her yet?
有她的消息吗?
Non. It's odd though,isn't it?
没有 很奇怪吧 嗯?
I mean,she books into the hotel,sends you this telegram,
我是说 她订好了旅馆 给你发了电报
and then when you arrive she's gone off on some trip.
在你到达的时候 她反而出去旅行了
Oui.
是啊
Hello.
你好
Hello. Eric Leidner. Ah!
你好 我是埃里克·利德勒 哦!
You must be Hercule Poirot,
你肯定是赫尔克里·波罗
Captain Hastings' famous friend.
黑斯廷斯上校著名的朋友
It is an honour to meet an archaeologist so distinguished,
很荣幸见到这么出色的考古学家
Dr Leidner.
利德勒博士
The honour is entirely mutamutual.
我也很荣幸见到你
Do be careful,that's Mr Poirot's luggage.
请小心 那是波罗先生的行李
Good afternoon,Superintendant. I say.
早上好 警长
Ah,there you are,Dr Leidner.
啊 你在这儿啊 利德勒博士
We've had a bit of luck with...
我们幸运的发现...
I don't think you know Mr Poirot.
你应该不认识波罗先生吧
Mr Poirot,this is Superintendant Maitland
波罗先生 这是巴格达警局的
of the Baghdad Police.
梅特兰警长
How do you do? Superintendant.
你好? 警长
Right.
好的
Now,look here,this fellow who got himself strangled
是这样 我们的记录上
is on our records.
有那个被掐死的家伙
Name of Izzat Baqui.
名字是伊扎特·巴奇
Small time crook,dealing in stolen goods.
是个小骗子 贩卖♥♥赃物
Stealing antiquities.
窃取文物
Selling drugs. Prostitution.
贩卖♥♥毒品 组织卖♥♥淫
So I want to question all your Arab workmen.
所以我想审问你们所有的阿♥拉♥伯工人
I still favour the idea
我还是相信
he was buying stolen antiquities from one of them.
他是在向他们其中一人买♥♥偷来的文物
Very well,whatever you think necessary.
好的 我全力配合
Hmm.
嗯
I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉
This is where you'll be staying.
这是你住的地方
I only hope you'll be happy
我只希望你能
in our rather primitive accommodation.
在我们简陋的住宿条件中住得愉快
No no,not at all,Dr Leidner.
不 不 一点也不简陋 利德勒博士
I am a man of the taste most simple.
我的要求很简单的
Nasty business,this fellow being killed.
太糟糕了 那个被杀的家伙
Yes. We've had one or two suspicious characters
是的 自从我们发现了金制器皿
hanging around Tell Yarimjah
就有一两个可疑的人
since we started finding the gold artifacts.
在特勒亚里附近晃荡
Um... You're looking for me,Annie?
呃...你在找我吗 安妮?
Oh,Dr Leidner,yes.
哦 是的 利德勒博士
I was just showing our distinguished guest his room.
我刚刚在带我们的贵客参观他的房♥间
Mr Poirot,Miss Johnson,my right hand,you might say.
波罗先生 这是约翰逊小姐 我的左膀右臂
Oh,Dr Leidner.
哦 利德勒博士
I'm delighted to meet you,Mademoiselle Johnson.
很高兴见到你 约翰逊女士
How do you do?
你好吗?
Um,I wondered if you could come and cast your eye over the beads
呃 不知你是否可以过来看一下
I found this morning.
我今早发现的珠子
Sure. Dinner's at eight,Mr Poirot.
当然可以 晚餐在八点 波罗先生
Where is the mosquito net,Hastings?
蚊帐在哪 黑斯廷斯?
Oh,we don't bother with them here.
哦 这里没有蚊子
There's no body of water for miles
附近几公里都没水源
so we only get the odd mosquito passing through,as it were.
所以偶尔才会有几只路过的蚊子
Couple of little bites won't do you any harm.
被叮上几口也没有大碍
I'm extremely sensitive even to a couple of little bites,Hastings.
就算只被叮了几口 我也极度敏感 黑斯廷斯
Of course,everyone's getting frightfully excited
当然 对于我们在这里发现的东西
about the stuff that we're finding here.
每个人都很兴奋
Ah,Bill,I was just coming to look for you.
哦 比尔 我正要来找你
Father Lavigny,this is Mr Hecule Poirot,
拉维涅神父 这是赫尔克里·波罗先生
he's come to stay with us.
他和我们一起住
Pleased to meet you,Monsieur Poirot.
很高兴见到你 波罗先生
Mon Pere.
谢谢
I have heard much about your exploits.
我听说了很多你的故事
According to the log,
根据日志
there was a cylinder seal found by Mr Mercado yesterday
昨天梅卡尔多先生发现了一枚圆筒印♥章♥
which he gave to you to bring to the antika.
他让你把它放到古董那一类
That's right,yes.
是的
Do you know where it is?
你知道它在哪吗?
I put it on that shelf there.
我把它放在那边的架子上
Well,it's not there now. Well
它现在不在那了 呃
Everybody on the roof,please.
大家去屋顶吧
Old Leidner always insists upon a group photograph
只要来了名人
whenever we have a distinguished visitor.
老利德勒就要坚持拍一张集体照
If the back row could move slightly to the... to the left.
请后排的人稍微往左移一点
You're not quite symmetrical.
画面不太对称
Captain Hastings,move those querns
黑斯廷斯上校 如果空间不够的话
if there's not enough room.
把那些磨移开吧
Madam Leidner,what is a quern?
利德勒女士 什么是磨?
A millstone.
石磨
They seem to find more of those than almost anything else.
看来他们考古时发现的石磨是最多的了
Where's Mr Mercado?
梅卡尔多先生在哪?
Joseph doesn't like having his photograph taken.
约瑟夫不喜欢拍照
And Mr Carey's not here. He's still out at the dig.
凯里先生也不在这 他还在挖掘现场
Now,relax,please.
现在 请放松
And look towards the camera.
然后看向相机
Quite still.
不要动
I'm afraid you'll find us a gloomy crowd tonight,Monsieur Poirot.
波罗先生 你可能会发现我们今晚比较沉闷
We're very distressed about the poor Arab who was killed.
我们对于那个被杀的可怜的阿♥拉♥伯人感到惋惜
Oui. It is a circumstance most unfortunate,Madame Leidner.
是的 这很不幸 利德勒女士
Was he one of your workmen?
他是你的工人吗?
It's hard to say,we have so many casual workers.
很难说 我们有很多的临时工
Oh God.
哦 上帝啊
It's alright,Joseph.
没事的 约瑟夫
What's wrong,Mr Mercado?
怎么了 梅卡尔多先生?
It's alright. Sorry.
没事了 抱歉
I was reading in my guide book last night
我昨晚在读我的指导手册
why this bit of Iraq
为什么伊♥拉♥克♥的这部分
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表