剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
副作用还没退吗
Still feeling the aftereffects?
你们知道这是怎么回事吗
Do you have any idea what happened?
我在五点钟接到紧急电♥话♥
The call came in a little after 5:00.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
对方称两名男性出现痉挛与呕吐症状
Report of two men experiencing seizures and vomiting.
我派了急救队前往现场
I dispatched an RA unit to the scene.
"看来我们的金钱问题解决了"
"Looks like our money trouble is over."
你姐接完那通紧急电♥话♥之后
That's the text your sister sent you
就给你发了这条信息
right after she took the 911 call.
你作何解释
You care to explain?
她房♥东终于同意跟她解除租约了
Her landlord finally agreed to let her out of her lease
退回了她的保证金
and refund her security deposit.
他很同情她的遭遇
He'd been giving her some grief about it.
房♥东还没消息吗
Still nothing from the landlord?
他说要跟律师商量一下之后 就没回话了
Not since he said he had to consult his lawyers.
这都是什么啊
What's all that?
奇米归队欢迎宴的装饰品
Decorations for Chimney's welcome back party.
亨坚持要搞 我也搞不懂
Hen is insisting, don't know why.
奇米说 他不想让大家搞得太隆重
Chimney said he didn't want anyone to make a big deal.
我真心希望他归队第一天顺利
I really hope he has a great first day back.
你想让我帮你转达吗
You want me to tell him that?
不想
No.
这么巧那个接线员就是你啊
You expect us to believe you just happened to take this call?
这么巧你还派你弟的消防队去现场啊
And you just happened to dispatch your brother's squad to the scene?
这种事其实很常见
It happens more than you'd think.
我们就像一家人
We're like a family.
一个人员复杂的大家庭
I mean, a big, messy, extended family,
但我们肝胆相照 相互扶持
but we take care of each other, we support each other.
彼此守望相助
You know? We have each other's backs.
合谋
Conspire.
"合谋"
"Conspire"?
合谋
Conspire.
你跟你未婚妻的前夫合谋
You conspired with your fiancée's ex-husband
偷走那家银行的图纸
to steal the blueprints to that bank.
不是偷
Not stolen.
你觉得他俩搞啥了
You think they did what now?
经常有人申请看建筑图纸
People request building plans all the time.
-建筑师 承包商 -恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- Architects, contractors... - Terrorists.
我可没说"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"这种词
Don't think I ever said the word "terrorists."
而你是第一个猜测是神经毒剂的人
But you were the first to suggest it might be a nerve agent.
大家都以为你很懂这些
And everyone figured you knew what you were talking about.
毕竟你是军人出身
Coming from the military and all.
我受过此类训练
It was part of my training.
如何识别 如何应对
How to spot it. How to respond.
迫不得已 见机行事
We had to improvise.
你们经常这样见机行事吗
You do that a lot? Improvise?
这是工作要求
It's part of the job.
看到问题 就解决问题
See the problem, solve the problem.
我当时只是好心帮朋友
I was trying to help a friend.
你前妻的新相好是你朋友吗
Your ex's new squeeze is your friend?
亨是我朋友
Hen is my friend.
巴比也是我朋友
I mean, yes, Bobby's a friend, too.
他们都是我朋友
Hell, they're all my friends.
我不认识他
I don't really know him.
有人说我之前有些焦虑不安吗
Someone said I seemed stressed?
谁说的
Who?
暴躁
Cranky.
我是说 她当天早上有些暴躁
I said she was a little cranky that morning.
巴克 你这边低了
Buck, you're lopsided.
我们都不该搞这些吧
Should we even be doing this?
没错
Yes.
奇米说 他不想第一天归队搞得太隆重
Chimney said he didn't want us to make a big deal about his first day back.
他口是心非而已
He didn't mean it.
太低了
That's way too low.
我就是说 我们该尊重他的意愿
I'm just saying, maybe we should respect the guy's wishes.
奇米 两次大难不死
我们最不该做的事就是 尊重什么意愿
Okay, you know what we're not doing? Respecting wishes.
我们就是要挂条幅 吃蛋糕
We're hanging a banner, we're having cake
向他表达满满的爱意
and we're gonna show him how much we love him.
