剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
没错
Yeah.
你是救了一个排吗
You save a platoon or something?
不 没有
No, no, nothing like that.
只是救了支护卫车队
Just a convoy.
埃迪 你听说"性感消防员挂历"的事了吗
Eddie, you heard about the hot firefighter calendar?
-什么 -做慈善用的
- Sorry, the what? - It's for charity.
-"埃迪"的全称是"爱德华多"吗 -不是
- So is your full name "Eduardo"? - No.
有人叫你迪亚兹吗
People ever call you "Diaz"?
叫了我也不会应的
Not if they want me to respond.
怎么方便怎么叫啊
Something's got to give.
我们都叫老大[帽子] 亨[母鸡] 奇米[烟囱] 巴克[美元]
We got... we got Cap, Hen, chimney, Buck.
不能就叫你"埃迪"
We can't just call you "Eddie."
我看不出他是不是认真的
Can't tell if he's being serious or not.
我一般都会假设
I like to always operate under the assumption
他说的话都不是认真的
that nothing he says is serious.
喷气嘴刺入了他的屁♥股♥
The air nozzle is embedded in his ass cheek.
我关掉了气嘴 但不敢移♥动♥他
I shut it off, but I was afraid to move him.
赫克托 能听到吗
Okay, Hector, can you hear me?
坚持住
All right, hang in there, buddy.
把他抬到一边
All right, let's get him on his side.
一直按着伤口
Maintain pressure on the wound.
我数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
慢点 慢点
Okay. Easy, easy.
每平方英寸一百磅压力的气体注入他全身
It's a hundred pounds per square inch of air pumped through his entire body.
呼吸微弱 心率加快
Breathing's shallow, heart's racing.
他的胃部 胸腔 甚至眼皮下都注满了空气
Air's filled his stomach, his chest, even behind his eyelids.
我更担心他心肺附近的情况
I'm more concerned about the space around his heart and lungs.
埃迪 开始插输氧鼻管
Okay, Eddie, start a nasal cannula.
-奇米 给他注射吗♥啡♥ -好的
- Chimney, get him some morphine. - I'm on it.
感觉像在给石头扎针
It's like trying to inject a needle into stone.
有体内气压顶着
The pressure's pushing everything out.
完全不能从鼻子输氧
I can't even get air through the nostril.
颈静脉扩张 心跳过速 血压过低 呼吸减弱
Jugular venous distention, tachycardia, hypotension, diminished breath,
这是张力性气胸
we're looking at tension pneumothorax.
气压使他的器官逐渐衰竭
The air pressure is collapsing his organs.
我们必须插入导管 排出积液
We need to get in there and drain the fluid.
巴克 去拿14号♥静脉留置针
Buck, I need you to get a 14-gauge angiocath.
我们得抓紧给胸腔减压
We need to start decompressing the pleural cavity.
好 没问题
All right, all right.
-需要我帮忙吗 -我可以的
- Want me to help? - I got it.
坚持住 赫克托
Hang in there, Hector.
最好位置再靠下点
I'd go lower.
不行 第二肋间隙
What? No. Second intercostal space.
锁骨中线
Midclavicular line.
腋前线第五肋附近的胸壁更薄
The chest wall is thinner at the fifth intercostal at the anterior axillary line.
损伤重要器官的几率更低
There's a decreased chance of injuring any vital organs.
我治疗过战争中肺衰竭的人
I've-I've treated guys with collapsed lungs in combat.
-动手吧 -给我吧
- Do it. - Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能帮忙把衬衫解开吗
Can you help me out with the shirt?
很好 赫克托
That's it, Hector.
呼吸 慢慢呼吸
Breathe, nice and slow.
他整个人胀大了一圈
I mean, he swelled up.
你感觉怎么样 赫克托
How you doing, Hector?
气压总得排出来
Pressure's got to go somewhere.
确实如此
It always does.
干得漂亮 埃迪
That was a good call, Eddie.
-谢谢 老大 -做得好
- Thanks, Cap. - Nice job.
确实很厉害
Yeah. Good call.
麦迪
Maddie?
该死 艾文 你不会先问问看里面是谁吗
Damn it, Evan! Don't you knock?
