剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I got someone!
先生 能听到吗
Sir, can you hear me?
弗莱迪
Freddie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
发生轰燃
Flashover.
你正上方有扇天窗
Okay, there's a skylight right above you.
收到 我这就打破窗户 疏散大火
Copy. I'm gonna vent the roof.
收到 已清空屋顶队员
Copy that. Clearing the roof.
急救员
Paramedic!
小心身后
Watch your back.
-你去哪里 -孩子还在火场内
- Where are you going? - There's a kid in there.
队长 队长 萨尔把他救出来了
Cap! Cap! Sal's got him!
-德鲁卡 你怎么回事 -我从后门出来了
- Deluca, what the hell?! - Went out the back.
走后门比较快
Seemed safer.
爸
Dad?
-爸 妈 对不起 -不用道歉
- Dad. Mom, I'm sorry. - No. No, no.
-我不是故意的 -没事 我知道
- I didn't mean it. I didn't... - No, No. I-I know. I know.
-我懂 -我不是故意...
- I know. - I didn't... I didn't mean to...
谢谢你 真是太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我爸没事吧
Is my dad okay?
他不会有事
Yes, he'll be fine.
-但我们得送他去医院 -上车吧
- But we got to move him. - All right, let's get you in here.
不会有事
It's gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
他刚才躲在了卫生间
Found him hiding in the bathroom.
这孩子真聪明 救了自己一命
Smart kid. Probably saved his own life with that move.
好歹今晚还有人头脑清醒
Well, I'm glad somebody was thinking tonight.
德鲁卡 谈一下
Deluca, I need a minute.
立刻 德鲁卡
Now, Deluca!
你事儿真多
You're a piece of work.
你一来就目中无人
You come in here with your nose in the air
装得高高在上
and your eyes looking down.
萨尔 别说了
Sal, stop.
说话客气点 德鲁卡
You might want to watch your tone there, Deluca.
怎么 就因为你是我的队长吗
Why? 'Cause you're my captain?
你可不是
You're not.
你不过是众多混球中的一个罢了
You're just the latest jackhole in a long line of jackholes
你们来到这里 自以为能领导这支队伍
that come into this house and think they know how to run it.
难道你知道如何领导这支团队吗
And you think you know how to run it?
你为了逞英雄 枉顾队友的性命
You put people's lives at risk so that you could play hero.
当时要不是我 那个孩子早就死了
That kid would be dead right now if it wasn't for me.
你差点害死我们所有人
We could all be dead right now because of you.
-我们只是侥幸逃生 -不是侥幸
- We just got lucky. - That wasn't luck, man.
而是实力
That was skill.
领导这支队伍救死扶伤的实力
The kind of skill it takes to save lives, to lead this house.
本事不大 脾气倒不小
But definitely not the temperament.
好了 少说两句
Okay. Okay, enough.
我们懂 弗雷多 你之前是一时冲动
Look, we get it, Fredo. You got passed over.
别怄气了 道个歉就行了
Now let it go and say you're sorry.
让我向这个傻圈道歉 想都别想
You want me to apologize to this mook? Never gonna happen.
你得学会服从指挥 德鲁卡
You are gonna learn to respect the chain of command, Deluca,
不然就别想干了
or you're not gonna work here anymore.
去你的
Screw you.
看来这就是你的回答了
Yeah, I guess I got my answer.
你被解职了
You're relieved of duty.
你要开除我
You're firing me?
收拾东西走人
Pack your stuff, get out.
吉尔莫
是你们擦了消防车上的水管
Did one of you polish the pipes on the engine,
还是把活儿推给新人了
or do you delegate that to a probie?
是我
That was... that was me.
没能让您满意吗 队长
Did it not meet your expectations, Captain?
不是
No.
我相当惊喜 干得漂亮
It exceeded them. Nice work.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个小本有什么用途
So what's with the book?
抱歉 我只是想找个话题聊聊
Sorry. I was just trying to make conversation.
威尔逊 你想聊什么
Okay, Wilson, what do you want to talk about?
