I'll never forget it.
我永远不会忘记
Mr. Blatt. Is the tractor leaving?
布拉特先生 拖拉机要开了吗?
Because if it is I'm going home now.
如果是的话 我要回家了
I'm sorry,sir,no one's to leave the island.
对不起 先生 没有人能离开小岛
What? They've just told me the same.
什么? 他们刚刚也是这么对我说的
You can't stop me.
你们不能阻止我
I'll take my own boat,if I have to.
有必要的话 我坐我自己的船回去
I wouldn't try,If I was you.
如果我是你的话 我不会这样做的
Mr. Blatt,
布拉特先生
I would be interested to know why your boat was anchored close to the beach at Pixy Cove
我想知道 在阿伦娜·斯图尔特死的前一天
the day befiore Arlena Stuart died.
你的船绑在皮克斯海湾的沙滩上
It wasn't. We both saw it.
没有啊 我们都看到了
Well...,maybe I went for a swim.
嗯...也许我去游泳了
I don't remember where I was,really.
我也不记得我在哪里
I stopped and went for a swim.
我停下来去游泳了
How long do you purpose to keep us here?
你们打算把我们留在这里多久?
As long as it takes.
案件需要多久就是多久
I can't believe it!
我不能相信!
Second time! Why is it that when you're around,
这是第二次了! 为什么只要有你在
people seem to drop like flies?
就会有命案发生?
I met Mlle. Darnley when I was in Egypt.
我在埃及遇到达恩利小姐
Mlle.,may I introduce you to Chief-Inspector Japp,from Scotland Yard.
小姐 这是伦敦警♥察♥厅的贾普探长
How do you do? Let's get straight down to "brass tacks" .
你好? 我们直接进入正题吧 探长
- Please sit down. - Merci,mademoiselle.
请坐 谢谢 小姐
I expect you wanna know my movements,at the time of the crime.
你们想知道命案发生时我的行踪吧
If you don't mind,miss Darnley.
如果你不介意的话 达恩利小姐
I've written everything down. I thought it would save time.
我已经写下来了 我觉得这样能节省时间
Thank you.
谢谢
Breakfast at nine. Left the hotel at 9:30.
九点吃早餐 九点半离开旅馆
Walked over to Sunny Ledge,
散步去了阳关壁架
arriving about 9:45. Sunny Ledge?
9:45到的 阳光壁架?
It's on top of the cliffs. You get a good view from Pixy Cove.
在悬崖顶上 皮克斯海湾的视野很好
You can see the whole beach,the cave,everything.
你能看到整个海滩和洞穴 所有一切
And,before you ask me,yes,
不用你提问 是的
I did see Arlena arriving in that boat of hers.
我确实看到阿伦娜上了她的船
But that's all I saw.
但我看到的就这么多了
You returned to the hotel at 11:50 and arrived at the tennis court 10 minutes later.
你11:50回到旅馆 十分钟后到达网球场
That's it? I'm affraid so.
就这样? 是的
Mlle. Darnley,a moment ago,you mentioned the beach at Pixy Cove.
达恩利小姐 你刚才提到了皮克斯海湾海滩
You remarked that you could see the cave.
你说你可以看到洞穴
Yes,it's quite hard to make out the entrance from there.
是的 在那里很难发现入口
It's concealed. But you can see it,yes.
入口被隐藏了 但你可以看得到
So this cave,it does,indeed,exhist.
这么说 确实有这样一个洞穴
Miss Brewster mentioned it the other evening.
前一天晚上布鲁斯特小姐提到了它
Of course it exhists.
它当然存在
It's over here. Merci.
在那边 谢谢
Hastings,this killer could not
黑斯廷斯 这个凶手肯定
suffer as I do,le mal de mer.
不像我这样受折磨 晕死我了!
Sorry? The sickness.
什么? 晕船
It need to be pretty fit,too. That's true.
这也是要有个好身体的 是的
Down the ladder,cross the beach and back up again in a hurry.
爬下梯子 穿过海滩 然后马上回来
It kind of narrows it down.
凶手的范围缩小了
Mademoiselle?
小姐?
That's the entrance there.
入口就在那边
Wait here,miss Darnley.
在这等着 达恩利小姐
It's a cave. all right. Good Lord!
这是个洞穴 是的 老天!
Well,there's nothing here.
嗯 这里什么也没有
Not to see,there's nothing,Chief-Inspector.
看起来 这里什么也没有 探长
But to smell...
但是闻起来
Seaweed? Perfume.
海草味? 是香水
Hastings,you recall that in the bedroom of Arlena Stuart
黑斯廷斯 你记得在阿伦娜·斯图尔特的卧室
there was a bottle of perfume that I smelled?
我闻过的那瓶香水吗?
You mean it is the same?
你是说这是一样的?
There's some footprints.
这里有些脚印
Flat,no heel.
平的 没有鞋跟
Canvas... beach shoes,or something.
