剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
好
Okay!
来吧 断电吧
Okay, we're going dark.
奇米 动手
Chimney, hit it!
这边走
Right this way.
穿过去了
We're through!
老奇 重启电源
Okay, Chim, power's back up.
恢复电力
巴克 传送氧气
Buck, crank the O2.
已开启 老大
We're wide open, Cap.
现在怎么办
So, now what?
我们想办法进去
Now we get in there.
怎么进去
How are we gonna do that?
撬开保险柜
We're gonna crack this safe.
巴比 有什么事吗
Hey, Bobby. Everything okay?
你对银行保险库了解多少
What do you know about bank vaults?
我安装过一些
Well, I've put in a few.
撬开过吗
Ever take one down?
巴比 出什么事了
Bobby, what's wrong?
有两个伤者被困于保险库中
I've got two sick people trapped inside the vault here
这里是威彻斯特的太平洋联邦银行
at Pacific Federal in Westchester.
我没时间等开锁匠了
And I don't have time to wait for a locksmith
因为其中一个伤者是亨
because one of them is Hen.
我需要这座大楼的图纸
I need the blueprints for this building.
我得想办法进入保险库
I got to find a way inside.
巴比 我没权限拿图纸
Bobby, I-I don't have access to that kind of thing.
你得向楼房♥管理处申请 拿到许可证
You have to put in a request to the office of building and permits.
没时间申请了 迈克尔
We don't have time for that, Michael.
好吧 我确实在管理处有个熟人
Okay. All right. I-I do know a guy that works in that office.
查克
Chuck.
他对我有意思
He... likes me.
那你就用"美男计"
Well, like him back.
我的天呐
God.
比利好像死了
I think Billy's dead.
他们把比利抬进救护车了
They just put Billy in an ambulance.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们让里面的人进行消毒
They're putting people through those showers.
不 我没说是"瘟疫"
No. I didn't say "plague."
但有可能是 对吧
Though it could be, couldn't it?
很可能是发生疫情了啊
It could very well be a plague.
好 上司 我深呼吸
Okay, yes, sir. I'll take a breath.
我深呼吸了
I'm breathing.
我该呼吸这里的空气吗
Should I be breathing?
钱没出问题
The money's fine.
好 巴比 我拿到了
Okay, Bobby, I got it.
然而我这周五要去好莱坞音乐厅
Though now I am going to a Sondheim concert
去听桑汉音乐会了
at the Bowl on Friday.
-好惨 -话说那家银行
- Sorry. - So, your bank.
以前不是银行
Well, it wasn't always a bank.
1965年建基石
Cornerstone laid in '65...
曾是一间保险公♥司♥所在地
and housed a insurance company.
太平洋联邦银行于1973年在此基础上落成
Pacific Federal picked up the first floor in '73.
这么说保险库是后建的吗
So this vault wasn't always here?
没错
Exactly.
但南墙是原建筑之墙
But the south wall... it's original.
他们在里面直接建了个保险库
And it looks like they just built the vault right into it.
我们从这里开始钻
Okay, we start drilling here...
还有这里
and here.
开一个撞击缓冲区
Creating a crumple zone.
-没错 -然后呢
- Exactly. - Then what?
然后我有个主意
Then, I have an idea.
但我们得先将其软化
But we've got to soften it up first.
软化一英尺厚的混凝土吗
Soften up a foot of concrete?
那也比钻透三层回火钢容易
Yeah, it beats three layers of tempered steel.
来吧
Let's do it.
好 开始砸墙吧
All right, let's start smashing this wall in.
急救小组请到手术室
Crash unit needed in the OR.
立刻充氧
Give me some oxygen, stat.
-好 -给他做心肺复苏
- Okay. - He needs CPR.
老奇 你到里面去
Okay, Chim, I need you back inside,
盯一下保险库监控
eyes on the vault cam.
如果我们危及到他们的安全
If we're compromising their safety in any way,
就吱一声
you got to let me know.
收到 老大
Copy that, Cap.
好
All right.
好 继续给氧
All right, keep bagging him.
没有脉搏了 宣布死亡吧
No pulse. Call it.
死亡时间 21点42分
Time of death, 2142.
我看到他们两个人了 老大
All right, I got eyes on them both, Cap.
开始吧
Okay, here we go!
绞车拉不动 老大
The wench isn't gonna do it, Cap.
我是纳什队长
This is Captain Nash.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
首位感染者 那个银行押运员
Patient zero, the armored car courier,
刚死在医院了
just died at the hospital.
查清感染源了吗
They know what it was yet?
没有 但他们说其他人没出现症状
No. They did say that no one else is exhibiting symptoms.
但他们感染了啊
Yeah, no one else except them.
-我不管了 -行了 巴克
- Screw this. - All right, Buck...
别劝我 都让开
No, stand back!
远程开启保险库
瞧瞧啊
Look at this.
耍人玩呢
You got to be kidding me.
保险库门禁系统
门开启
墙都砸开了 远程好用了吗
Now they get remote access?
-小伙伴们 -不是吧
- Hey, guys. - Seriously?
亨
Hen.
亨 你能听见吗
Hen! Can you hear me?
老奇
Chim?
你不会有事 我去检查一下他
You're gonna be okay. I'll check on him.
谁帮我联♥系♥一下凯伦
Someone please call Karen.
已经通知了
Already taken care of.
她在仁心医院等你
She's gonna meet you at Mercy General.
我不懂
I don't get it.
她的症状消失了
She doesn't appear to be symptomatic anymore;
银行经理也恢复正常了
bank manager was up and talking, too.
因为不是神经毒剂
Because it wasn't a nerve agent.
鲍曼队长说 没检测出任何化学毒剂
Chief Bowman said all those tests came back negative,
也没检测出环境毒素
no environmental toxins whatsoever.
那是什么原因啊
So, what the hell was it?
不清楚
I have no idea.
至少这个人终于可以从车里出来了
At least this guy was finally able to get out of here.
我加入洛杉矶消防局这么久
So that might be the weirdest day
也遇到不少奇事了
I've had since joining the LAFD
但这种事还是头一回
and we have had a few.
就像是抢银行 但没有劫犯一样
Seriously, it was like a bank robbery with no robbers.
别靠近那辆车
Step away from the vehicle.
有什么事吗 警探
Can I help you, Detective?
你和手下人员请保持原地不动 队长
You and your people just stay where we can see you, Captain.
不好意思 能说明一下情况吗
Excuse me, you want to tell me what's going on?
还是你来告诉我吧
Maybe you can tell me.
三十万美金
$300,000.
藏在118队消防车上
Tucked away on the 118 ladder truck.
你知道这是怎么回事吗
Any idea how it got there?
我怎么会知道
No, why would I?
你是118队的人
You're with the 118.
你当时就在那家被抢的银行中
And you were at the bank when it was stolen.
你口中"当时在银行"的意思是
If by "at the bank" you mean that
我当时被锁在保险库中 不省人事 那我确实在场
I was unconscious and I was locked away in a vault, yeah.
而且我当时身边还有一个人
And I wasn't alone.
抱歉 真是太不好意思了
I'm sorry, this is so embarrassing.
医生说我没事了
The doctors say I'm fine.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表