Alors,the first person to consider was Pere Lavigny.
首先 第一个有嫌疑的人就是拉维涅神父
Who now,of course,has fled
当然 他现在逃跑了
but revealed himself to be a thief and a forger
但这说明他只是个小偷
of the antiquities archaeological,hmm,
是个造假古董的骗子
but not,I think,a murderer.
但我认为 他不是凶手
Also there are three persons who have the alibis that are watertight.
还有三个人也有着完美的不在场证明
Dr Leidner
利德勒博士
who never left the roof,
从来都没有离开过屋顶
Monsieur Richard Carey,
理查德·凯里先生
who was working at the dig,
当时正在挖掘现场工作
and Monsieur Coleman,who was in Baghdad.
科尔曼先生 当时正在巴格达
But even these alibis,mes amis
但是 朋友们 这些不在场证据
are not as good as they seem,hm?
并不像表面上那么完美 不是吗?
Non. Except that of Dr Leidner.
不是的 除了利德勒博士
There is no doubt that Dr Leidner was on the roof all of the time
毫无疑问 他始终都在屋顶上
and only descended long after the murder,it had happened.
在凶案发生很长一段时间后他才下来
But now it is necessary for us to pause for a moment..
但是 现在我们需要停下来
..to consider
想一想
Mademoiselle Maitland.
梅特兰小姐
Mademoiselle Maitland was very open with me
梅特兰小姐对我很坦诚
concerning her feelings for Madame Leidner.
谈到她对利德勒太太的看法
We didn't hit it off
我们俩合不来
because Louise knew that I saw through her.
因为露易丝知道我看穿了她
In fact,I wouldn't have much objected
事实上 我不会介意
to putting her out of the way myself.
自己亲自动手除掉她
Then for the time of death of Madame Leidner,Mademoiselle,
那么 在利德勒太太被害的时候 太太
I hope you have a good alibi.
我希望你有很好的不在场证据
Alibi? I was playing tennis at the club.
不在场证据? 我当时在俱乐部打网球
You can ask anybody.
你随便问谁都行
But was that true?
不过 那是真的吗?
Of course she's the only young creature in the place
当然 她是这里唯一的年轻女子
so she gets spoilt by all the young men's dancing attendance on her.
她被那些争相献殷勤的小伙子们给宠坏了
Not that she doesn't encourage them.
倒不是说她没有鼓励他们
She was out here yesterday afternoon
昨天下午她还来过这儿
looking around for one or other of them.
找一个小伙子或是其他什么人
I heard something very different in a conversation most casual
我在与约翰逊太太的闲谈中
that I had with Mademoiselle Johnson.
发现你和她的说法很不一样
Alright,I rode out to the dig after lunch.
好吧 我在吃完午饭后骑马去了挖掘现场
Then why did you not say so,Mademoiselle,
那他们问你的时候 小姐
when they asked you?
你为什么不提这件事?
I couldn't.
我不能说
Daddy doesn't like me coming out here by myself.
父亲不喜欢我一个人来这里
It's so boring in Baghdad,
巴格达实在是太无聊了
you don't know what it's like.
你不知道有多无聊
But you admit that you did not like Mrs Leidner.
但是 你承认了你不喜欢利德勒太太
We don't like a lot of people,
我们不喜欢很多人
but I don't go around murdering them.
但是我不会去把他们杀了
I just rode out here because I wanted someone to talk to.
我只是因为想找人聊天 才骑马到这里来
I wasn't far from the expedition house
在距离探险队小屋不远的地方
when I saw the expedition car drawn up in a wadi.
我看到探险车停在了河床
I thought it was rather queer,then I saw Mr Coleman.
我觉得很可疑 然后就看见了科尔曼先生
Did you speak with Monsieur Coleman?
你有没有和科尔曼先生说话?
No. Why not?
没有 为什么不说?
He was looking very furtive.
他看上去鬼鬼祟祟的
It gave me an unpleasant feeling.
这给了我很不好的感觉
I know it looks a bit fishy,
我知道这看上去很可疑
but I've got a perfectly good explanation.
但我已经给出了很好的解释
Mr Mercado had given me a jolly fine cylinder seal
梅卡尔多先生给了我一个非常漂亮的柱形印♥章♥
to take back to the antika.
让我把它带回古董室
I put it in my jacket pocket,went for a walk,
我把它放在衣服口袋里 出去转了一圈
and forgot all about it.
就把这事给忘了
The next day,I discovered it had gone.
然后第二天它就不见了
I must have dropped it when I took my jacket off
肯定是我在河床散步
as I was walking along that wadi.
