Oh,yes.
噢 是的
You have the boat with the red sail? That's me.
那个红帆的船是你的吗? 是我的
I use the hotel as a base. It's convenient for my business.
这个旅馆是我的基地 这里方便我做生意
And what business is that,M. Blatt?
你做什么生意 布拉特先生?
Oh,a bit of this,a bit of that.
噢 东一榔头 西一棒子的小生意
So,you're Hercule Poirot,hey?
你是赫尔克里·波罗?
The strange is,I thought you were dead.
奇怪的是 我以为你已经死了
Why don't you divorce her? You don't understand.
你为什么不跟她离婚? 你不明白
You don't love her.
你不爱她
It's got nothing to do with this. I married her.
这与爱不爱无关 我跟她结婚了
Your own happiness' got nothing to do it?
你的幸福与这无关?
It's not a question of my happiness.
这不是我的幸福问题
So,you're too proud,is that what it is?
你太自傲了 是这原因吗?
What about Lionel? What about him?
莱昂怎么办? 他怎么了?
Don't you see how unhappy he is?
你看不见他很不快乐吗?
I can look after Lionel. I'm sure you do.
我能照顾好莱昂 我确信你可以
But don't you ever think that for both's sake,
但是你不认为为了双方都好
you better get rid of Arlena?
你最好摆脱阿伦娜?
You mean... divorce her? Of course.
你意思是... 跟她离婚? 当然
Arlena is my wife and that's all there is to it.
阿伦娜是我的妻子 就是这样
"Until death us do part." Exactly.
"直至死亡把我们分开" 很正确
I see.
我明白了
Ah,there you are,Poirot! What can I get you?
你在这啊 波罗! 你要来点什么?
Thank you,Hastings,that is most kind of you.
谢谢你 黑斯廷斯 你太好了
A little cre de cassis. Cre de cassis.
一点黑醋栗酒 黑醋栗酒
I'm very sorry,sir,not for you.
非常抱歉 先生 不能给你
Comment? No alcohol.
怎么了? 不能喝酒
Mrs. Castle's orders.
这是卡斯尔太太的命令
Bad luck,Mr. Poirot.
太不幸了 波罗先生
There'll be dinner in a minute. Not that will be an interesting part.
晚餐马上开始 这可一点也不有趣
Do come sit over here,Mr. Poirot.
过来坐这 波罗先生
Merci,Mlle. Brewster.
谢谢 布鲁斯特小姐
Merci.
谢谢
I was just talking about my trip around the island.
我正在说我在岛屿四周的旅游
I came down to Pixy Cove.
我来到皮克斯海湾
Did you find the cave? Damn!
你找到洞穴了吗? 见鬼!
That was silly of me.
我真笨
What cave?
什么洞穴啊?
I've heard it say there's a cave at Pixy Cove. It's quite hard to find.
我听说皮克斯港湾有个洞穴 很难找
There's just a crack in the rock,but inside it widens out.
大岩石上有个缝隙 越往里去越宽阔
And there's where you'll find a buried treasure.
在那你会找到埋藏的宝藏
There's no such thing as buried treasure.
没有埋藏的宝藏这一说
That's what you get in children's books.
这是你在儿童读物上看到的
Now,now,Lionel.
够了 够了 莱昂
Whatever you say,Lionel,dear.
不管你怎么说 莱昂 亲爱的
So,who's for tennis,tomorrow morning?
谁明天上午要去打网球啊?
What about you,Mr. Poirot?
你去吗 波罗先生?
Non,non, it is most kind of you,mademoiselle.
不 不 谢谢你的邀请 小姐
But I think tennis it is not for me.
但是网球不适合我
I'll play. I mean,if there's not too much sun.
我要打 如果太阳光不烈的话
What about you Cap. Hastings?
黑斯廷斯上校 你去吗?
Oh,yes. I brought down my racket.
去啊 我球拍都带来了
I'll make up a four,if it's not too early.
约在四点吧 如果这不是太早的话
I've got some typing to do,in the morning.
我上午要打字
How about 12 o'clock,mid-day?
12点怎么样 正中午?
Fine.
好啊
That's dinner! I'm starving.
晚饭时间到了! 我饿死了
It will better not to be cabbage soup.
最后不要是卷心菜汤
Mrs. Marshall,you have a telephone call.
马歇尔夫人 有你电♥话♥
What? At tis time? Who could that be?
什么? 在这个时候? 会是谁啊?
Roger,Charlie,or Dominic,or Michael. Could be anyone.
罗杰 查理 多米尼克 麦克 谁都可能
You can begin without me. I need to powder my nose.
你先去吧 我去补一下妆
After you,Miss Brewster. Thank you.
您先请 布鲁斯特小姐 谢谢
I'm so hungry... it must be the sea air.
