剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
画室也...
I mean, the art studio...
-你该见见他 -可以吗
- You should have seen him. - Can I?
我能见他吗
See him?
这可是件大事
I mean, this is a big step.
他刚来就转学
Switching schools when he just got here.
我能跟他谈谈吗
Maybe I could talk to him?
确保这符合他的意愿
Make sure it's what he wants.
不太好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
他会很困惑
It... it might confuse him.
有什么好困惑
What's confusing?
-我是他母亲 -近两年没见的母亲
- I'm his mom. - Who he hasn't seen in almost two years?
我妈之前生病了 孤身一人
My mother was sick. She was all alone.
我... 你知道我必须陪在她身边
I... You know why I had to go.
嗯 但我们本以为你会回来
Yeah, but we were expecting you to come back.
但你没有
And you didn't.
你本可以和我一起走
You could've come with me.
但你当时不想离开得州
But you didn't want to leave Texas
不想离开你的父母姐妹...
and your parents and your sisters, and...
只有你觉得有必要了 才肯离开
At least not until it was something that was important to you.
不是这样的 我当时觉得留下对克里斯托弗最好
That's not fair. I was trying to do what's best for Christopher.
是啊 因为埃迪总是知道怎样对大家最好
Right. Because Eddie always knows what's best for everyone.
你就不能花点时间
I mean, God forbid you stop for a second
问问别人真正需要什么吗
and actually ask them what they need.
你需要什么 我没给你
What did you need that I didn't give you?
你
You!
我之前需要一个丈夫 和我共同抚养儿子
I needed a husband and a co-parent.
但你却把我和儿子丢在得州
And instead, all I got was a life alone in Texas with a baby
自己跑去了另一个大洲
and you on another continent.
我需要丈夫的支持
I needed someone to have my back.
我一直很支持你
I always had your back.
不
No.
你当时在阿富汗
You were in Afghanistan.
再次感谢你能来
Thanks again for coming by.
我有时很享受迈克尔把孩子接走后片刻的宁静
Sometimes I like the quiet when Michael has the kids.
有时又会觉得太安静了
Other times, not so much.
这是我们那天在帕洛斯弗迪斯发现的遗骸吗
Are these the remains we found the other day out in Palos Verdes?
我在查此人的身份
I'm trying to ID them.
希望能通知他的家属
You know, notify the next of kin, hopefully.
-这是你的工作吗 -帮助别人
- That's your job? - What, helping people?
我希望如此
I like to think so.
不是这个意思 难道不该由警探查明身份吗
No, no, no. I mean, don't detectives do that?
他们肯定会扔下手头的热门案件
I'm sure they're gonna drop all their hot cases
受害人刚去世 线索无处不在
where the victim just died and the clues are everywhere
转头去调查一堆遗弃在旷野
to find out what happened to a pile of bones
无人在意的尸骨
just laying out in the open, forgotten.
倒不是说他们不在意
I mean, I'm not saying they don't care.
只是他们太忙了
They're just too busy.
你做基因检测了吗
So, did you run a DNA test?
嗯 正在检测 但需要时间
Yeah, I set one up, but it's gonna take time.
也许会先查出牙科记录
Dental records will probably come back first.
怎么突然这么急
Suddenly there's a rush?
我告诉过你 我何时决定成为执法人员吗
Did I ever tell you about when I decided to become an officer of the law?
我当时只有九岁
I was nine years old.
某天午夜
Middle of the night.
我醒来发现父亲正在着装
I wake up and I see my father getting dressed.
拿了一个手电筒 一把枪
Grabbing a flashlight, his gun.
我从窗户望出去
I look out the window,
看到邻居们都在外面
and I see the whole neighborhood out there.
有个小女孩...
A little girl--
她比我低一级
she was, a grade behind me at school--
她失踪了
had gone missing.
有人把她从床上掳走了
Someone had just snatched her right out of her bed.
真是噩梦
Nightmare.
找到她了吗
They find her?
