剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
气到变形
just boiling over in me.
回家吧 亲爱的
Just come home, babe.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
伊娃
Eva?
伊娃
Eva!
赶紧开门 我知道你在
Open up the damn door! I know you're in there.
伊娃
Eva!
伊娃
Eva?!
该死
Damn it.
好了
That's it.
没事了 坐好
That's good. Okay, sit up for me.
靠在这边墙上
Lean against the wall there.
好 好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
不
No.
她在这里干什么
What the hell is she doing here?
她打电♥话♥求助了
She called it in.
救了你一命
Saved your life.
因为她爱我
That's because she loves me.
我都不恨你 伊娃
I don't even hate you, Eva.
我对你毫无感觉
I feel nothing for you.
那你来干什么
Then why were you here?
我联♥系♥了你的保释官
I called your parole officer.
他会去医院找你
He'll meet you at the hospital.
祝你在监狱好运
Good luck in prison.
你救了我 亨
You saved me, Hen!
我的工作就是天天救人♥渣♥
I save awful people every day. It's my job.
格兰特警官 是你报的警
Sergeant Grant. You're the called it in?
我看到了你们发布的抢劫嫌疑人公告
I saw the bulletin you guys sent out about your robbery suspect.
病人刚来
Patient just came in.
20多岁的白人男性
White man in his 20s
烫伤未处理 举止粗俗
with untreated burns and a sketchy demeanor.
对 受害人往他脸上泼了热油
Yeah. Victim threw hot oil in his face.
我觉得他会来处理烫伤
I thought he might seek medical treatment.
他说是烧烤时烫伤了
This one said he did it grilling,
但烫伤情况不合符他的描述
but the burn pattern's all wrong.
而且 不是今天刚烫伤
Plus, the wounds are more than a day old.
烫伤大面♥积♥感染了
He's got a massive infection
他一直喊疼
and keeps screaming about the pain.
看看我能不能帮他分散一下注意力
Well, let's see if we can't give him something to take his mind off that.
戴维斯先生 我能进来吗
Mr. Davis, can I come in?
727L30警员请求医疗支援
727-L-30 requesting R.A. unit
位于卡森街2952号♥ 卡西护理中心
at Carthay Urgent Care, 2952 Carlson Avenue.
发现昏迷的疑犯 需要医疗救助
I have an unconscious suspect in need of medical attention.
-你抓到他了吗 -嗯
- You got him? - Yeah.
店主可把他烫得不轻
Owner got him good with that hot oil.
他脸上全是烫伤的红痕
Burns were like a scarlet letter all over his face,
17世纪时 通奸的女性脸上会被打上"A"字红色烙印
只不过 这次他可不是因为通奸被烫
except the "A" didn't stand for "adulterer" in this particular case.
餐馆老板怎么样了
What about the restaurant owner?
-脱离危险了 会慢慢痊愈 -太好了
- Out of ICU and on the mend. - Amazing.
-谢谢你今天带我出警 -不客气
- Hey, thanks for letting me ride shotgun with you. - Sure.
亲眼见见鲜血 胆汁和子弹
Nothing like some blood and bile and bullets
你就能意识到接警电♥话♥的特殊重要性
to help you see how special it is what you do on that phone every day.
首先 那肯定不是胆汁
First of all, I'm pretty sure that wasn't bile.
其次 接警电♥话♥固然重要
And second, it wasn't just the calls that we answered,
但你也不可或缺
it was you.
如果我以后有片刻迟疑
I mean, now if I have a moment of doubt,
我就可以告诉自己 想想阿西娜会怎么做
I can just say, "What would Athena do?"
你人真好
You're too kind.
看来你们巴克利家人都很善良
I guess those golden hearts run in the Buckley family.
-保重 "巴克小妞" -你也是 警官
- Take care, Buck-ette. - You, too, Sergeant.
喂
Hello.
麦迪
Maddie.
联♥系♥到你真好
Glad I finally got you.
别再打给我了
Stop calling me.
别再给我发短♥信♥
Stop texting me.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
但我现在有大把时间
But I have so much free time now.