怪我吗 你怎么在这里
Me? What-what are you even doing here?
我都来了 当然想见见我的"小弟"
Well, I was in town, and I wanted to see my little brother.
-见到了吧 -是啊
- Well, you did. - Yeah.
我应该...
I should probably...
-好 -好 我先回避一下...
- Okay. - Okay, I'm gonna...
好 好 好
Yep. Yep. Yeah.
要不我们就当没看见
You think there's any way we can unsee that?
得了吧 我过去经常给你洗澡
Come on. I used to give you baths.
我当时只有两岁
Yeah, when I was two.
你到底怎么进来的
How did you even get in here?
我告诉大楼管♥理♥员♥ 我是你姐姐
I told the building manager I was your sister.
他就直接相信了吗
And he just believed you.
持"胸"走天下啊
Well, having boobs doesn't hurt.
你怎么知道我的住址
How'd you know where I live?
我先去了每年圣诞贺卡寄出的那个地址
Well, first, I went to the address the Christmas cards keep coming from,
那人说你在这里
and the guy said you were here.
等等 这么说你收到那些圣诞贺卡了
Wait. So you did get those Christmas cards?
抱歉我最近没怎么联♥系♥你
I'm sorry I haven't been in touch much lately.
三年了 麦迪
Three years, Maddie.
你三年没联♥系♥我了
I haven't heard from you in three years.
好吧 没错
Yeah, I know.
我也不想这样
And it's not what I wanted.
道格在哪里
Where is Doug?
不知道 也不在乎
Don't know, don't care.
你离开他了
You left him?
终于离开了
Finally.
天啊 麦麦
Geez, Madds.
你怎么现在才想明白
Come on, what took you so long?
怎么说呢 老妈是对的
What can I say? Mom was right.
他们知道了吗
Do they know?
没人知道 他们打电♥话♥来也别说
No one knows. And please don't tell them if they call.
我不想任何人知道我在这里
I don't want anyone to know that I'm here.
你似乎在躲藏
Kind of sounds like you're hiding out.
不 不如说是保持低调
No. More like laying low.
你是怎么回事
So what happened to you?
这里真不错 很整洁
Because this place is nice, and clean,
你居然给我做了饭 真正的饭
and you just cooked me food, actual food.
里面放葱了吗
Is there a shallot in here?
我们队长特别会做菜
Yeah, my my boss at work is like Guy Fieri.
他一直在教我
He's been teaching me.
不过现在只教会了早餐
We have not made it past breakfast, though.
这里是... 我找找照片
And this is, let me show you--
这里是我女朋友的住处
this is my girlfriend's place.
她外出几个月
I'm I'm looking after it
我来照看一下
while she's out of town for a couple months,
不过 她应该很快就回来了
but, she-she should be back soon.
这就是她
This is her.
多快回来
How soon?
我不确定
I'm not really sure.
她之前去了爱尔兰 现在人在意大利
She was in Ireland, and now she's in Italy.
说她想体验一次"美食 祈祷与爱情"的旅行
Said she's looking to have an Eat, Pray, Love experience.
其实我不太明白
To be honest, I don't really know what that means.
但你们还是情侣吗
But you're still together?
是的 虽然她说过...
Yeah. I mean, I mean, she said I should, you know,
她不在期间 我可以随心所欲 不过...
do whatever I wanted while she was away, but...
我只盼着她回来
what I want is for her to come back.
我喜欢和她在一起时的那个我
I like the me that I am with her.
她睡了其他男人
She's banging other guys.
旅途的"爱情"就是这意思
I mean, that's the "Love" part of her trip.
拜托
Come on.
所以你大老远从宾州过来
So you did come all the way from Pennsylvania
就为了捅我一刀吗
to just crap on my life? That's a thing?
不 抱歉 我只是想保护你
No, I'm sorry. I'm just being protective.
好吧
Okay.
总之 这是你第一次来洛杉矶
Anyway, this is your first time here in L.A.
要去看看风景 多待一段时间吗
Gonna see the sights, hang around for a little bit?
我只是路过
I'm just passing through.
就算只待几天
Listen, even if you are just here for a few days,
还是欢迎你来洛杉矶
welcome to L.A.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表