他们在树丛发现了她的发夹
They found the barrette out of her hair out in the woods.
仅此而已
But that was it.
她就那样消失了
She was just gone.
我妈每周去女孩家探望两次
My mother, she went over to the girl's parents' house twice a week,
带去食物等
bringing food, that kind of thing.
我几乎只能在教堂见到他们
I almost never saw them except at church.
只有礼拜时 他们才会出门
That was the only time they went out.
但我清楚记得他们的变化
But I remember how much they would change.
孩子仅仅失踪了一周
Just one week of not knowing where their baby was
他们就迅速苍老了
was enough to age them.
过了大概六个月 他们就彻底崩溃了
It was just six months or so before they were totally broken.
我暗暗发誓 等我长大
and I promised myself that when I was old enough
要做一名警♥察♥
I was gonna become a policewoman
为他们找回失去的女儿
and find that little girl for those people.
缓解心伤
Ease their pain.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
没有
I did not.
但有人...
But somebody...
曾爱过这个男人
loved this man.
你想到你父亲了吗
You're thinking about your father?
他一直在我脑海中"阴魂不散"[扰乱思绪]He's the ghost that haunts my brain.
你快做好决定了吗
You any closer to figuring out what to do?
本不应该这么纠结
It shouldn't be such a struggle.
大概我有点希望
I think a part of me is hoping that
他会醒来...
he'll wake up...
我们父女终得相见
so that I can meet him, finally.
多年来 我从不允许自己...
I never even let myself...
去想他
imagine who this man was all these years.
因为仅仅是回想他
It was just too... much pain
就痛彻心扉
to make him real in my mind's eye.
所以...
Which means that...
我还是不够恨他
I've never hated him enough
不愿彻底放下他
to feel good about pulling the plug on him.
至少你现在知道
Well, now at least you know
他受心魔所扰
he was a man haunted by his demons
想要寻得解脱[天使]and channeling his own angels.
与旁人无异
Like any of us.
简直了
I'll be damned.
医疗记录比对出结果了
Medical just got a hit.
知道名字了
You got a name?
加州州立监狱
Cal State Prison.
艾利克斯·阿曼多·佩雷斯
Alex Armando Perez.
他失踪前才22岁
He was just 22 years old.
才出狱六个月
He'd only been out six months.
你这是打扮成海盗了
Are you some kind of pirate?
斯内克•普利斯肯[蛇王]Snake Plissken?
电影《纽约大逃亡》
Escape from New York?
科特·罗素扮演
Kurt Russell?
约翰·卡彭特执导的大♥片♥
John Carpenter's masterpiece?
噢噢噢 对 我更喜欢《怒虎狂龙》
Right, right. Well, I prefer Tango & Cash myself.
不过你挺帅的 就这身吧
But you look cute, so I approve.
但怎么一脸愁容呢
Though I'm disappointed that costume didn't come with a smile.
我跟珊浓吵架了
I had a fight with Shannon.
我求她帮克里斯托弗入学
When I asked her to help with Christopher and the school,
她非要先见儿子
she asked to see Christopher first.
你拒绝了
And you said no?
如果你希望她回到你身边
Okay, if you want her back in your life,
就得找时机让她重新进入你们的生活
you're gonna have to ease her back into it at some point.
-谁说我希望她回来 -得了吧
- Who said I want her back in my life? - Please.
你当初决定离开得州
So you decided to leave Texas,
恰好找了份工作
and you just so happened to choose a job
办公地点离你前妻家只有半小时路程
working 30 minutes from where your ex lives?
洛杉矶消防局是美国 乃至全世界最棒的消防局
LAFD are the best in the country. In the world.
如果她的生活回到正轨了
If she's gotten herself back together,
你知道怎样做对你儿子最好
you know what's best for your son.
那就是有母亲的陪伴
And that's for his mother to be back in his life.
迟早的事
Sooner than later.
如果她又抛弃儿子怎么办
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表