but chooses to sail here.
但却选择在这里航海
And of course he uses sailing shoes,made of canvas.
而且他穿了帆船鞋 用帆布做的
The footprints in the cave! Oui,c'est .
洞穴里的脚印! 是的
The heroin it is carried from France with the red sail
用红帆船把海♥洛♥因♥从法国带来
which signals to the mainland when it arrives.
当它到达的时候就是发给陆地的信♥号♥♥
And the white sail is the "all clear". Oui.
白色帆船意思是"危险解除" 是的
You've got it in one,Mr. Poirot.
你一下就明白了 波罗先生
Now,we've known about this game for some time,
我们已经知道这种伎俩了
we just couldn't pinpoint the place of entry.
只是查不到入口
Take him away!
把他带走!
Wait a minute,Poirot.
等等 波罗
Are you seriously suggesting that all this
你真的认为这件事
had nothing to do with the death of Arlena Stuart?
和阿伦娜·斯图尔特的死无关?
So it would now appear.
现在看来是的
But you said she went into the cave. You smelled her perfume.
但是你说她曾去过洞穴 你闻到了她的香水
That is indeed what I thought,Chief-Inspector.
我确实这么想 探长
But then the question becomes:
但是问题来了
Why did Arlena Stuart enter the cave?
为什么阿伦娜·斯图尔特要进那个洞穴?
Perhaps she was hiding from someone.
可能她在躲避某人
Hastings,once again,you arrived at an explanation which makes everything clear!
黑斯廷斯 你又一次给出了解释一切的理由!
Not to me. You mean she was affraid of someone?
我不明白 你是说她害怕某人?
I mean,Hastings,that there is Evil on this island
我是说 黑斯廷斯 在这个岛上有罪恶
and the murder that took place here was the work of the mind that was brilliant.
而且策划谋杀的人非常聪明
But there was one thing that the murderer did not expect.
但是有一件事凶犯没预料到
The mind of Hercule Poirot.
赫尔克里·波罗的头脑
Et bien,now is the time of these two minds to minds to meet
不错 现在是两个头脑交锋的时刻了
and the truth at last must come to light.
而且真♥相♥必定大白
I congratulate you,Miss Lemon. You have achieved a great success.
祝贺你 莱蒙小姐 你取得了巨大的成功
So you think that the deaths of Arlena Stuart
所以你认为莱蒙小姐
and this Alice Corrigan are definitely linked?
和艾丽斯·科里根的死有联♥系♥?
Of that I am sure,Chief-Inspector.
我很确定 探长
Both women were young,both strangled,
两个女人都很年轻 都是被掐死的
one had a fiance. the other a husband.
一个人有未婚夫 另一个有丈夫
who could not possibly have committed the crime.
两人都不可能犯案
Edward Deverill because he was on a train,
爱德华·德福里尔不可能因为他当时在火车上
and Kenneth Marshall
肯尼思·马歇尔不可能
because he was typing letters in his room.
是因为他当时在房♥间打字
Oui,c'est .
是的
Everyone's gathering in the dining room,Poirot.
餐厅里所有人都到齐了 波罗
Bon.
好的
The time 'it' has come.
时候到了
So,let us go.
我们走吧
Mesdames et messieurs,
女士们 先生们
we have all come here for this hotel
我们到这个旅馆来
for reasons of health,exercise,holiday...
是为了健康 锻炼 度假...
... and for murder.
...还有为了谋杀
I,myself,was here on account of an illness,
我自己来这里是因为身体不适
but it was not my body that it was put to exercise,non,
但得到锻炼的不是我的身体 不是
it was the little grey cells.
是我的灰色细胞
How was this crime,so seemingly impossible,in fact committed?
这个看起来不可能的谋杀是怎么实施的呢?
And who among us,was,in fact,
在我们之中
responsible for the death of Arlena Stuart?
谁应该为阿伦娜·斯图尔特的死负责呢?
Do you know? Oui! Bien se,mademoiselle.
你知道吗? 是的! 没错 女士
Hercule Poirot,he knows all.
赫尔克里·波罗 他什么都知道
La pauvre Arlena...
可怜的阿伦娜...
To Mr. Lane,
对于莱恩先生来说
as he watched her swimming on the beach,
当他看到她在沙滩上游泳的时候
she was the focus of Evil,hey?
她是罪恶的焦点 是吗?
Of Evil under the sun.
阳光下的罪恶
We don't have to be of the Church
我们不一定要去教堂
to recognise Evil,Mr. Poirot.
才能看到罪恶 波罗先生
I see it there.
我在那看到了
I recognise it.
我认出它来了
It's real.
这是真的
But,to my mind,
但是 对我来说
the Evil was connected to Arlena Stuart
罪恶以另一种方式
in a different way.
和阿伦娜·斯图尔特联♥系♥起来了
I saw her a first,last,and all of the time,as a victim
我看她从始至终都是个受害者
eternal and predestined.
