I was having dinner with a friend,
我和一个朋友一起吃晚饭
the Bishop of Exmouth.
埃克斯茅斯主教
It was late,so he suggested I stayed the night.
吃完以后很晚了 所以他建议我留下来过夜
And for what purpose have you come here to this island,Mr. Lane?
你到这个岛的目的是什么 莱恩先生?
I've told you.
我告诉过你了
I've been ill.
我病了
I needed a rest for my nerves.
我需要放松神经
And you're a vicar?
你是牧师吗?
I was.
曾经是
The church of S. Mathews,at Blackridge,in Kent.
在肯特州布莱克瑞奇的圣马修教堂
I had to leave. Why was that?
我必须离开 为什么?
There was a scandal.
有一桩丑闻
My wife...
我的妻子...
... you see,she left me.
...她离开了我
She ran away with a member of my congregation.
她和我的某个教♥徒♥私奔了
She was a wicked woman.
她是个邪恶的女人
She should've have been punished.
她应该被惩罚
I've got a question for you,
莱恩先生 如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind,Mr. Lane.
我想问你个问题
Are you,by any chance,taking some sort of drugs?
你是否有服食一些药物呢?
I have an opiate prescribed by my doctor.
我有一些医生开的鸦♥片♥
It's for my nerves. But it's perfectly legal,Chief-Inspector.
治疗我的神经问题 但这是完全合法的 探长
I've done nothing wrong.
我没做任何坏事
An opiate... I wonder.
鸦♥片♥... 我怀疑
Did you not remark,Chief-Inspector?
你有注意到吗 探长?
The village of which he spoke...
他所说的那个村庄...
Blackridge. Blackridge?
布莱克瑞奇 布莱克瑞奇?
Hey,wait a minute! Alice Corrigan.
哦 等等! 艾丽斯·科里根
It was a murder unsolved,n'est ce-pas?
那里有一桩未解决的谋杀案 不是吗?
About two years ago. She was strangled too.
大约两年前 她也是被掐死的
You think there's a link?
你觉得这两个案子有联♥系♥?
Well,it's a bit of a coincidence,
呃 这有点巧合
the Reverend comes from a place with an unsolved murder,
那个牧师来自悬案发生的地方
and now the same thing happens here.
现在同样的事又发生了
Well,perhaps someone should ask a few more questions.
呃 也许有人应该再问些问题
Yet another task for the inimitable Miss Lemon.
还有另一项任务要交给无与伦比的莱蒙小姐
Thank you.
谢谢你
Miss Lemon?
莱蒙小姐?
Chief-Inspector...
探长...
Weston. Charles Weston. Do come this way.
韦斯顿 查尔斯·韦斯顿 这边走
So,how is Mr. Poirot? He was meant to be having a rest.
波罗先生近来如何? 他本该休息的
I'd very much like to meet him.
我很想见到他
Of course I've heard a lot about him.
当然我已经听说过很多他的事了
There's the church of St. Mathews.
那是圣马修教堂
This is were the body was found. Strangled.
这里是发现尸体的地方 掐死的
Yes. She was found by a gym's mister,Jane Martindale,
是的 她是被体育老师简·马丁代尔发现的
she was cycling in the area.
她在这里骑自行车
Must have rather spoiled her holiday. She reported it to us.
这肯定毁了她的假期 她上报给我们
What can you tell me about the dead girl?
能告诉我有关这个女孩的事吗?
Alice Corrigan.
艾丽斯·科里根
She was 27. Engaged to be married.
她27岁 已经订婚了
She was a wealthy woman of own right.
她是一位富有女人
We think that might have been the motive.
我们认为这可能是杀人动机
You thought she'd been killed by her fiance?
你认为她是被自己的未婚夫杀的?
Edward Deverill. Yes.
爱德华·德福里尔 是的
He inherited everything.
他继承了一切
But the body was discovered at 10:15,
但是尸体是在10:15发现的
in the middle of the morning church service,
是在教堂早会的时候
and he was on the London train at the time.
而且他那个时候在伦敦的火车上
Non-stop to Blackridge.
直达布莱克瑞奇
And a dozen witnesses saw him get on and get off the train.
而且一大堆目击者看到他上下火车
It couldn't have been him.
他不可能是凶手
So it was never solved.
所以这个案件没有解决
And never will be.
永远不能解决了
Unless Mr. Poirot has some new light to shed on the matter.
除非波罗先生对这件案子有新发现
I think you can expect plenty of new light,now Mr. Poirot is involved.
你可以期待新发现 波罗先生现在正在调查
ChiefInspector? Yes,sir?
