剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Well, I have been a little on the insufferable side.
你把我们折腾死了
You've been a nightmare.
但这改变不了事实
But, still, the truth is...
你的升职令我很矛盾
this promotion has left me a little conflicted.
作为你的朋友
I mean, as your friend,
我希望你飞黄腾达 但是...
I want to see you succeed, but...
你觉得我无法胜任
You didn't think I could do it.
才不是
Hell no.
我早就知道你能行
I knew you could do it.
我害怕的是 一旦你意识到这点
My fear was, once you realized you could do it,
担任急救员 与我搭档
life as a paramedic, as my partner...
你就瞧不上了
wouldn't be good enough.
我很想念那种生活
I miss it, you know.
与你在救护车中
Being in the ambulance with you.
大展拳脚 救死扶伤
Kicking ass. Saving lives.
我感觉一切都变了
I feel like everything's changing.
我们没变
Not this.
虽然我们现在不是搭档了
You might not be my partner now,
但你依然是我的挚友 老奇
but you're still my best friend, Chim.
我们的友谊地久天长
And that's never gonna change.
不必非得今天来
We don't have to do this today.
我本以为能转移一下注意力 但是...
I thought it'd be a good distraction, but...
感觉不太对劲
Yeah, it feels wrong.
是啊
Yeah.
埃迪正筹划葬礼 我们却来看婚宴场地
Looking at wedding venues when Eddie's planning a funeral.
在医院看到他心碎欲裂 我真是感慨万千
Seeing him in the hospital, it just took me right back.
好了
Okay.
我们还是回家吧
Let's just go home.
好 谢谢理解
Yeah. Thanks.
我们俩大概不适合在酒店舞厅喜结连理
Well, we're probably not a hotel ballroom kind of couple anyway.
就是感觉太...
I mean, it's just too...
传统正式了
traditional. Too formal.
那我们俩更适合在后院烧烤吗
What kind of couple are we? Backyard barbecue or...
邮件炸♥弹♥几天内连续爆♥炸♥
Package bomb explodes in as many days.
要不旅行结婚吧
Destination wedding?
当局呼吁民众今晚保持高度警惕
Authorities are urging the public to be on high alert tonight.
没事吧
Everything okay?
可疑包裹被放置在一家门前
The suspicious package was left on the doorstep of a home
地点是韦斯特伍德 时间是在下午
in Westwood sometime in the afternoon.
包裹发现于韦斯特伍德
The package was found in the Westwood
这和你前几天处理的那起案件地点不一样
that's not the scene that you were called to the other day.
对 是一起新案件
No no no. A new one.
试图打开
Attempeted to open it.
新闻追踪
第二枚炸♥弹♥包裹爆♥炸♥
当局呼吁洛杉矶居民上报所有可疑包裹
该男子姓名未被披露
That man whoese name is being withheld.
一周内两起炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Two bombs in one week?
这绝非巧合
That's not a coincidence.
是连环炸♥弹♥客的试水
It's a serial bomber just getting started.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表