永远的 命中注定的
You mean she was being blackmailed.
你是说她被敲诈了
Of that I am not so sure,Chief-Inspector.
探长 那个我可不太确定
But I heard her,on the telephone.
但是我听到她在电♥话♥上讲的了
Non,non,non,madame.
不 不 不 女士
You heard only only one side of the conversation.
你只是听到了谈话的一面而已
Hastings,do you not recall
黑斯廷斯 你还记得
the telegram that we discovered
我们在阿伦娜·斯图尔特房♥间里
in the room of Arlena Stuart?
发现的电报吗?
Yes,it was from someone called Nathan...
记得 是一个叫南森的人发来的...
I say,it's a telegram to Arlena. From New York.
这是从纽约发来的给阿伦娜的电报
Dated three days ago. Go on.
三天以前的 继续
"Send the money now or you will loose a great deal. Nathan."
"马上寄钱过来 否则你会损失惨重 南森"
To the Chief-Inspector-Chefe Japp,
对于贾普探长来说
this man seemed to be threatening her.
这个男人听上去像在威胁她
But to me,it was simply a statement of fact.
但对我来说 这只是陈述事实而已
What do you mean? He was an american,ChiefInspector,
什么意思? 探长 他是个美国人
speaking of a great deal,a great business deal.
说到损失惨重 他指的是生意
Now it is my belief that
我相信他只是
he wanted the money of Arlena Stuart simply to invest.
想用阿伦娜·斯图尔特的钱来投资而已
You mean he wasn't blackmailing her?
你是说他没敲诈她?
We saw them once,Hastings.
我们见过他们一次 黑斯廷斯
They were together dancing.
他们在一起跳舞
Yet you will not dance with a man that threatens to destroy your life.
你不会和一个威胁毁掉你生活的男人跳舞
Nathan Lloyd! Mr. Marshall?
南森·劳伊德! 马歇尔先生?
You're right. He's a New York stock broker,
你是对的 他是个纽约股票经纪人
although a no very reputable one.
尽管不是很有名
Oui,c'est . So this was simply a case of man,who was young...
是的 所以这只是一个年轻的男人
how do you say? Oportunistic,
怎么说来着? 机会主义者
who took Arlena Stuart exactly for what she was:
把阿伦娜·斯图尔特当成是
a target,and a very easy one.
目标 而且是容易得手的目标
All she inherited all that money from Sir Roger Erskine.
她从罗杰·厄斯金爵士那里继承的所有钱
And now it's all gone,every penny of it.
现在都没了 一个子不剩
That's what the bank manager told me.
银行经理人告诉我的
Are you saying she sent it all to this chap in New York?
你是说她把所有的钱都给了纽约那个家伙?
No,I just said that this was a weakness in her that was fatal.
不 我只是说她身上有个致命的弱点
That she was attracted to men who took of her only the advantage.
她总是被想利用她的人吸引
We were happy together!
我们一起曾经很开心!
Mr. Marshall,you are a man most galante,n'est-ce pas?
马歇尔先生 你是最绅士的男人 是吗?
But for you,life with her must have been a torture.
但是对你来说 和她生活在一起绝对是种折磨
Also,I believe,for your son.
而且 我相信 对你的儿子也是
I didn't like her,I never made any secret of it.
我不喜欢她 我从未隐瞒
It was also your spectacles that were discovered beside the ladder,at Pixy Cove.
在皮克斯海湾的梯子旁边发现了你的眼镜
At the time of her death,you were alone.
而且在她死的时候 你是一个人
I was swimming with Mrs. Redfern!
我在和雷德福小姐一起游泳!
At 11:45,yes.
在11:45 是的
But we have only your word that that was indeed the time.
但是那个时间是你自己说的
Mme Redfern could not see the watch.
雷德福小姐没有看表
Suppose it was only 11:30,hmm?
假设那时候是11:30呢 嗯?
That would have given you sufficient time,after she had departed for her tennis,
等她去打网球离开后 你就有了充足的时间
to run to the ladder,climb down...
跑到梯子那里 爬下来...
No!
不!
Leave him alone,damn you! He's only a boy.
放过他 该死的! 他只是个孩子
And you,Mr. Marshall,
你呢 马歇尔先生
you have no alibi for the time your wife was killed.
在你妻子被杀的时候 你没有不在场证明
I told you,I was typing.
我告诉过你 我在打字
You were heard to type,yes,but you were never seen.
有人听到你在打字 是的 但没人看到你
From the very start it was my belief that
从一开始我就相信
one person alone must be responsible from this crime.
肯定有一个人要为这场谋杀负责
And each person in this room
而且每个在场的人
wished the death of Arlena Stuart.
都希望阿伦娜·斯图尔特死
I didn't! Yes,you did.
我不是! 不 你也是
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表