探长? 怎么了 先生?
I'm Major Barry and I was wondering if I might have a word with you.
我是巴里少校 我想和你谈谈
About the murder?
关于谋杀的?
I was wondering how long you expect this investigation of yours to continue.
我想知道你们还要继续调查多久
Well,it's hard to say,sir. I see.
呃 很难说 先生 我知道了
Because I...
因为我...
Never mind.
没事了
What was that? I have no idea.
怎么了? 我不知道
Are you ready,Captain Hastings?
你准备好了吗 黑斯廷斯上校?
Yes. Do you think this plan of Poirot's gonna work?
好了 你觉得波罗的计划能行吗?
I hope so. He's there telling them now.
但愿吧 他正在那告诉他们呢
So,when are you going let us
那么 波罗先生
go off the island and go home,Mr. Poirot?
你打算什么时候放我们出岛回家呢?
I have already asked Chief-Inspector Japp to open up this island once again.
我已经让贾普探长重新开放这个岛了
Really? Oh yes,Mr. Blatt.
真的吗? 是的 布拉特先生
The new guests staying are now permitted to arrive. Good.
这里的新住客现在已准许到达 很好
I'm going,if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话 我要走了
I've had enough of hanging around.
我受够了四处闲逛
Have you worked it out yet?
你解决这个案子了吗?
This is a case most complicate,Mlle. Brewster.
这是个很复杂的案子 布鲁斯特女士
But you must have some idea.
但是你肯定有头绪了
Et bien,mademoiselle,I am a man most simple,
不错 女士 我是个简单的人
I always believe that the person most obvious is always the one who commits the crime.
我一直认为最明显的人就是凶犯
And in this case,there is indicated very clearly...
在这个案子里 证据很明显的...
... one person.
...指向了一个人
Who?
谁?
But there is what you might call a snag.
但是你们可能认为这是个障碍
Because it seems impossible for this person to have committed this crime.
因为这个人看起来不可能犯罪
So,Poirot was right. As usual.
所以 波罗是对的 和往常一样
Come bird watching,have we?
来观察鸟类的 是吧?
You won't find many birds nesting in there,will you?
你们没有找到鸟巢 对吧?
What do you want? We haven't done anything wrong,you know!
你们想要干嘛? 我们没做什么坏事!
No? That depends of what's inside of that box.
没有? 那要看盒子里有什么
And I think we all know what that is,don't we?
我们都知道里面是什么 对吧?
Very well... Get back!
很好... 退后!
Don't be daft! You aren't gonna use that.
别犯傻! 你不会开枪的
I've got men all over this island.
我让人包围了全岛
You're lying!
你在撒谎!
Shoot them both and let's get out of here!
射倒他们 然后我们离开这儿!
I'm a Chief-Inspector of Scotland Yard! Put that down!
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的探长! 把枪放下
Do it!
开枪啊!
Wait...
等等...
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Damn you! Don't let him go away!
该死的! 不要让他跑了!
Come on you,on your feet!
快点 你 跪下!
I'm with the Home Office. Narcotics,Scotland Yard,for Drug & Crimes.
我是内政部的 伦敦警♥察♥厅负责毒品犯案的
You mean,you're one of us? Why didn't someone tell me?
你是我们的人? 为什么没人告诉我?
Sorry about that,but I had to keep it on the rubs.
抱歉 我必须保守秘密
I am sorry I had to warn you off,
很抱歉我必须警告你们
the way I did,Mr. Poirot.
还有我的行事方法 波罗先生
I've been watching this place for months
我已经监视这个地方好几个月了
and I thought you were gonna blow the whole operation.
而且我认为你们会破坏整个行动
It is of no matter,Major Barry.
没事 巴里上校
Anyway,I've got them,that's what matters.
不管怎样 我抓到他们了 这才是要事
Your two "bird watchers".
那两个"鸟类观察者"
They had a good thing going for them down here.
这里有好东西让他们一直追到这
The stuff coming in from the continent.
从大♥陆♥上来的东西
But how did it get here?
但是它是怎么运到这儿的?
That,Hastings,is most simple.
黑斯廷斯 这很简单
What's going on here? You can't do this!
发生什么了? 你不能这么对我!
This is an outrage!
这是暴行!
The game it is over,Mr. Blatt.
游戏结束了 布拉特先生
And there,Hastings,is the answer to your question.
黑斯廷斯 这就是你问题的答案
Mr. Blatt who speaks of Deauville and Nice,
布拉特先生说到了多♥维♥尔和尼斯
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表