亨 大家都叫我"亨"
Hen. Everybody calls me "Hen."
这样就不会与"韩"混淆
Not to be confused with "Han,"
但大家都叫他"奇米"[烟囱]who everybody around here calls "Chimney."
-为什么叫奇米[烟囱] -你该问他本人
- Chimney? Why? - You should ask him.
你前几天开除的那个队员
And the guy you fired the other day--
我们曾称呼他为"萨尔"
we used to call him "Sal."
你觉得我不该开除他
You think I was wrong to fire him.
-他差点害死我们 -只是差点
- He nearly got us killed. - But he didn't.
-我们都还活着 -正因如此
- Everybody lived. - Which is why
我才愿意给他第二次机会
I would have given him a second chance.
他拒绝了 反正不屑于接受我给的机会
He didn't want one, at least not from me.
也许122消防队能让他满意
Maybe he'll have better luck at the 122.
你很惊讶
You surprised?
-你开除了他 -对 开除出了这支队伍
- You fired him. - Yeah, from this house.
然后我联♥系♥了阿隆索局长
Then I called Chief Alonzo,
建议让他停职并调任 皆大欢喜
and I suggested a suspension and transfer would be best for everyone.
你真大度
That's... gracious.
不如说是公平
I like to think of it as fair...
我希望能做到这一点
which I do try to be.
希望你了解我的为人后 能认识到这一点
Hopefully, you'll learn that as you get to know me.
我们几个明晚打算出去喝一杯
Listen, tomorrow night some of us are going out for drinks.
你一起去吧
You should join us.
看情况吧
I don't know.
一起吧
Join us.
萨尔确实只会蛮干
Look, man, Sal may have been a tool,
但多数时间都很给力
but he was a useful one most of the time.
罚不当罪啊
The punishment... did not fit the crime.
他开除萨尔是想立威
He fired Sal to mark his territory.
杀鸡儆猴
Keep the rest of us in line.
队长帮他在122消防队找到了工作
Cap found a spot for him. At the 122.
因目无纪律罚他停职六周后 又复职了
I mean, after six weeks of suspension for insubordination.
真的吗
Seriously?
队长只是想惩戒他
Cap's plan was always just to reprimand him,
-但萨尔... -自己把饭碗丢了
- but Sal... - Talked himself out of a job.
这事儿我们倒是知道
Well, at least that part tracks.
对了 你们知道"傻圈"是什么意思吗
By the way, does anyone know what the hell a "mook" is?
用来形容愚蠢的人
It means a stupid person.
我百度了一下
I googled it.
你怎么来了 队长
Didn't expect to see you here, Cap.
威尔逊 亨邀请了我
Wilson-- Hen-- invited me.
-是吗 -你喝点什么
- Did she now? - What can I get for you?
来一杯冰镇苏打吧
Can I get a club soda, please?
再给他们满上
And another round of whatever they're having?
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
今晚我请大家喝酒
Drinks are on me tonight.
快给队长腾点地方
All right, make some room, come on.
队长请客了啊
Cap's here, Cap's here.
我跟你们说
I'm telling you,
单身自♥由♥自在
single is easier.
伤疤能迷倒女性
Having the scars impresses women,
但受伤过程会吓得她们花容失色
getting 'em freaks 'em out.
这道疤还是能给我带来不少好处
Well, listen, I still get decent mileage out of this one.
去年威尼斯那场建筑大火留的疤
That house fire, down in Venice, last year.
工厂爆♥炸♥
Factory explosion.
被这么大一块碎片击中了
Caught a piece of shrapnel this big.
我倒是没经验
I don't know.
我身上还没有疤
I am thus far unscarred
我希望继续保持
and I fully intend to remain that way.
电影《大白鲨》男主
而且 我觉得留疤是对罗伯特·肖不敬
Besides, I find this whole ritual a pale insult to the great Robert Shaw.
你呢 队长
What about you, Cap?
好吧
All right.
特卖♥♥商场发生了四级火灾
Four-alarm blaze at an outlet mall,
通电接线盒造成的电烧伤
electrical burn from a live junction box.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表