剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
可能因为我一直在叠衣服吧
I think it's all the folding I do.
我在更衣室工作
I work in the fitting room
可这年头 哪有人会叠衣服啊
and no one and I mean no one ever folds their clothes.
我头痛
My head.
你头痛吗
You have a headache, huh?
像是偏头痛
Feels like a migraine?
这应该是最后一人了
All right, this looks to be the last of them.
你们的队长收工了
Your captain's calling it.
我要开始救助建筑工人了
I'm-a start sending over members of the construction crew.
工头说 手下工人过去几小时一直在呕吐
Foreman's telling me a few of his guys have been hurling for the last hour.
好 谢谢你 警官
Okay, thank you, Officer.
伊莱 你听到了吗
Eli, you hearing this?
出现了呕吐和头痛迹象
I'm getting vomiting and headaches.
也许工人打破了煤气管
Maybe they broke a gas main down there?
漏气我们肯定会闻到 管道没破
We'd be smelling it. The lines are intact.
凯纳德 都安全了
Kinard. It's all clear.
汤米 收到回复
Tommy, come in.
奥康纳 汤米呢
O'Conner. Where's Tommy?
他刚才就在我后面啊
He was right behind me.
警官 疏散大家 远离商场
Officer, clear everyone back from this building!
应该是甲烷泄露了
I think it's a methane leak!
这个菜鸟搞什么鬼
What does that probie think he's doing?
远离商场 大家快走
Move away from the building! Everyone, let's go!
-闪开 -快走
- Everybody move away! - Let's go!
后退 后退
Back! Back!
你还没走吗
You still here?
求救 求救 求救
Mayday, mayday, mayday.
奇米
Chimney?
我今天向洛杉矶消防局提交了入职申请
I applied today to join the L.A. Fire Department to be a firefighter.
我也申请了
I applied, too.
干这行 就得习惯难喝的咖啡
Part of the job is learning to love terrible coffee.
-汤米怎么样了 -在休息
- Tommy? - Resting.
不得不说 他之前甲烷中毒
Well, I got to say, for a guy who huffed gas
被从着火商场拖了出来
and got dragged out of a burning building,
可他比你状态好多了
he looks better than you do.
这儿又不是五星酒店 能让我好好清理
Yeah, well, the Ramada, this is not.
一小时后去上班 我回消防局清理吧
Shift starts in about an hour, I'll clean up at the station.
放下吧 兄弟
Hand it off, man.
你说什么
Sorry?
干这行 容易受伤
You're gonna get hurt in this business.
大家都是如此
You, me, them.
我们都是冒着风险从事这一职业
Hell, we all signed up for it, right?
我们张开双臂迎接烧伤和断骨
We raised our hands and said, "Yes, please," to the burns and the broken bones,
接受淤痕 被烧掉眉毛
the cartoon bruises, two weeks without eyebrows.
对吧
Right?
但你心里清楚 我指的不是外伤
But you know that's not the hurt I'm talking about.
你说得对 这咖啡真难喝
You're right, this coffee sucks.
那些无法通过医疗手段救治的伤痛
The things that can't be treated with ointment and a splint
最终会害死我们
are the things that'll kill us.
内疚
The guilt,
失去
the loss,
心痛的画面
the images...
我们无法借酒消愁
We can't drink or sniff
或干一炮 就能摆脱
or screw them away.
放下吧
Hand it off.
凯文死了 伊莱
Kevin died, Eli.
而汤米因为你 活了下来
And Tommy didn't because of you.
酒吧遇火险的女孩
I know it's easy when the girl's on fire
之前失血的男士 确实容易把我们当成救世主
or the guy's bleeding out to think that we're God,
但我们不是
but we ain't.
你得打消这种不切实际的幻想
You got to let that ego burn away, man.
你并非无所不能
You are not that powerful.
放下
Hand it off.
我们救治完伤患 就得放手
We treat the wounded, we hand them off.
医生尽了本职后 也会放手
These doctors, they do their job, they hand them off,
剩下的就交给上帝 宇宙或命运
to God or the universe, karma,
随你怎么说
wh-whatever the hell you want to call it.
但我们要放下 这样才能救助下一个人
But we hand them off so that we can pick up the next guy.
最终 我们还得拯救自己
And at the end of the day, maybe ourselves.
因为 若非如此
Because if we don't...
我们就会成为病患
We become the patients.
世上的病患已然太多
And the world has too many of them.
我们需要更多援救人员
What it needs is more caregivers.
好了
So...
走吧
Come on.
去实施援救吧
Go give care.
嗯
Right.
但得先买♥♥杯好咖啡
But first, better coffee.
吃顿饱饭
And a decent breakfast,
你请客 感谢我的妙语箴言
on you for the sage advice.
行
Right.
-好吧 -你带钱包了吧
- All right. - You have your wallet, right?
-我好像没带... -你肯定带钱包了
- You know, I think... - You have your wallet.
-对不住了 兄弟 -你肯定带钱包了
- Sorry, buddy. - You got your wallet.
李姨 你好
Mrs. Lee, hi.
你好 霍华德
Hello, Howard.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我也是
It's good to see you, too.
我太失礼了 快请进
I'm so sorry. Here, please, come in.
不好意思 我刚搬入
I apologize. I'm-I'm just getting settled in right now.
确实有点乱
I know it's a mess.
给你 祝贺你乔迁新居
Here, for your new home.
愿你万事胜意
We wish you prosperity.
谢谢
Thank you.
李叔怎么样了
So... how's Mr. Lee doing?
他还没恢复 来不了
He couldn't come, not yet.
请原谅他
Please forgive him.
原谅我吧
Forgive me.
这不是你的错
But it's not your fault.
是我拉着凯文去做了消防员 都怪我...
I'm the one who got Kevin into this. I'm the reason that...
我了解我的儿子
I knew my boy.
我了解他的喜怒哀乐
When he was sad, when he was happy.
我从没见过他生前那么开心
I had never seen him happier.
他做了消防员
Being a firefighter,
终于找到了值得做的事
finally having something important to do.
你只是帮助他找到了存在的意义
All you did was help him find his purpose.
我不知道没了他 我该怎么办
I don't know what I'm gonna do without him.
他会在天上看着你
He'll be watching over you,
你母亲也会
along with your mother.
他们俩都会在天上看着你
Both of them
为你骄傲
so proud.
我们都会为你骄傲
All of us, mm?
谢谢你
Thank you.
《真爱至上》 怪物卡车 手工精酿啤酒
Love Actually, monster trucks, craft beer.
你这就归队了啊
So you're back?
头怎么样
How's that head of yours?
还没消肿
Still fat,
但清醒了很多
but clearer.
你救了我
You saved my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 汤米
Thanks, Tommy.
来一下
Come on.
有人想见你
Somebody out here wants to talk to you.
你好啊 小家伙
Hi. Hello.
我们就是想来谢谢你
We just wanted to come here and thank you.
多亏你 我们俩才能幸存
You're the reason that we're both alive.
他叫什么呀
So who do we have here?
他叫亚当 跟叔叔打招呼
This is Adam. Say hi.
你好呀 亚当
Hi, Adam.
我们还没给他取中间名
He still needs a middle name.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表