I just wonder what's going to happen to the expedition now.
我倒是好奇这次挖掘还会发生什么事
It's very much Leidner's show Sorry to interrupt.
这就像是利德勒的演出 抱歉打断下
Have either of you seen Miss Johnson?
你们有谁见到约翰逊小姐了吗?
She wasn't at dinner,she's not in her room either.
她没来吃晚餐 也不在房♥里
You don't think she's made off with the family silver do you?
你不会认为她是卷款私逃了吧?
No,of course not. I just...
当然不是 我只是..
..well you know,with a murderer about.
..你知道的 出了谋杀案这档子事
What's all this?
出什么事了?
You mustn't sit here crying,all by yourself.
不要一个人躲在这儿哭啊
Don't,Miss Johnson,don't.
不要啊 约翰逊小姐 不要
Take a hold on yourself.
深呼吸一下
What's upset you,Miss Johnson?
什么事让您这么难过 约翰逊小姐?
It's just,it's all so awful.
就是 这太可怕了
Now,you mustn't start thinking about it again.
现在别再这么想了
What's happened has happened and can't be mended.
事情发生了就是发生了 没办法改变
It's no use fretting,you know.
烦恼也没有用了
No,you're right,nurse.
对 你说得对 护士小姐
I'm making a fool of myself.
我犯了个大错误
It all came over me suddenly.
我突然一下什么都想起来了
Yes. Yes,I know.
是的 是的 我明白
A good night's sleep is what you need.
现在您需要好好睡一觉
Yes.
好的
Thank you,nurse.
谢谢您 护士小姐
You're a nice,kind,sensible woman.
您真是位心地善良 富有爱心的女士
It's not often I make such a fool of myself.
我很少犯这样的错误的
She was never a nice woman.
她从来就不是个什么好东西
Give that to me.
还给我
Any sign of the Countess yet,Poirot?
有女伯爵的消息吗 波罗?
No,no.
没有 没有
And to tell you the truth,Hastings,
跟你说实话吧 黑斯廷斯
I begin to fear for her safety.
我开始担心她的安危了
First there was the telegram
先是电报
stressing her need of help most urgently,
说是她迫切需要帮助
then her absence from the hotel at my arrival
然后我到旅馆她却离开了
and now the continuing lack of any sort of communication from her.
而现在又一直没她的任何消息
Yes,I see what you mean.
是啊 我懂你的意思
Bonjour Mademoiselle Maitland.
你好 梅特兰小姐
Bonjour,distinguished Belgian 'tec.
你好 尊敬的比利时侦探
You see Hastings,
你瞧 黑斯廷斯
people begin to remember that I am not French.
人们开始记得我不是法国人了
It is good of you to come,ma soeur.
很高兴你能来 女士
It is most interesting and important
关于约翰逊小姐的这事儿
this news of Mademoiselle Johnson.
真的是非常有趣又十分重要
Asseyez-vous,s'il vous plait.
请坐吧
Mademoiselle.
小姐
She must have murdered Mrs Leidner.
一定是她杀了利德勒夫人
Why else would she burn that paper?
不然她为什么要烧那张纸呢?
The writing was exactly like the rest of the anonymous letters.
那上面的字迹和匿名信上的完全一致
Yes,yes,Nurse Leatheran,
是的 是的 丽瑟莲护士
but order and method,eh?
但做事要有条理和方法 是不?
There is first a great deal that you have to tell me.
首先请您先告诉我一些事
Now,I could not ask you at Tell Yarimjah,
在特勒亚里时我没机会问您
but the good Doctor Leidner,he worshipped his wife.
但利德勒博士十分爱慕自己妻子
And he is sure that everybody else felt exactly the same towards her.
他确定所有人都喜欢他的妻子
But in my opinion,that would not be human nature.
但在我看来 这不合常理
No,no,no. It is necessary for us to discuss Madam Leidner
不 不 不 我们有必要来谈谈利德勒夫人
with,how do you say?
是怎么说来着?
the gloves removed,eh?
揭开她的神秘面纱 嗯?
So
所以
who was there on the expedition who did not like Madam Leidner?
在探险队里谁不喜欢利德勒夫人?
Oh...
哦...
..well,it's only my opinion. - Naturellement.
嗯 这只是我个人的看法 - 当然
Well...
嗯...
..in my opinion,little Mrs Mercado really hated her.
在我看来 小梅卡尔多夫人很恨她
Ah. And,er...
啊 那么 ..
..Monsieur Mercado?
..梅卡尔多先生呢?
Well,he was a bit soft on her if anything.
他对她要和蔼得多
Mrs Leidner had a nice,kind way of being interested in people.
