剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Up and out. Let's go, let's go.
老大 我们不能丢下亨
Cap, we can't leave Hen behind.
换做我们任何一人被困 她都会竭力营救
She'd be here till the end if it were one of us.
我知道
I know.
我不能要求其他人和我们一起违抗命令
I can't ask anyone else to defy a direct order.
第一反应人员怎么从大楼撤离了
Why are the first responders leaving the building?
-我们的女儿还在里面 -抱歉
- Our daughter's still in there. - I'm sorry.
我要进去
I'm going back in.
先生...
Sir...
-不 放开我 -别进去 先生
- No! No! No! - Got to go back, sir.
让我进去
Let me in there!
你想过被炒之后去干什么吗
So have you given much thought to what you'll do after we're fired?
上面下令让撤出大楼
We were ordered to leave the building.
我们只是换了条撤离路线而已
We're just leaving a different way.
-绕路去地下停车场撤离 -没错
- Yeah, by taking a detour to the bottom of the parking garage? - Yeah.
有舍有得
It's a choice.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
亨 亨
Hen? Hen.
亨 能听到吗
Hen, can you hear us?
亨所在的凹陷区是不是在墙那边
Think that ramp is on the other side of this wall?
嗯 应该就在那边
Yeah. Should be right over there.
那我们和亨之间只隔了一道墙
So the only thing that stands between us and Hen is that.
我们要穿过这面墙 老奇 全靠我们俩了
We're gonna make it through this, Chim, just you and me,
没有后援 没有重型机械
without any help or heavy equipment.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
找找看有没有能用的工具
All right, let's see what we can find.
收到
Copy that.
老奇
Chim.
代客泊车
这边是泊车点
Get the valet.
找找看能用的车
See what we got.
-好 -好
- All right. - All right.
都试试看 来吧
All right, scoop 'em up. Let's go.
看看哪些车可用
All right, let's see what we got here.
-找到一辆 老大 -好 继续找
- Got one, Cap. - All right. Keep going.
这边有千斤顶 工具
All right, got a jack, tools.
又找到一辆
Got another one.
好 看看里面有什么 老奇
All right, see what you can find, Chim.
有一个工具箱 千斤顶
Got a toolbox, a jack.
这边有绳子
Got some rope here.
-老大 -怎么了
- Cap. - Yeah?
你得过来看看
You got to see this.
我们俩是不是想到一块去了
Thinking what I'm thinking?
犹他州
地球最美雪景地
雪链
Snow chains.
好
All right.
老奇 慢慢向前开
All right, Chim, ease it forward.
动了
It's coming.
很好 继续开 老奇
You're good. Keep going, Chim.
怎么样
How we looking?
不错
Looking good.
怎么回事
What happened?
雪链断了
Chain snapped.
-有备用链吗 -没有
- We have any more chain? - No.
但够远了
But I think it's far enough out
我们应该能绕到后面 把石块推出来
that we can get back behind it and push it out the rest of the way.
看来我们来得正是时候啊
Looks like we got here just in time, then.
看来他们俩想独享乐趣
Yeah, seems like they are planning on having all the fun without us.
听到你在无线电中说需要器械和人手
Heared over the radio you need some equipments and available hands down here.
你们知道这是在违抗上级命令吧
You know you guys are disobeying a direct order.
他们会因此受到惩戒
And they will be duly reprimanded
但得先把人救出来
as soon as we are done here.
看来你也得自我惩戒了啊
Looks like you're gonna have to reprimand yourself, as well.
我还真是这么想的
I'm seriously considering it.
你的手下很有说服力 而且态度坚决
Your people are very persuasive and persistent.
只有一次机会 队长
One shot, Captain.
无论成功与否
Either way,
我们都没有后援
no one's coming to rescue us.
继续 老奇 得把碎石清理干净
Keep going, Chim, we got to get it clear.
好了 找些横梁撑住这里
It's clear now. We need some support beams.
-看到她了吗 -往前 直直向前
- You got her? - Straight ahead, straight ahead.
很好
There you go.
清理碎石
Clear the rubble.
上面
Get up there.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
亨
Hen?
亨 你在吗
Hen, are you there?
出来了 各位
Coming out, guys.
-快来 -大家好
- Come on. - Hey, fellas.
-我们先出去吧 -走吧
- All right, let's get you out of here. - Come on.
这边 没事了
Down here, we got you.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
好莱坞棕榈酒店已经疏散了
Hollywood Palm's been evacuated.
消防118局的队员都安然无恙
All members of the 118 are safe and accounted for.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
天空中有道奇怪的光
There's this weird light in the sky,
像是朵闪光的云
like a glowing cloud.
是不是出事了
Did something else happen?
闪光的云...
A glowing cloud...
等下 你那边恢复供电了吗
W... Wait, is there power where you are?
依然断电 数英里都没有光
No power here. Not a light for miles.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
你看到的应该是银河
I think what you're seeing is the Milky Way.
城市灯光太亮 通常注意不到
The city's usually so bright you're not able to see it.
天呐
Geez.
我真是...
Well, now I feel...
抱歉打扰
Sorry to bother you.
你那边一定很忙吧
You must be pretty busy there.
兵荒马乱的一天
It's been a day.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
谢谢坚持在工作岗位的你们
All of you.
有信♥号♥♥了
Service.
你没事吧
我很好 你呢
挺过来了
为你骄傲 老姐
好香啊
Smells good.
我的厨艺你还不清楚吗
Well, you know how I do.
你怎么样
How's my man?
我要见你
I need to see you.
我也想见你 但我得先喂饱孩子们
I need to see you, too, but I have to feed these kids
而且交通还没恢复呢
and the roads are still a mess.
我要见你 你能出来一下吗
I need to see you. Can you come out front?
你大老远来只为看看我
You came all this way just to see me?
就算用走 我也要来
I would've walked if I had to.
其实 我本想敲门的
You know what? I thought about knocking on the door,
但转念一想 第一次以这种方式跟你的孩子们见面不太好
but I figured that wasn't the best way for your kids to meet me the first time.
考虑得很周到嘛
Yeah, that's probably wise.
你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的
How was your day, honey?
又是一个繁忙的工作日
Pretty standard.
这身很好看
I like your outfit.
我整天都在担心你
I was worried about you all day.
嗯 我也很担心你
Yeah, I was worried about you, too.
心中有牵挂很幸福
It was nice having something so important to worry about.
我得很努力不去想你 才能专心工作
I had to work hard to put it aside to get the job done.
我很久没这样过了
I haven't had that in a long time.
打断一下
Excuse me,
你们俩傻站在这儿干什么
what is all of this silliness?
你好 我是巴比
Hi. I'm-I'm Bobby.
我们之前在亨的派对上见过
We met a while back at Hen's party.
-没错 -巴比只是来看看我有没有事
- Of course. - Yeah, Bobby just came to check on me.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表