我全天都有时间打给你
I could call you all day.
你到底想怎样
I mean, what do you want from me?
希望我道歉吗
Do you want me to say that I'm sorry
抱歉告发你差点害死人
for turning you in for almost killing a man?
-我不会道歉的 -我是想教你点重要的东西
- I'm not. - I tried to teach you something important.
我倒是从你身上学到了一点
Here's a little something I learned.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
这次可别想轻易挂断我电♥话♥了
这通电♥话♥会录音
This call is being recorded.
我好像真的遇上紧急情况了
I think I might be having an actual emergency.
不可理喻 你怎么能...
Unbelievable. How did you even...?
直接打给你
Get transferred to you directly?
我是唐娜丽警官
This is Officer Donnelly.
编号♥513M12 遇到绑♥架♥事件
513-Mary-12. Responding to a 207.
我得立刻行动 隔离无线电讯号♥
I've got an 11-58 and need to keep off the airwaves.
你能帮我转接负责人吗
Can you patch me through to my dispatcher?
唐娜丽警官是谁
Who is Officer Donnelly?
我随便编的
I made her up.
因为我太了解运作系统了 麦迪
Because I know the system, Maddie.
今天之前 我就处在系统当中
Until yesterday, I was the system.
但你害我被赶走了
But you took that from me.
女士 非紧急情况拨♥打♥报♥警♥电♥话♥是违法的
Ma'am, it is against the law to call 911 for non-emergencies.
冒充警员也是违法的
It's also a crime to impersonate a police officer.
恐怕我得上报了
I'm afraid I'm going to have to report this.
别跟我装蒜 也别跟我提什么法律
Don't you dare "Ma'am" me or tell me about the law.
你们这一代都是忘恩负义的小人
Your whole generation is nothing but a bunch of lazy ingrates.
你不明白什么是...
You have no clue what it's like...
格洛莉亚
Gloria?
怎么回事 格洛莉亚
What just happened? Gloria?
麦迪
Maddie?
你还在吗
Are you still there?
我好像出事故了
I think I was in an accident.
我在 你在哪里
I-I'm here. Where are you?
我出不去了
I can't get out.
我出不去了
I can't get out.
我困住了
I'm stuck.
我怎么听不到你说话
Why can't I hear you?
-格洛莉亚 我在 -你是不是挂了
- Gloria, I'm here. - Did you hang up?
-我在 她好像听不见我说话 -天 真希望你没挂
- I'm here. I don't think she can hear me. - God, I hope you didn't hang up.
-安全气囊可能弹出来了 -嗯...
- The airbags probably deployed. - I mean...
她什么都听不到
She wouldn't be able to hear anything.
换做是我 绝对就挂电♥话♥了
It's definitely what I would have done,
-但我希望你没挂 -看来我们得用特殊手段了
- but I hope you didn't do it. - Okay, so we'll have to do this the hard way.
信♥号♥♥塔显示是在这附近
Cell tower is giving me this radius,
但我没看到这一片有事故报告
but I don't see any reports in the area.
这里
Okay, here.
我得打电♥话♥求助
I have to call someone.
但我手♥机♥找不到了
But I lost my phone.
空中支援 请帮我找一辆车
Air Support, I need assistance getting a visual on a vehicle.
我真希望你还在听
I really wish you were still on the line.
就算你挂了 我也不怪你
I wouldn't blame you if you hung up on me.
换我 就会挂掉
That's what I would have done.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
这不是实话
That's a lie.
其实我知道原因
I do know why.
毫无希望的求救电♥话♥
Dead-end calls.
不知道你有没有经历过
Not sure if you've had one yet,
就是你能听到
but it's when you can hear everything
电♥话♥那头发生的一切
that's happening on the other end of the line,
但你意识到自己无能无力
and you know there's not gonna be anything that you can do.
只能坐在那里 听着他们死去
Except sit there and listen to someone die.
这是我的亲身经历
It happened to me.
那天早上 斯坦要和我离婚 我...
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表