剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
那就选壮丽冷杉吧
I'd go with the noble fir.
这树堪称经典 不负盛名
It's a classic for a reason.
好 感谢你的建议
All right. Thank you for your guidance.
杰森 杰森·贝利
Jason. Jason Bailey.
好吧
All right.
就选壮丽冷杉了 杰森·贝利
Noble fir it is, Jason Bailey.
惊喜
Surprise.
圣诞树
A Christmas tree.
没错
Yeah.
巴克说你还没买♥♥
Buck said you didn't have one yet.
这样可以吗
Is this okay?
我是选错了惊喜吗
Is this the wrong kind of surprise?
不不不 非常暖心
No, no, no. No. It's so sweet.
真的 我很高兴你这么做了
Really, I-I love that you did this.
但你只是不想要 没事的
You just didn't want it. That's okay.
我们该先问一下你
I mean, we shouldn't have assumed.
我只是今年不太想庆祝圣诞
I just really wasn't gonna do much Christmas this year,
因为我的装饰品什么都在宾州
'cause all of my decorations and stuff are back in Pennsylvania.
所以我们买♥♥了你需要的一切
And that is why we bought everything you need.
有彩灯 还有饰品
We have lights, we have ornaments.
我们甚至还买♥♥了
We even have...
用来安在树顶的小天使
an angel high for on top of the tree.
不要 天使太吓人了
No. Angels are creepy.
我觉得我们可能过界了
You know what, I think we might have overstepped.
应该让麦迪自己选装饰品
Maddie should be able to pick out her own decorations.
我们就...
We'll just, we'll just...
就把东西拿回去退掉吧
we'll just bring this back to the store.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
圣诞树怎么退
You can't return a tree.
别这样 你不是一直喜欢圣诞节吗
Come on. You always loved Christmas, right?
装饰品 袜子 饼干 自己做蝴蝶结
Ornaments, stockings, cookies. You made your own bows.
但我今年不想过节 不行吗
Yeah. I'm not really feeling the holiday this year, okay?
不 不行
Well, no. No, it's not okay.
你到底怎么了
Come on, what's going on with you?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
好啦 没多大事
Guys, it's fine.
行啦 我来...
You know what? I'm just gonna...
先把证据转移走 省得...
take away the evidence before...
这里变成犯罪现场
this turns into a crime scene, okay.
你现在讨厌圣诞节了
So you hate Christmas now?
我是不是又该"谢谢"道格了
Something else I can thank Doug for, huh?
不 我不讨厌圣诞
No, I don't hate Christmas,
但我开始不怎么喜欢你了
but I'm starting not to like you very much, okay?
-别问了 -麦迪
- Just let it go. - Maddie...
巴克 你不能闯进我家 然后这么说话
You can't come into my house, Buck, and act this way.
"闯进我家"
"Come into my house"?
我是你弟弟
I'm your brother.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
免费圣诞树
都是骗人的[语出狄更斯《圣诞颂歌♥》]Bah, humbug.
无人机下的吻
大家好 圣诞快乐
u202dAloha and Merry Christmas.
今晚"特里家提基屋"弥漫着浪漫的气息
Romance is in the air tonight here at Terri's Tiki Room, literally.
要利用好无人机下的槲寄生盗得香吻哦
Be sure to steal a kiss or two under the mistle-drone
庆祝圣诞
and celebrate the season.
无人机拍下的神奇一刻照片随时可取
Drone photos of your magic moment are available.
请找服务生要
Ask your server.
这么多人 你偏偏搞上了史黛希
You hooked up with Stacy of all people.
至少她清楚自己想要什么
At least she knew what she wanted.
你们想好点什么了吗
Do you... know what you want?
很快为你点单
Be right back with your apps.
你就喜欢各种约炮软件
You like apps. Tinder, Bumble, Match.
活跃于各大约炮平台
You're still on all of them.
对 确实活跃 因为我单身
Yeah. I'm on them because I'm single,
而我单身是因为你说我单身
and I'm single because you said so.
我说的是圣诞就和你家人一起过 进展太快
What I said was it was too soon for Christmas with your family.
你就是恐惧动真心
You're a commitment-phobe
你只是在找借口 为自己找退路
and you were just looking for an excuse-- a reason to check out.
