剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Stan had served me with papers that morning, and I,
我接到了一个女孩打来的电♥话♥
and I got a call from this girl.
她当时藏在桌子下面 因为...
She was hiding under a desk because...
有人带着枪找上了她
a client came in with a gun.
我能听到枪声 一声
I could hear the shots-- one,
接着一声
then another.
持枪人离她越来越近
Getting closer.
我当时很清楚结果 所以我...
I knew what was coming, so I...
我就...
I just, I...
我挂断了
I hung up.
顿时松了一口气
And I-I felt so relieved.
我不用再担心她了
She wasn't my problem anymore.
从那以后 我就毫无顾忌了
After that, nothing was my problem.
直到你告发了我
Until you.
你不会有事的 格洛莉亚
You're gonna be okay, Gloria.
既然我都坦白了 我...
Since I'm making my peace, I...
我不知道是不是该...
I don't know if I should...
向你道歉...
apologize to you or...
或者原谅你 但我应该更...
or forgive you, but I should do more...
你没挂断
You didn't hang up.
你没有
You didn't.
没有
No.
-你还在 -我还在
- You're here. - I'm still here.
他底子很干净
He's a straight arrow.
有房♥
Owns his own home.
工作稳定
Stable job.
是家得宝公♥司♥的经理
Manager at Home Depot.
三次评选"季度最佳员工"
Employee of the month three times.
信用良好
Yeah, good credit.
周末还为问题儿童做心理疏导
And he counsels at-risk kids on the weekends.
不是吧
You got to be joking me.
我们怎么能争得过这种人
How are we gonna win against this guy?
他太完美了
He's freaking perfect.
也不是一直完美
He wasn't always.
七年前 他的生活一团糟
Seven years ago, he was a mess.
妻子因卵巢癌去世后 他开始酗酒
He started drinking after his wife died of ovarian cancer.
多次酒驾 最后进了康复中心
Series of DUIs landed him in rehab.
在那里遇见了伊娃
Where he met Eva.
我还是...难以置信她会这么做
I-I still-- I can't believe she's doing this.
没想到她这么恨我
That she could hate me so much.
伊娃已经与你无关了
Eva isn't your problem anymore.
她严重违反了保释条例
She broke her parole. Hard.
她要被关进去了
She's going back inside.
阿西娜 之前我看到她晕过去
I had this moment, 'Thena, I was standing over her.
那一刻 我真想不管她
And I thought about just... not helping her.
我差点放任她死掉
I almost let her die.
我是不是太差劲了
Does that make me an awful person?
这只能说明 你是个正常人
It makes you a human being.
是个好人
A good one.
因为即使她给你带来了那么多麻烦
Because despite everything that she put you through,
你还是救了忘恩负义的她
you still saved her ungrateful ass.
现在这个...
And now this...
这个男人要带走我的儿子
this man can come and take my son.
我妻子永远不会原谅我
My wife will not forever forgive me for that.
打住 不能这么想
Stop. Enough of that.
没人能带走丹尼
No one's taking Denny.
不会的
All right? This isn't about that.
他只想定期来看看儿子
All he wants is visitation.
他是占理 但你和凯伦也不理亏啊
Yeah, he has a case, but so do you and Karen.
你们爱他
You love that boy.
明眼人都看得出来
And anyone who spends five minutes with you can see that.
内特尼尔·格林也会明白的
This Nathaniel Green will, too.
但他在乎这点吗
But will he care?
你得有信心
You got to have faith.
没错 是有人很差劲
Yeah, people can be awful.
自私 残忍♥
Selfish and cruel.
只在乎自己 满足自己的需要
Caring only about themselves and what they want and need.
从来不在乎会伤害到别人
Never thinking about who they hurt,
或会造成怎样的灾难后果
or what kind of damage they might leave in their wake.
太好了 你醒了
Good, you're conscious.
我就想和你说两句话
Just need to have a few words with you.
-什么 -首先 你有权保持沉默
- What? - First up, you have the right to remain silent.
格洛莉亚
Gloria?
格洛莉亚 我是巴比 我们来帮你了
Gloria, my name is Bobby. We're here to help.
-好 -保持镇定
- Okay. Yeah. - Okay, just try to stay calm.
-你不会有事的 -好
- You're gonna be all right. - Okay.
我们会救你出来
Okay? We're gonna cut you out of there.
但并非人人都很差劲
But not everyone is awful.
世上也有好人
There's some good ones out there, too.
他们愿意行正确之事
The kind who want to do the right thing.
麦迪 干得漂亮
Maddie, good work.
格洛莉亚话说得很难听
Gloria said some pretty awful things.
我很高兴你没受她影响
I'm glad you didn't let it get to you.
这就是我们的工作啊
That's the job, right?
如果轻易被大家激怒
If I let everyone get to me,
我连早餐都撑不过去
I wouldn't make it past breakfast.
但你无法知道此人的好坏
But you'll never know which kind of person someone is
除非你愿意给他们一个机会
unless you give them a chance to show you.
我能看出来 丹尼在这儿过得很幸福
I can tell Denny has a good life here.
我不想夺走他的幸福生活
And I don't want to harm that in any way.
你们是他的父母
You're his parents.
你们告诉我 怎么样对他好 我就怎样做
You tell me what's best for him and I'll follow your lead.
也许他们会令你惊讶...
Maybe they'll surprise you...
让你相信人性的美好
in the best way.
各位 开吃吧
Okay, everybody, let's eat.
亨 怎么样了
Hen. How'd it go?
挺好
Good.
很好
Great.
会好起来的
I think it's gonna be okay.
对 阿西娜
Yes, Athena.
你说得对
You were right.
她通常都是对的
She usually is.
实际上 最好别和她争
In fact, I find it best just not to argue with her.
我们生活的模样
Our lives are shaped,
不仅取决于我们的经历
not just by our experiences,
还取决于我们的同伴
but by relationships.
我们所爱的人
Who we love.
爱我们的人
Who loves us.
感情越浓厚
And the stronger those ties are,
生活越美好
the less awful everything else seems.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表