我好饿... 一定是海风的原因
Hello?
喂?
Oh,hello...
噢 喂...
Yes.
是的
Well,it's a little bit difficult,now.
现在有点困难
Yes,of course.
是的 当然
Hello,Mr. Poirot. M. Redfern.
你好 波罗先生 你好 雷德福先生
How was dinner?
晚餐怎么样?
It was... How shall I say?
嗯... 我该怎么说哪?
Not substantial. Well,that's true.
不太丰盛 噢 这倒是真的
Merci.
谢谢
M. Redfern,may I ask you what do you do for your work?
雷德福先生 我能知道你是干什么的吗?
I'm a journalist. What,for the newspapers?
我是个记者 什么 新闻记者?
Yes,for the city pages.
是的 写金融和商业新闻
I'm a freelancer. Anything that pays.
我是个自♥由♥记者 只要付钱什么都写
You're not here for the health.
你不是来这修养身体的吧
No,I'm here to enjoy myself.
不 我来这游玩的
Christine's the one who's to look after herself. Yes.
克里斯蒂是个会照顾自己的人 是的
Mme. Redfern.
雷德福夫人
You have a wife most charming,monsieur.
你有一个很有魅力的妻子 先生
And who,I think,of you also is most fond. I love her.
我想她也非常爱你 我爱她
I'm glad to hear it.
很高兴听到你这么说
Sr. Poirot,are you trying to tell me something?
波罗先生 你是不是想告诉我什么啊?
Only this,Mr. Redfern.
就是这个 雷德福先生
I wonder why,if it is necessary for you
我想知道你为什么要在这个岛上
to conduct an affair,here,in this island,with Arlena Stuart,
和阿伦娜·斯图尔特搞到一起?
you choose to do it before the very eyes of your own wife?
还是在你妻子眼皮底下?
What? Who've you been talking to,Mr Poirot?
什么? 你以为你在跟谁说话 波罗先生?
Well I...
我...
With Miss Darnley? Or that bobbing basher viccar?
跟达恩利小姐? 还是跟到处闲逛的牧师?
Just because a woman is good looking,everybody's got to come down on her.
就因为一个女人漂亮 所有人便要去诽谤她
I am only trying to prevent things of which I have great fear.
我只是想阻止不幸的事发生
Maybe you should just mind your own damn business.
也许你该管好你自己的破事
Lionel! Where've you been?
莱昂! 你去哪了?
I went to the mainland. To the Library.
我去陆地上了 去了图书馆
So I see.
我看出来了
I was thinking of going over to Gull Cove to do some sketches,before tennis.
我想在打网球之前去海鸥海湾写生
Why don't you come with me? You can have a swim.
你不如跟我一起去吧? 你可以游泳
Come on,you don't want to be skulking and reading all day.
去吧 你不想一整天躲在角落看书吧
All right.
好吧
I'll meet you here in an hour from now. At 10:30.
我们一小时后在这会合 就是10:30
Thank you.
谢谢
Ah! Good morning.
啊! 早上好
Did you have a good ride? Fine,thank you.
骑车还愉快吧? 很好 谢谢
I'm just off myself. I have friends on the mainland.
我要离开了 我陆地上有朋友
Enjoy your day.
祝你过得愉快啊
When do you leave again? In a few minutes,sir.
什么时候出发? 几分钟后 先生
Good.
好的
Alright,Poirot?
一切还好吗 波罗?
Thank you,Hastings.
谢谢 黑斯廷斯
Is that not the boat of M. Blatt? I think so.
那不是布拉特的船吗? 我想是的
It is strange,n'est ce-pas? Today he has the boat with a white sail.
很奇怪 不是吗? 今天他的船帆是白色的
Yes...
是啊...
So,how you feeling,Poirot?
你感觉怎么样 波罗?
You refer to my health,Hastings?
你指我的身体呢 黑斯廷斯?
Or to my feelings concearning the events on this island to which I'm confined?
还是我对困住我的岛上发生的事的感觉?
Well,both,really.
两者都是 实际上
I'm going to phone Miss Lemon,today.
我今天打算给莱蒙小姐打个电♥话♥
She wanted a daily report.
她要我每天报告
You may tell to her that I am not sure.
你就告诉她我不知道
Mme. Stuart.
斯图亚特夫人
Do you depart for a trip on the sea?
你要去海上旅行吗?
Mr. Poirot! Captain Hastings! Hello!
波罗先生! 黑斯廷斯上校! 你们好!
Yes,I thought I'd take a cruise down to Pixy Cove.
是的 我想乘船去皮克斯海湾
But,please,don't tell anyone that. Madame?
但是请不要告诉任何人 夫人?
Well,everyone here just has to follow me around .
这儿的人总是跟着我
And,for once,I want to be alone.
这次我想单独待会
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表