每周二巴哈马妈妈鸡尾酒 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥哦
And don't forget Tuesdays are two-for-one Bahama Mama
整晚姜汁鸡翅随便吃 尽在"特里家提基屋"
and all-you-can-eat sticky ginger chicken wing night at Terri's Tiki Room.
我需要点时间 我们进展太快了
I needed a minute. Things were moving too fast.
我不是恐惧
I'm not phobic.
我只是害怕
I'm afraid.
这不是一个意思吗
Those mean the same thing.
你到底在害怕什么
What the hell are you afraid of?
害怕这样
This.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
-是我女朋友的鼻子 -我不是你女朋友
你不是吧
她鼻子怎么了 先生
我们找不到她的鼻子了
找到了吗
Anything?
还没有
Not yet.
那东西也不会滚啊
It's not like it can roll.
可能是弹开了
Maybe it bounced.
没那么糟糕吧
Not that bad, right?
没有 而且医生能接回去 对吧
No. And they can, they can reattach it. Right?
是 切口看起来很整齐
Yeah, the cut looks pretty clean.
我们会找到被切掉的组织 用冰包住
We'll find the tissue, pack it in ice.
你很有可能会恢复如初
There's an excellent chance you're gonna be good as new.
即使他们接不上 我也不在乎
A-And even if they couldn't, I wouldn't care.
你安慰人的功力欠火候啊 "大情圣"
Might need to up your comfort game a little there, Romeo.
我也不是想要进展这么快
Look, I didn't mean to move too fast,
但我就是觉得若心意已定 就该真情投入
but I just figured when you know something, you double down.
-结果你退却了 -而你逃跑了
- But then you backed off. - And you ran away.
是你把我推开了
You pushed me away.
我跟你说过了 我害怕了
I told you, I got scared.
因为你不想跟我在一起
Because you didn't want to be with me.
这不就是说 我该对你放手吗
Doesn't that mean I'm supposed to let you go?
也许她不是让你放下她
Look, may-maybe she didn't want you to move on.
她可能只是需要一点时间
She just probably needed a minute.
他怎么可能会知道这点
Well, how was he supposed to know that?
好了 好了 听我说
All right. Okay. All right. Listen. Look.
人们不会害怕已知之事
People aren't afraid of what they know.
而是害怕未知之事
They're afraid of what they don't.
要把自己内心和幸福的钥匙交给别人
It's a hard thing to hand someone else the keys
不是件容易的事
to your heart and your happiness.
然后你意识到 如果失去对方 你也不完整了
And then you realize that losing them would mean losing a part of yourself.
找到了
Found it.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry, man. - Sorry.
《虎胆龙威》
你圣诞节就想看这个电影
That's your idea of a Christmas movie?
我靠 杰森 贝利
Holy crap. Jason... Bailey.
-是的 -你说什么呢
- Yeah. - What are you talking about?
-《虎胆龙威》可是传统节日电影 -是吗 难说
- Die Hard is a holiday classic. - Really? I don't know.
我一直觉得这就是一部
I guess I always saw it as a movie
讲一个男人试图挽救自己婚姻的电影
about a guy trying to keep his marriage together...
-从恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手中 -在圣诞节当天
- with terrorists. - At Christmas.
你怎么在这里啊
So what are you doing here?
我以为你会在"松树林"中留连呢
I thought you'd be up to your eyeballs in pine needles.
我只是想给我家那一位买♥♥份礼物
I'm just trying to find a gift for my special someone.
你呢 圣诞树怎么样了
What about you? How did that tree go over?
很糟糕
Badly.
我不太知道该怎么办
I'm not sure what to do.
我感觉自己真作死了
I think I've really screwed things up.
电影里 麦卡伦和霍莉不也遇上波折了吗
Well, your boy McClane screwed things up with Holly, right?
而且我记得不止一次
More than once, if I recall.
但他终究赢回了她的芳心 不是吗
But he won her back in the end, didn't he?
没错 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我要再试一次
I'm gonna try again.
就这个
Just this.
怎么了 你丢什么了吗
What's up, man? You lose something?
-是 我的钱包 -不是吧
- Yeah, my wallet. - No.
-来 我来付 我来 -不 没事
- Here, I got it. No, I got it. - No, it's okay.
-我只是... -给
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表