剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
好了
Okay,
军事基地
这里正式和诺克斯堡一样固若金汤了
you've officially reached Fort Knox-level security.
你觉得太过了吗
You think it's too much?
客厅里装三个运动传感器
Three motion sensors in the living room?
也许你是不想让汤姆·克鲁斯
I mean, maybe if you're trying to keep Tom Cruise
拿到你的非官方间谍名单
from getting his hands on your NOC list.
没看过《碟中谍》吗
Mission Impossible. No?
抱歉 没看过
Sorry, haven't seen it.
弄巧成拙了
Travesty.
可以把门拆下来
Maybe we pop the hinges-off the door.
或者用救生颚
Or we use the Jaws of Life.
不不不 肯定能通过 我量了两次呢
No, no, no. It has to fit. I measured it twice.
要不你们把沙发转个向再试试
Can't you guys just, you know, turn it around the other way?
那披萨就会掉下来
And then the pizza will slide off.
你们把披萨放在我的新沙发上
You have pizza on my new sofa?
沙发有塑料膜包着呢
It's on the plastic.
抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
你刚才正打算给我看安保应用
You were showing me the security app.
转个向
All right, pivot.
简单来说 你可以用应用查看一切
Okay, so, basically, you can check everything on here.
用腿抬一下
Lift with your legs.
如果不在家 也可以用手♥机♥查看
And you can also check it on your phone if you're not at home.
不错
That's great
如果我半夜听到怪声
'cause now if I hear a noise in the middle of the night,
不用下床 就知道是制冰机惹的祸了
I don't have to get out of bed to know it's the ice maker.
谢谢你们休班时来帮我
Hey, thank you, guys, for helping me on your day off.
不客气 有盘子吗
Don't worry about it. Plates?
在厨房♥柜台上
Countertop. Kitchen.
有啤酒吗
Beer?
也在厨房♥ 冰箱里
Also kitchen, fridge.
好
Clever.
他好帅
He is so cute.
是啊 经常有人这么说 你该见见他的孩子
Yeah, he gets that a lot. You should meet his kid, though.
等等 奇米有孩子了
Wait, Chimney has a kid?
不是 我以为你说的是...
No, I-I thought you meant...
奇米
Chimney?
紧急呼救
第二季 第六集
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我是报道晨间交通状况的泰勒·凯利
我们要坠毁了
趴下 趴下
Hey, stay down! Stay down!
-快出去 -别让他们靠近
- Get out of here. - Keep 'em back.
飞行员之前用无线电报告发生了机械故障
The pilot radioed they were having mechanical trouble.
看来他本打算在那块空地降落
Looks like he tried to put it down in the field over there.
是啊 差点就成功了
Yeah, it got close.
但还是坠机了 各位 赶紧离开
Yeah, not close enough. Get down, people, move!
快撤 快点
Move! Go!
各位 我们分头行动
All right, guys, we're gonna fan out,
绕到露台后面去
go behind those bleachers.
埃迪 我们把人救出来后
Eddie, after we get the people out,
你能关闭引擎吗
you think you can kill that engine?
我看行 就怕直升机动态倾翻
Think so, I'm just worried about the dynamic rollover.
动态什么
The dynamic what?
把人救出会改变机内承重分配
We change the weight ratio by pulling people out,
导致直升机失衡 旋翼折断
whole thing could tip over, rotors could snap off.
相比之下 石块飞溅简直不值一提了
And then flying rocks are gonna be the least of our problems.
戴好头盔 出发
All right, visors down. Let's go!
-巴克 把她救出来 -收到 队长
- Buck, get her out of there. - On it, Cap.
手挽住我的脖子
Put your arms around me.
-好 来吧 -好
- Yes. All right, here we go. - Okay.
该死
Damn it.
得让直升机继续运转
Got to keep it moving.
好
All right.
听我口令 一 二 三
All right, on three. One, two, three.
-脉搏 氧饱和正常 -这个可以扔了
- Pulse/ox is good. - We can get rid of this.