帆布的...沙滩鞋之类的
And where do these prints lead,Chief-Inspector?
这些脚印是通向哪里的 探长?
Ah,it's a dead end.
啊 前面没路了
Wait a minute!
稍等!
Sandwhes?
是沙吗?
I do not think so.
我不这么认为
This is heroine.
这是海♥洛♥因♥
That changes everything,Poirot.
这让一切都变了 波罗
Drugs,that's what's at the bottom of this.
毒品 归根结底就是这个
Perhaps,ChiefInspector. No doubt about it,if you ask me.
也许吧 探长 我觉得肯定就是这样
Why are we going to the mainland,Poirot?
我们为什么要去陆地上 波罗?
What's so important to the case?
什么事对案情如此重要?
It is not important,Hastings. It is vital.
不是重要 黑斯廷斯 这是关键
Here you are,sir. Voil? Hastings.
给你 先生 看吧 黑斯廷斯
The little grey cells,they are like the army of Napolen.
这些灰色细胞就像是拿破仑的军队
You mean they march on your stomach?
你是说它们向你的胃进军吗?
For you,sir. Thank you.
这是您的 先生 谢谢
You had any thoughts then,Poirot?
你有什么想法吗 波罗?
Oui. It is true,Chief-Inspector,
是的 探长
the discovery of a large quantity of heroin
发现阿伦娜·斯图尔特被谋杀的地点附近
close to the place where Arlena Stuart was murdered
有大量海♥洛♥因♥
would indicate that this was the motive for the crime.
说明这就是犯案的动机
You said you smelled to her perfume in the cave.
你说你在洞穴里闻到了她的香水
Oui
是的
There you are,then. She went into the cave,discovered the heroin,
那就是了 她进到洞穴 发现了海♥洛♥因♥
sorted out there was some drugs ring operating on the island
知道了岛上有人在进行毒品交易
someone strangled her to silence her.
有人为了让她闭嘴掐死了她
Non. One question,Chief-Inspector.
不 有一个问题 探长
The cave,it is dark and unpleasant,non?
洞穴里又黑又不透气
Why would she enter? Was she indeed being blackmailed?
她为什么要进去呢? 她真的被敲诈了吗?
And also what was in the bottle that was thrown at Mlle. Brewster?
砸到布鲁斯特小姐的瓶子里装的是什么呢?
And how did the spectacles of Lionel Marshall end up at the bottom of the ladder?
莱昂·马歇尔的眼镜怎么会在梯子的下面呢?
And... yes,also I wonder what was in the book that he was reading.
还有 我想知道他读的是什么书
It's good to see you back on form,Poirot.
看到你恢复正常真是太好了 波罗
One helping of spotted dick
吃点葡萄干布丁
and you'll probably solve it.
说不定你就能解决这个问题了
Lionel Marshall... a young man staying on the island.
莱昂·马歇尔 一个待在小岛上的年轻人
Let me look.
让我看看
He borrowed a book yesterday morning.
他昨天早上借了一本书
Oh yes,of course I remember now.
是的 我想起来了
I thought it was a rather strange choice,
我觉得他的选择很奇怪
but he said it was for a homework project.
但是他说这是为了家庭作业
And the name of the book,if you please,madame?
那本书叫什么名字 女士?
"Dangerous Chemicals and Poisons".
危险化学品和毒药
Excuse me.
对不起
Those two! What are they still doing here?
那两个人! 他们还在这儿干什么?
Well,maybe they wanna a book on bird watch.
也许他们想借鸟类观察方面的书
It all begins to make sense.
一切都说得通了
You mean Lionel Marshall?
你是说莱昂·马歇尔?
Well,there was obviously no love lost between him and her stepmother.
很明显 他和他的继母并没有感情
You mean he was thinking about poisoning her?
你是说他想毒死她?
And in the end he used his bare hands.
最后 他徒手把她杀死了
But he is only 17.
但他只有十七岁
Hastings,is that not Mr. Lane?
黑斯廷斯 那不是莱恩先生吗?
Well,it's been a while since we saw him. He wasn't in the hotel last night.
我们有一段时间没看到他了 他昨晚不在旅馆
That's a chemist shop. And he had drugs of some sort in his room.
那是间化学药品店 他的房♥间里还有些药
Mr. Lane!
莱恩先生!
Mr. Poirot!
波罗先生!
You have heard about the events on the island?
你听说了小岛上的事了吧?
Yes,dreadful. They were talking about it in the shop.
是的 真恐怖 店里的人都在说这个
Perhaps you'll return now to the hotel?
你现在是要回旅馆吗?
Yes. We'll come with you.
是的 我们和你一起吧
I was on the mainland all day.
我整天都在陆地上
I wasn't anywhere near her. I couldn't have had anything to do with it.
我没有靠近她 此事不可能和我有关
Why didn't you return here last night,sir?
你昨晚为什么没有回来 先生?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表