利德勒夫人与生俱来就对人很有兴趣
It rather went to Mr Mercado's head,I fancy.
我想 她对梅卡尔多先生很有兴趣
Mrs Mercado wouldn't have been too pleased about that.
梅卡尔多太太对此一定甚为光火
I've seen her look at Mrs Leidner as though she'd like to kill her.
我曾见到她目露凶光的盯着利德勒夫人
Oh.
哦
I didn't mean to say...
我不是那意思...
..I mean,she
..我是说 她
No,no,no.
不 不 不
I understand.
我明白的
What about Monsieur Carey?
那么凯里先生呢?
Well,he was always very stiff with her.
他对她很冷淡
And her with him.
她对他也是
Perhaps he was jealous like Miss Johnson,
也许他只是像约翰逊小姐一样嫉妒
him being an old friend of her husband's too.
他也是她丈夫的老朋友
What-o,Sheila?
干嘛呢 希拉?
Look here,I've bought two tickets for the tennis club dance.
瞧 我买♥♥了两张网球俱乐部的舞会门票
That's not until the end of next month.
那得等到下个月底呐
I know. I wanted to get in before anyone else.
我知道 我就是想赶在别人前面先办妥
Will you come?
你愿意跟我一起去吗?
Oh,alright.
噢 好吧
Yes,I'd love to.
当然 我很乐意去
What is your opinion of the younger man,Hastings?
你对那小伙子印象如何 黑斯廷斯?
William Coleman,for instance?
比如 威廉·科尔曼?
I say,steady on,Poirot,he's my nephew.
我得说 淡定 波罗 那可是我外甥
No,he's your nephew by adoption,Hastings.
不 他是你被领养的外甥 黑斯廷斯
Yes,but all the same.
是啊 但还是一样的
How old was he when he was adopted by your sister and your husband?
他被你姐姐一家收养的时候多大?
Oh,er,eight or nine.
哦 额 八♥九♥岁吧
His parents died shortly after the war.
他的亲生父母战后就死了
They were some sort of distant cousins of Harry Coleman.
他们是哈利·科尔曼的远房♥表亲
And where was that,Hastings?
哪儿的表亲 黑斯廷斯?
In America,actually.
在美国
Bill had the most peculiar American accent when...
比尔总带着美式口音...
..I say...
..我说...
..no.
..不
You know well we must consider every possibility,Hastings.
你清楚我们必须考虑每种可能性 黑斯廷斯
Good Lord.
老天
How're you getting along with our local mystery?
案子处理得怎么样了?
I've learned a great deal,Mademoiselle,
小姐 有关我们的受害人
about our victim.
我了解了许多东西
And very often the victim,it is the clue to the mystery.
而往往受害人就是解开谜团的钥匙
That's rather clever of you,Mr Poirot.
你真聪明啊 波罗先生
Merci,Mademoiselle.
谢谢 小姐
It's certainly true that if ever a woman deserved to be murdered,
要说哪个女人该被杀
Mrs Leidner was that woman.
那定然是利德勒夫人
Miss Maitland! Nurse Leatheran,I'm afraid,
梅特兰小姐! 恐怕 丽瑟莲护士
was quite taken in by her,as many other people were.
被她骗了 其他人也是一样
What's Sheila telling you,Mr Poirot?
希拉跟你说了些什么呀 波罗先生?
Take it with a pinch of salt.
你听听就算了
She and Louise Leidner didn't exactly hit it off.
她和露易丝·利德勒不对盘
We didn't hit it off because Louise knew that I saw through her.
我们不对盘是因为露易丝知道我把她看穿了
In fact,I wouldn't have much objected to putting her away myself.
事实上 我倒也不介意我亲手干掉她
Then for the time of death of Madam Leidner,Mademoiselle,
在利德勒夫人遇害那段时间 小姐
I hope you have a good alibi.
希望您有很好的不在场证明
Alibi? I was playing tennis at the club.
不在场证明? 我当时正在俱乐部打网球
You can ask anybody.
随便问个人都行
I was always taught you don't speak ill of the dead.
我一直告诫你不要对死者不敬
Oh,that's stupid! The truth's always the truth.
哦 少来了! 事实胜于雄辩
Louise Leidner was the sort of woman who wanted to break things up
露易丝·利德勒就是难种喜欢兴风作浪
just for fun,for the sense of power.
来获得乐趣的女人 这让她觉得很有能力
And she was the kind of woman who had to get a hold
她就是那种巴不得能对每一个男人
of every male creature within reach.
呼来唤去的女人
Have you told them about Richard Carey?
你跟他们说了理查德·凯里的事么?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表