How nice that you remember me.
真高兴你还记得我
We met in Egypt. Egypt...
我们在埃及见过 埃及...
I was on holiday,you,solving a murder.
我正在度假 而你在解决一桩谋杀案
Comme toujours,mademoiselle. Pardon.
一向如此 噢 我差点忘了
You have not met my associate,Cap. Hastings.
让我为你介绍我的伙伴 黑斯廷斯上校
How do you do?
你好吗?
This is Mlle. Darnley,a dressmaker of the most renown.
这是达恩利小姐 著名裁缝师
Would you please do join us? I'd be delighted.
一起吧? 我很乐意
Thank you.
谢谢
I see they've got you on punishment regimen..
我看到他们对你进行食物疗法..
You're here also for the health,Mlle.?
你到这里来也是为了康复吗 小姐?
Partly.
不全是
Also,I decided to catch up with an old friend,
我到这里来也是为了见一位老朋友
Kenneth Marshall,have you met him?
肯尼思·马歇尔 你们见过他了吗?
We've seen him. He and I were what you might call
我们刚见过 他和我就是大家所说的
"childhood sweethearts".
"青梅竹马"
A long,long time ago. Now we're just good friends.
那都是很久的事了 我们现在只是好朋友
He suggested that I'd come down.
他建议我来这里的
Do you know his wife?
你认识他的妻子吗?
The first one,Linda. A sweet girl.
第一任妻子 琳达 一个甜美的女孩
She died a few years ago,typhoid. Very sad.
她几年前染上伤寒死了 真可惜
I'm affraid I am not so close to Arlena. Thank you.
恐怕我不是那么熟悉阿伦娜 谢谢
The second Mme. Marshall. I'm sorry?
第二任马歇尔夫人 你说什么?
Pardon,you were speaking of Mme. Arlena Marshall.
抱歉 你是在说阿伦娜·马歇尔女士吗?
Yes,well... what can I say?
是的... 除了她我还能说谁呢?
She treats him dreadfully.
她待他很糟糕
And she's up to her eyes in scandal.
她总是丑闻缠身
I mean,that business with Erskine for a start...
我是说 从那桩和厄斯金的生意开始
But this is a name I do not know.
我没听过这个名字
Sir Roger Erskine.
罗杰·厄斯金爵士
Elderly,unattached and very,very rich.
一个老头 没结过婚而且非常非常富有
He's following her around like a puppy
他就像小狗一样围着她转
and,suddenly,dropped dead,
但是突然就那样死了
left her his entire fortune.
给她留下了所有家产
So,Mme. Marshall is a woman of wealth in her own right?
那么 马歇尔女士本身就很富有是吗?
Maybe that's why Kenneth's married her.
可能这就是肯尼思娶她的原因
But I tell you this,Sr. Poirot.
但是我要告诉你 波罗先生
That woman is trouble.
这个女人是个麻烦
You wait and see.
等着瞧吧
Marvellous view,don't you think?
美妙的景色 你不这样认为吗?
Yes,indeed.
确实美妙
Miss Brewster. Emily Brewster.
我是布鲁斯特小姐 埃米莉·布鲁斯特
Mademoiselle.
小姐你好
And I know who you are.You're Hercule Poirot.
我知道你是谁 你是赫尔克里·波罗
Oui.
正是
And you must be Cap. Hastings. That's right.
你一定是黑斯廷斯上校 没错
Word's got around that you were here.
你在这儿的消息已经传开了
Don't tell me. There's been a gruesome murder somewhere
别告诉我 这儿发生了可怕的凶杀案
and you think there's a homicidal maniac lurking among the hotel guests.
而且你觉得杀人狂就藏在旅馆住客中间
Non,non,mademoiselle.I am here for my health.
不 不 小姐 我来这里是为了我的健康
How disappointing.
真令人失望
Of course,if you did want to commit a murder,
当然 如果你真的想犯案
this would be the perfect place.
这儿是个绝佳的地方
You believe so,mademoiselle? People away from home.
你这样认为吗 小姐? 人们离开家
Everyone's got a reason to be here.
人们来到这里都是有原因的
But if you'd secretly want to be close to someone because you wanted to finish them off,
但是如果你想杀害一个人而秘密接近他
this is where you'd come.
这儿就是你该来的地方
So tell me,mademoiselle,
请告诉我 小姐
who would be the target of such an attack,here at the hotel?
你认为在这儿 谁会被当做攻击目标?
Well,I don't know. Arlena Stuart,perhaps.
我可不知道 可能是阿伦娜·斯图尔特
I'd happily stick a hatpin on her,or something like that. whatever
我会很愿意用帽针♥刺♥她或者那之类的
But to come upon her sunbathing on the beach,
当她在沙滩上做着日光浴的时候
is the best chance I'll ever get.
那会是最好的行凶机会
But surely nobody thinks of murder in such a beautiful place.
