剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我觉得这就是我的使命职业
And I feel like this is something that I've been called on to do.
是不是有点烂俗
Does that sound corny?
你的理想很崇高
It's a noble pursuit.
-这个决定 很爷们儿 -过奖 李叔
- A man's decision. - Thank you, Mr. Lee.
你该通知一下你父亲
You should call your father.
这个嘛
Well, you know,
我们这里跟首尔有时差 怕打扰他们
the time difference with Seoul is tricky, so...
我还是等培训合格
I should wait to see if I make it through training
真被选上以后 再说吧
and if I'm actually accepted first.
霍华德 你确定吗
Howard, are you sure?
这是一份危险职业
It's dangerous.
安 你总是瞎操心
Anne, you worry too much.
其实 招募人员说
Actually, the recruiter said
这份工作的死亡率小于0.3%
that the fatality rate's less than 0.3%.
从数据上看 我们干这份工作能干到三百岁
So, statistically, we'd have to be on the job for over 300 years
救援中死亡概率微乎其微
before we're likely to die in the line of duty.
"我们"
We?
对 我也申请了
Yeah. I applied, too.
你脑子抽了啊
Are you out of your mind?
看到了吗
You see this?
这就是洛杉矶消防队救护员的徽章
This is a Los Angeles firefighter patch.
你们来此的目的 就是戴上徽章
You're all here because you want to wear one.
想成为世界救援精英的行列 必须下一番苦功
Membership into the world's elite lifesaving service must be earned.
你们将经受
Physically and mentally,
体能和心理的生死攸关考验
you'll be tested as though your life depended on it.
因为干我们这一行就是这样
Because that's the business we are in.
永不忘记
生死攸关
Life and death.
各位 这不是一份普通职业
Folks, this is not just another job.
这不是一项爱好
This is not a hobby.
对于能否为这份工作奉献自己
If you feel the slightest glimmer of doubt
如果你对此有一丝不坚定
about your ability to make that kind of commitment,
我建议你赶紧走人
then I suggest you head back out that door.
好 今早进行技能训练
Okay. This morning's training evolution.
三楼着火 从五楼下去救援
A fire's broken out on the third floor of a five-story walk-up.
爬上房♥顶 下到三楼
Ascend to the roof and descend to the third floor.
一直保持三个支点状态
Three points of contact at all times!
两只手 一只脚
Two hands, one foot!
一只手 两只脚
One hand, two feet!
就这样 稳一点 心无旁骛
That's it, steady pace. Stay focused!
詹森 负责门
Jensen, take the door!
赶快 小李 里面的人快烧死了
Come on, Lee, people are dying up there!
边界处最安全
The perimeter is your friend.
能够撑住你 支撑你前行
It will support you and carry your weight.
而脚下其它地方 都有可能随时坍塌
Everything else can and will collapse under your feet.
走屋顶最重要的一点就是
The most important rule of rooftop
别一时冲动大跨步
is never cross-country on impulse.
记得自然科学课吗
Remember science class?
-热空气会上升 -赶紧走
- Heat rises. - Move, let's go!
来了
Here we go.
来吧
Come on!
好了
That's it.
心无旁骛
Stay focused!
稳一点 稳一点
Keep the pace! Keep the pace!
就是这样 对了 行动
That's it! That's it! Move!
团队合作
Work as a team!
切一下
Make the cut!
很棒 小李
Good job, Lee.
很棒 老韩
Good job, Han.
继续努力
Keep it up!
进入
Moving in!
我们只要再练习二十多次就行了
We're only gonna do this 20 more times.
就这样
That's it.
可以了 我们走 赶紧走
There you go. Let's go! Let's go!
团队合作
As a team!
恭喜 学员们
Congratulations, cadets.
你们正式成为洛杉矶消防队的预备消防员了
You are officially probationary firefighters in the Los Angeles Fire Department.
我念一下具体分配
I have your assignments.
听到部门编号♥
When you hear your house number,
就上前一步
get in line.
马丁·艾什 133号♥
Ashe, Martin. 133.
霍华德·韩
Han, Howard.
118号♥
118.
詹森
Jensen.
122号♥
122.
凯文·李
Lee, Kevin.
133号♥
133.
豪尔赫·马丁内斯
Martinez, Jorge.
127号♥
127.
我太喜欢了
I love the stuff.
好吃吗
Are they good?
没想到你会喜欢
I didn't think you were gonna like that.
伊莱
Hey, Eli.
你忘记给快递小哥小费了吗
You forget to tip the delivery guy?
真会说笑
That's funny.
我叫霍华德·韩 新来的消防员
I'm Howard Han. New recruit.
你迟到了
You're late.
规定说6点30分报道
I was told 6:30, sir.
消防员准时出现可不行
Nobody wants their firefighters showing up on time,
必须早到
they want them early.
知道了 长官
Yes, of course, sir.
我要做些什么 长官
Where do you want me, sir?
收拾好桌子
Take care of the table,
然后打扫厨房♥ 洗厕所
then clean the kitchen and then the crapper.
118云梯队出发 连环车祸
118 en route. Five-car pileup...
各单位...
All units...
一辆车撞上了路灯 于是灯灭了
This car, it hits the streetlight so the light goes out.
周围一片漆黑
It's completely dark.
我们过去以后 发现了撞毁车辆
We pull in there, we see the wreck,
拿起"救生颚"
get the Jaws of Life,
就像开罐头一样 把车撬开了
we pry open that car like it's a tin can,
救出了那个小姑娘
we got that little girl out.
市中心 五级火警
Five-alarm fire downtown.
数名伤者
Multiple fatalities reported.
春街和第二大街交汇处 有人跳楼
We have a jumper downtown on the corner of Spring and 2nd.
各单位注意 连环车祸
All units, five-car pileup,
第十大街 多人受伤
multiple injuries on the 10.
请注意 电线断了
Please be advised, the wires are down.
电力线裸♥露♥街头
Power lines are in the street.
101高速公路泛洪了
Flooding on the 101 highway.
来吧
Okay.
可恶
Damn it.
来到楼前
Got to the building.
大火四处蔓延 人们惨叫声不断
The fire was everywhere. People were screaming.
火开始慢慢熄灭了
The fire started coming down.
我们救下了大家
We saved everybody.
这感觉太爽了
It was amazing.
小霍 你的工作怎么样
Howie? How was your shift?
118局全体注意
Attention Station 118 units,
请前往交通事故现场...
respond to a traffic accident with injuries...
全员出动
All units requested.
哈特布鲁克11117号♥ 有人企图自杀
Attempted suicide at 11117 Hartbrook Street,
北好莱坞
in North Hollywood.
本来不该把刀拔♥出♥来♥
Never supposed to pull the blade out,
但当场血液四溅 那个人可能吓坏了
but I guess the guy panicked when blood started spurting everywhere.
太刺♥激♥了
It was crazy!
118队怎么样啊 小霍
Yo, how about the 118, Howie?
没啥新鲜事
Pretty boring stuff.
有人跳楼 连环车祸
Jumper, five-car pileup,
有人中枪 都是家常便饭了
couple of gunshot wounds, you know, the usual.
很刺♥激♥吧
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表