再低一点
Lower.
车修好了
There she is.
-跟以前一样 -别闹了 马蒂
- Good as used. - Don't tell me that, Marty.
没有啦 这辆车很耐用
Nah, she's a tough old bird.
顶级消防车
State-of-the-art ladder rig.
-你换了吗 -换了重要零件
- So you replaced it? - Replaced what matters.
车可以开走了
You're good to go.
-谢了 马蒂 -客气 队长
- Thanks, Marty. - You bet, Chief.
这么喜庆 需要帮忙吗
This is festive. Need a hand?
我本来想让你吹气球
Well, I would ask you to blow up balloons.
我知道你有肺活量
I mean, I know you got the wind,
但你没法绑气球吧
but tying it would be a thing, huh?
因为我有关节炎吗
Because the arthritis?
没问题啦
Not gonna be a problem.
我的天呐
Well, I'll be damned.
-类固醇的药效吗 -不是
- Steroid shot's kicking in, huh? - No, ma'am.
我终于听我姐的劝了
I finally took my crazy sister's advice,
我去找了给她做针灸的人
I went to see her acupuncture guy.
你竟然看另类医疗了 马蒂 好惊讶
You went alternative medicine, Marty. I'm shocked.
别急着惊讶 针灸没起作用
Don't be. That didn't work either.
但他后来给我介绍了一个巫医
But he then recommended me to a kind of witch doctor.
-你都不知道他怎么给我治疗的 -各位
- You won't believe what he put me on. - Hey, y'all.
我没迟到吧
I'm not too late, am I?
来得正是时候
You're right on time.
-好 -看一下
- Okay. - Let's see.
好 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
没啥特色啊
Kind of a letdown, isn't it?
上次我们订的蛋糕
Last time we had a cake
做了一个他钢筋穿头的模样
in the shape of his head with a licorice rebar through it.
但他这次只是被捅了
Yeah, but this time he only got stabbed.
这肯定很不容易
I imagine it's hard.
你老婆在喷气推进实验所的饭碗不保
Your wife losing her job at JPL.
他们说不想再研究火星了
They said they're sick of Mars.
谁会厌倦到另个一个星球探险啊
Who gets sick of going to a planet?
探寻太空
In outer space?
我肯定不会
Not me.
我认识的人中 只有你的职业比我牛掰
You're the only person I know with a job cooler than mine.
是啊 可惜我失业了
Yeah, except I don't have a job.
因为火星也变成"旧爱"了
Because Mars is apparently a snoozefest.
先是停止了月球探索 现在又叫停我的火星计划
First the lunar mission, now my Mars project.
处处资金捉襟见肘
Funding is drying up everywhere.
我很忧虑 我们刚花了一大笔钱翻新屋顶
I'm worried. We just spent all that money on the new roof and...
还得支付丹尼去日托中心的费用
we've got Denny's daycare.
对 养孩子确实很烧钱
Yeah, kids in general are expensive.
但就应该让孩子过好日子
But they're worth it, right?
好吧 我确实找了几个兼♥职♥
Yeah, o-okay, maybe I picked up a few extra shifts here and there,
但这没什么大不了
but it's not a big deal.
这可不是小事
It is a big deal.
冲浪课150美元一小时
Surfing lessons? $150 an hour?
这还是优♥惠♥价呢
The guy's giving me a discount.
卡拉 私立学校
Carla, the private school,
理疗 课后辅♥导♥ 处处都要钱
physical therapy, the after-school program.
埃迪 我知道这可不是一笔小数目
Eddie, I know what all that costs.
我能搞定 别担心
It's under control. Don't worry.
每次一谈钱 你就让我别担心
Every time we talk about money, you tell me not to worry.
可我怎能不担心啊
Guess what, I worry.
-别担心啦 -我准备好了
- Don't. - Ready.
三十万能解不少燃眉之急呢
300 grand does solve a lot of problems.
消防员和父亲都是我的全职工作
I've got two full-time jobs, firefighter and dad.
我没时间策划抢劫
I don't have time to plan a robbery.
在家中休养六周
Six weeks at home,
你这种人闲不住
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表