我相信没人会想在这么美丽的地方行凶
Non,non,Hastings.
不 不是这样的 黑斯廷斯
It is romantic,yes.
这儿是很浪漫
It is peaceful.
很平静
The sun shines,the sea is blue...
阳光照耀着大地 大海是如此的蔚蓝...
But you forget,mon ami,there is evil everywhere under the sun.
但是你忘了 我的朋友 罪恶无处不在
What? Even here? Specially here.
什么? 这里也有吗? 特别是这里
It's interesting what you're saying,Mr. Poirot.
你说的话很有趣 波罗先生
It's almost a quotation from Ecclesiasticus:
像是德训篇的引言
"Yay,also the heart of the son of man is full of Evil
"是的 人子的内心也充满着邪恶
"and madness is at their hearts while they liveth."
"当他们活着的时候 心中满是邪恶因子"
You are of the church,monsieur...?
你是神父 ...先生?
Lane. Stephen Lane.
莱恩 斯蒂芬·莱恩
I was. But then I was ill.
我曾是一名神父 但是后来我病了
My wife...
我的妻子...
You see...,well,it's a long story.
嗯... 说来话长
But that's why I'm here,it's for my health.
但是我来这里 是为了我的健康
Anyway,you don't have to be of the church
不管怎样 不是只有在教堂
to recognise Evil,Mr. Poirot.
才能看到罪恶 波罗先生
I see it there.
在这儿我也能看见罪恶
I recognise it.
我认出它了
It's real.
那是真实的
Ah,this must be that ladder down to Pixy Cove.
啊 这一定是到皮克斯海湾的阶梯
Comment? - Pixy Cove,
什么? - 皮克斯海湾
it's what they call this beach.
他们这样称呼这个沙滩
For me,Hastings,I call it too steep and too dangerous.
黑斯廷斯 这阶梯对我来说太陡太险了
Hastings,you see that boat with the red sail?
黑斯廷斯 你看见那个红帆船了吗?
Yes,I noticed it this morning.
是的 我今早就注意到了
It is a color most strange,n'est-ce pas...
真是奇怪的颜色 不是吗?...
I hadn't really thought about it.
我还真没细想过
Suppose the sails ought to be white.
那帆本该是白色的
And for me also,it is a place most strange to have moored .
船停在这里也很奇怪
Mr. Poirot?
波罗先生?
- Monsieur? - My name's Barry. Major Barry.
你是? 我叫巴里 巴里少校
Major.
少校
I was outside just now and I couldn't help noticing you.
我刚才在外边注意到了你
I wondered what you might be doing here,at the Sandy Cove Hotel.
我在想你来这里做什么 在沙地河湾旅馆
I'm here like all the rest. For my health.
跟所有人一样 为了修养身体
Really? Well,if you'll take a tip from an old soldier,
是吗? 如果你接受一个老士兵的劝告
I wouldn't have said this island was the healthiest place to be,at the moment.
我认为这个岛目前不是最易于健康的地方
Just a thought.
只是这样想的
How very odd!
多么奇怪啊!
I have a great fear,Hastings. What do you mean?
我很担忧 黑斯廷斯 怎么了?
Well,the Major who gives the warning. The viccar who speaks of Evil.
呃 少校的警告 牧师关于罪恶的说法
The husband who watches as his wife deceives him.
丈夫目睹妻子的不忠
The solving of the murder is of,too often,the work of Poirot.
通常我的工作是侦破谋杀案
This time,the murder,it is something which I must try to prevent.
这次我要阻止这场谋杀
This steam cabinet has wide use in Americas,Mr. Poirot.
这个蒸汽箱在美国应用很广泛的 波罗先生
It purifies the skin
它能净化皮肤
and is also recommended as an aid to the respiration and the circulation of the blood.
对呼吸和血液循环也很有益处
Well,to me it's a new experience,madame.
然而对我来说是新体验 夫人
I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
我确信你会很享受的
Come,come,come,there's nothing to to be affraid of.
过来 过来 过来 没有什么好害怕
What do you say,Mr. Blatt?
你感觉如何 布拉特先生?
Come along,now.
快过来
Horace Blatt.
我叫霍勒斯·布拉特
Forgive me if I don't shake hands
原谅我不能跟你握手
Hercule Poirot.
我是赫尔克里·波罗
The famous sleuth...
大名鼎鼎的侦探...
You down here on a job?
你来这办公?
No. It doesn't look like it.
不 看着也不像
Nice place,hey?
好地方啊 是吧?
Not quite Deauville,or Nice,of course,but it does.
虽然不像多♥维♥尔和尼斯 但确实很美
You are on holiday?
你来度假?
I spent quite a bit of time here. Sailing.
我经常来这 航海
The best fun in the world,if you ask me.
我认为这是世上最美的地方
You probaly seen me,bobbing around.
你也许看见过我在附近航海
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表