剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Is everything okay?
嗯 没有信♥号♥♥
Yeah. There's no service.
短♥信♥发不出去
Texts won't even get through.
你想联♥系♥谁
Who you trying to get ahold of?
我儿子 我在联♥系♥我儿子
My son. I'm trying to reach my son.
你都有孩子啦
You got a kid?
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
七岁了
He's seven.
真可爱 我喜欢小孩
And super adorable. I, I love kids.
我爱我的儿子
I love this one.
他能依靠的只有我
I'm all he's got.
他妈离开了
His mother's not in the picture.
他在学校吗
He's at school?
是的
Yeah.
他肯定安然无恙
Hey, I'm sure he's fine.
-你们以前处理过这种事情吗 -没有
- You guys ever deal with anything like this before? - No.
我得回去
I have to get back in there.
不 你得让我回去
No, you have to let me back in there!
-我的孩子在里面 -求你了 我们的女儿还没出来
- My baby's in there! - Please, our daughter is still inside!
-她才八岁 -不 我女儿还在里面
- She's eight years old! - No, my daughter's inside!
凯特 她叫凯特
Kat. Her name is Kat!
你得让我进去
You have to let me in there!
她一个人在里面 别拦我
She's all alone! Stop it!
他们真以为那东西能撑得住吗
They seriously think that's gonna hold it up?
去找事故指挥官吧
Let's go find the incident commander.
有阿西娜的消息吗
Any word from Athena?
一直联♥系♥不上她
Haven't been able to get ahold of her.
-你呢 凯伦 丹尼 -也联♥系♥不到
- What about you? Karen? Denny? - Same.
到处都没有信♥号♥♥
Cell phones are toast everywhere.
通讯系统肯定超载了
The system must be overloaded.
队长你好 我是事故指挥官 威廉姆斯局长
Captain. Chief Williams, incident commander.
我是巴比·纳什队长 我们能做些什么
Captain Bobby Nash. How can we help you?
酒店经理说 地震发生时
Hotel manager said they were between
正是退房♥和入住的间隙
checkout and check-in when the quake hit,
所以客人不多
so they were light on guests.
大多数客人已经联♥系♥上了
We've made contact with most of those.
我们安排了多个疏散通道
Multiple evac operations in progress.
68名酒店员工当中有12人还没找到
All but 12 of the 68 staff have been accounted for.
已经乱作一团了
It's been pretty chaotic.
刚才那家人说他们的女儿还没找到
The family back there said their little girl is still missing.
只要能保证安全
As long as it's still safe to do so,
我们会继续搜救
we'll be looking for any survivors.
你们的工程师怎么说
What do your engineers have to say?
地下停车场的预应力混凝土结构
Looks like we had a brittle failure
出现了脆弱性破裂
in the prestressed concrete section of the building's underground parking garage,
从而造成了大楼的倾斜
causing it to pancake at an angle.
此刻支撑着大楼的就只有钢筋
Right now the reinforced steel is the only thing keeping it from completely collapsing.
再来一场余震...
One good aftershock...
整栋大楼都会坍塌
And the whole thing could come down.
发生地震时 高层建筑应该是最安全的地方
A high-rise is supposed to be the safest place to be when an earthquake hits.
前提是大楼不建在断层线上
Not when you're built right on top of a fault line.
震级为7.1
This quake was a 7.1.
1994年1月17日洛杉矶北岭曾发生大地震
北岭那次是6.7级
Northridge was just a 6.7.
7.1级 这是南加州20年以来最严重的一次
7.1-- that makes the largest in SoCal in 20 years.
上一次地震发生在约书亚树
And the last one was in Joshua Tree.
-里面有多少人手 -还不够
- How many crews do you have in there? - Not enough.
我们请求调用了3型重型救援车
We've put in a request for Heavy Rescue 3,
不过他们正赶往一处高速公路坍塌现场
but they're on their way to a freeway collapse.
救援人手越多越好
We can use every hand we can get.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
都听好
Okay, listen up.
今天一整天的安排如下
Here's how you make it to the end of the day.
无能为力的事情不要去操心
You don't worry about the things that you can't do anything about.
