剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我确实在逃避[奔跑]Maybe I was running.
但我从未远离
But not away.
我在跑向这个家 这份工作
This family, this job, that's what I was running towards.
妈 我必须拥有广阔的空间
Mama, I needed to find a place with space big enough
以此过上我向往的生活
where I could build a life that was important to me.
我希望你参与其中
I want you to be a part of that.
但你必须全然接受
But only if you can accept all of it.
包括巴比
Even Bobby.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, baby,
但你在酿成大错
but you're making a terrible mistake.
我担心
And I worry
等你的生活再次分崩离析
that the next time your life falls apart,
你就再也无法振作了
you won't be able to put it back together.
-唐娜 -麦迪 是我
- Donna? - Maddie, it's me.
怎么样
How did it go?
你们把离婚协议给道格了吗
Did you guys serve Doug with the divorce papers?
没有
No.
麦迪 我们找不到他了
Maddie, we can't find him.
等下 怎么回事
Wait, what?
法务人员找过他很多次了
The process server made multiple attempts.
问过他的邻居了 都说几个月没见道格了
Talked to his neighbors. Nobody's seen Doug for months.
不应该啊
Okay, that doesn't make any sense.
问过他公♥司♥了吗
Did you try his work?
他被强制休假了
He was asked to take some personal time,
因为他去找了你以前的上司
after he paid your old boss a visit.
他当时坚定认为 她知道你在哪儿
He was convinced she knew where you were.
他动手了
It got physical.
劳里
Laurie?
天呐 她伤得严重吗
My God. How bad?
她没事 安保人员及时赶到 道格就跑了
She's okay. Security showed up and Doug ran.
但之后再没人见过他
But nobody's seen him since.
简直像个噩梦
It's like a nightmare.
可我永远无法醒来
Except I never wake up.
我请探员去找他了
I have investigators looking for him.
你多加小心 麦迪
But be careful, Maddie.
谢谢
Thanks.
说出来 你肯定不信
You are not gonna believe this.
-亲爱的 -道格
- Babe. - Doug.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表