你感觉如何
How are you doing?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
特伦特怎么样 他还好吗
How's Trent? Is he okay?
你的飞行员会没事的
Your pilot's gonna be just fine.
帮我个忙
Hey, do me a favor.
就说 "405高速行驶时速不到八公里
Say, "And on the 405, speeds are under five miles an hour,
晨间通勤痛苦不堪"
making your morning commute a rough one."
不是吧
Seriously?
我认得这声音
I-I-I know that voice.
你是报道交通的泰勒·凯利吧
It's, it's Taylor Kelly reporting, right?
《天眼交通八点档》主持人
Right. Skywitness News Eight.
就是我
That's me.
见到声音的主人 感觉很奇妙
It's, it's weird to hear that voice come out of a face.
我该说谢谢吗
Thank you?
你曾多次帮我避开了本市的拥堵交通
You have helped me beat traffic in this city more times than you will ever know.
你明天最好打车上班
You might want to Uber tomorrow.
愿世界公正和平
For justice and peace in the world,
愿我们的领袖得沐圣恩
and that our leaders may be illuminated by the grace of God.
我们向主祈祷
We pray to the Lord.
主 愿你聆听我们的祈祷
Lord, hear our prayer.
愿布鲁克·纳什的灵魂安息
And for the repose of the soul of Brook Nash.
我们向主祈祷
We pray to the Lord.
主 愿你聆听我们的祈祷
Lord, hear our prayer.
如果她还活着 今天就十三岁了
She would've turned 13 today.
她一直活在你心中
Is it hard to reconcile that
你很难释怀伤痛吧
with the image you still have of her in your mind?
是啊
Yeah.
尤其是在她生日前后
Especially around her birthday.
布鲁克的最后一次学校作业
Brook's very last school project
是向大家讲述[展示说明]她的父亲
was a show-and-tell with her dad,
所谓的"英雄"
the "hero."
她生前非常以为我为荣
She was so proud of me.
她现在肯定也以你为荣
I believe she's proud of you now.
希望如此 神父 我真的希望如此
I hope so, Father. I really hope so.
太奇妙了
This is fantastic.
我喜欢 把这些都拍下来
I love it. We need to capture it all.
消防局的真实写照
Real life inside a firehouse.
天呐 这里不会还有斑点狗吧
Please, God, tell me there's a Dalmatian around here somewhere.
不好意思
Excuse me.
纳什队长 我是泰勒·凯利
Captain Nash, I'm Taylor Kelly.
-我们那天见过... -我认识你 凯利女士
- We met the other day when... - I know who you are, Ms. Kelly.
我只是不知道你来这里干什么
I just don't understand what you're doing here.
-请别在这里拍摄 -为什么
- Please don't film in here. - Why not?
因为很不礼貌
Because it's-it's rude.
他们还没通知你吧
They didn't call you yet.
-谁 -队长
- Who? - Captain,
局长办公室来电
Chief's office on the line.
泰勒·凯利
Taylor Kelly?
你来这里干什么
Wh-What are you doing here?
你可以叫我泰勒
You can just call me Taylor.
你开车来的路上还顺利吗
How was your drive in?
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
没了你的报道 我的晨间通勤确实大不一样
My morning definitely wasn't the same without you.
-我... -你好点了吗
- I... - Hey, how're you feeling?
有坠机后遗症吗
Any side effects after the crash?
我很好
I'm great.
多亏了各位
Thanks to all of you,
这就是我来的原因
which is why I'm here.
你们那天的救援太给力了
You guys were so amazing.
我想做一篇报道
I want to do a story
介绍本消防局和供职于此的英雄们
on this firehouse and on the heroes who work here.
可你不是报道交通吗
Yeah, but you do traffic.
我现在有点打怵在上空直播
I'm not quite ready to go back in the sky,
所以想试试报道一篇地上的新闻
so I thought I'd try my hand at telling a story from the ground.
并趁你最近的热度获得出镜机会
And use your newfound fame to put your face in front of the camera.
-也有这个原因 -聪明
- That, too. - Smart girl.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表