一次做好一件事
Focus on one task at a time.
我无权要求你们进去救援
I can't order you guys to go inside that building,
如果你们不进去 我也不会说什么
and I'm not gonna judge you if you decide not to.
-亨 你还有孩子 所以... -是啊
- Hen, you got a kid, so... - Yeah.
如果负责营救我儿子的人有机会救他
And I'd hope if someone whose job it was to save him had the chance,
我希望他们去救
they'd do it.
不论情况如何
No matter what.
分配任务吧
Where do you want us?
你们来看看这个吧
You guys will want to see this.
我们可以在街道旁安放一个气囊 以防窗户破裂
We could set up a bag street-side in case that window gives.
从这一侧救人是不可能的
Nobody works under that side of the building.
得去里面救
Somebody's gonna have to get him from the inside.
巴克 那是11楼吗
Buck, you say that's the 11th floor?
应该是
I would.
我们应该能登云梯到四楼
I bet we could take the ladder to that fourth floor.
缩短一半的距离
Cut the distance in half.
上去吧
Head on up.
北岭地震之后 联邦应急管理局斥资两亿美元
After Northridge, FEMA spent $200 million
为洛杉矶联合学区的每一所学校进行翻新
retrofitting every school in the LAUSD.
天花板 照明器材...
Ceiling tiles, lighting fixtures...
艾迪 你儿子待的地方是最安全的
Eddie, your kid is in the safest place he can be.
我本来以为这是幢高楼
Thought that was a high-rise.
还是没有信♥号♥♥
I still don't have service.
洛杉矶半数的人都没信♥号♥♥
Neither does half of the people in L.A.
过一会儿再试着联♥系♥你妈
We can try your mom again later.
快来
Come on.
不好意思
E-Excuse me.
不好意思 我在找我儿子
Excuse me, I'm looking for my son.
-学生们都在体育场 -好
- The reunion gate station is located at the gymnasium, sir. - Okay.
爸爸 我看见他了
Dad, I see him.
我看见他了 我看见他了
I see him, I see him!
哈里
Harry!
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
-爸 你看到学校震成什么样了吗 -看到了
- Dad, did you see the school? - Yeah.
我们大概一个月都不用来上学了
We probably won't come back for another month.
是不是超棒
Isn't that awesome?
不 哈里 没什么值得高兴的
No, Harry, it's not awesome.
很多人因此受了伤
A lot of people got hurt.
还有人失踪了
And there's still some people missing.
你再联♥系♥一下妈妈
You should try Mom again.
告诉她 我们接到哈里了
She'd want to know we have Harry.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
还是没信♥号♥♥
Still no service.
等下 妈妈在哪儿
Wait, where's Mom?
她在工作
She's working.
如果车还能启动
If you can drive,
就开到路肩去
move your car to the shoulder!
给救援车辆让开道路
Clear a path for emergency vehicles!
现在只有你们吗 消防救援队在来的路上了
All your guys accounted for? Fire and rescue's on the way.
-好 谢天谢地 -你得让大家从车里出来
-Yeah, thank God. - All right, you need to get people out of their cars
以防天桥再次坍塌
before the rest of this overpass comes down.
困在车里的人 你能救就救
If they can be moved, move them.
拿不准就来找我
If you're not sure, come and find me.
但首先要保证自身安全
But mind yourself first.
想当英雄 也得先活下来再说
You want to be a hero, be the one who lives to tell the tale.
先生 能听到吗
Sir. Sir, can you hear me?
-您叫什么名字 -迪恩
- Can you tell me your name? - Dean.
迪恩 我是格兰特警官
Dean? I'm Sergeant Grant.
发生了地震 你遇上了事故
There was an earthquake. You were in an accident.
但救援人员已经在路上了
But help is on the way.
我动不了 出不去了
I can't move, I... I can't get out!
保持镇定 迪恩
All right, enhance your calm, Dean.
我们会尽快救你出来
We're gonna get you out of here as fast as we can.
我闻到了汽油味
I smell gas.
好
Okay.
我闻到汽油味了
I smell gas.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表