脱衣服的时候给弄掉了
I rushed all my business in Baghdad
我匆忙处理完巴格达的公事
and spent an hour searching for it.
然后花了一个小时去找它
And so,the behaviour of Monsieur William Coleman
是的 在凶案发生那天
on the day of the murder was indeed certainly suspicious.
威廉·科尔曼先生的行为的确很可疑
But I do not think that Monsieur Coleman,
但我还是觉得科尔曼先生
as Monsieur Coleman,has the temperament of a murderer.
并没有当杀手的潜质
No.
没有
But there is nothing here to veto the idea
但我们不能否认一种可能
that his personality,which is most cheery,
就是他活泼的性格
might conceal the hidden one of Monsieur William Bosner.
是为了掩盖他就是威廉·博斯纳先生的事实
Why all of you listen to this chap beats me?
为什么你们每个人都任由这家伙诋毁我?
Mademoiselle Maitland,when you arrived at the dig,
梅特兰小姐 你到挖掘地的时候
did you see anyone?
有看到什么人吗?
None of the expedition members,no.
没看到探险队的人 一个也没有
There seemed to be no-one there but the Arab foreman.
除了那个阿♥拉♥伯领班 没别人在了
Shufta Mr Carey? Shufta inak. Inak.
见到凯里先生了吗? 见到了 在那
You did not even see Monsieur Carey?
你甚至没见到凯里先生?
Alright,yes,I did.
好吧 我见到了
For a few moments. Near the dig.
就几分钟 在挖掘地附近
I'm sure we could Sheila,don't say another word.
我相信我们能... 希拉 别乱说
I am very nearly old enough to be your father.
我都能当你♥爸♥爸了
And you,Monsieur Carey,
而你 凯里先生
did you leave the dig after Mademoiselle Maitland,
你是在梅特兰小姐离开之后
she had departed from you?
才离开挖掘地的吗?
Did you return towards the house? No.
你直接回屋子里了吗? 没有
You see,according to some,
根据一些的说法
Monsieur Carey and Madame Leidner,they did not like one another.
凯里先生和利德勒夫人 他们都不喜欢对方
Now,another person Mademoiselle Maitland,
而另一个人 梅特兰小姐
propounded a theory that was totally different
提出了一个完全不一样的观点
to account for their attitude of la politesse frigide,
来解释他们之间客气冷淡的态度
and Monsieur Carey himself told me something different again.
而凯里先生也告诉了我一些不同的事情
Alright!
好吧!
I hated Louise Leidner.
我恨露易丝·利德勒
That's the truth for you!
这就是事实!
That's the truth!
这就是事实!
I believe that he did hate Madame Leidner.
我相信他是真的恨利德勒夫人
But why did he hate her?
但他为什么恨她?
He was,to begin with,
一开始
devoted to his friend and employer,Dr Leidner,
他全力帮助他的朋友兼雇主利德勒博士
and quite indifferent to his wife.
对他妻子漠不关心
But that did not suit the temperament of Madame Leidner.
但以利德勒夫人的性格 她肯定不甘心
No.
不甘心
So she set herself out to trap him.
所以她打算设计陷害他
And then there occurred something
然后就发生了什么
I believe that was totally unforeseen.
意料之外的事情
She fell in love with him.
她爱上了他
And he was not able to resist her.
而他也拒绝不了她
I suspected something of the sort very early on.
我很早就这样怀疑了
And there we have the truth
因此我们得出结论
of the state most terrible of nervous tension
他已经忍♥受这种神经紧张的状态
that he has been enduring.
有很长一段时间了
Oh,he loved Louise Leidner,yes,
噢 他爱露易丝·利德勒 是的
but also he hated her
但他也很恨她
for undermining his loyalty to his friend.
因为她害得他不忠于自己的朋友
Are you accusing me of murder,Monsieur Poirot?
你是说人是我杀的吗 波罗先生?
You think I'd kill Louise?
你认为是我杀了露易丝?
You fool!
你个笨蛋!
Non.
不
Merely I am taking you all on a journey towards the truth
我只是在带着你们踏上寻找真♥相♥之旅
and I have established one fact
我得出一个结论
that every single member of the expedition
这个探险队里的每个人
could have committed the murder,
都有可能犯案
including Nurse Leatheran.
包括丽瑟莲护士
I was a stranger! I'd only been here a few weeks!
我是新来的! 我才到这里几个礼拜!
Eh bien,ma soeur,was not that just what Madame Leidner was afraid of?
是的 小姐 但这不就是利德勒夫人怕的吗?
A stranger from the outside?
一个新来的陌生人?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表