剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Yeah. No contact since the call was dropped.
-队长 -在
- Cap. - Yeah.
他应该是从这里掉下去了
Guess this is where he went over.
好了 所有人带上装备
All right, everybody gear up.
亨 奇米 去拿牵引机和速降绳
Hen, Chimney, get the winch and the guidelines.
准备一个救生篮 以防万一
Prep a basket just in case.
我会呼叫空中侦察部门
I'm gonna radio Aerial Recon,
让他们随时待命
have 'em on standby.
收到
Copy that.
我是118云梯队的巴比·纳什队长
This is Captain Bobby Nash. T-118.
请求在帕洛斯弗迪斯鲍鱼湾进行空中侦察
Aerial Recon to Abalone Cove in Palos Verdes.
收到 118云梯队
Copy that, T-118.
还挺高 埃迪 加油
All right, big jump, Eddie. Come on.
巴克 埃迪 你们在下面有发现吗
Buck, Eddie, you guys see anything down there?
没有
No.
只有如画的美景
Just a million-dollar view.
队长 有发现
Cap, found something.
是那个登山者吗
Is it our hiker?
是个登山者
A hiker.
但不是我们要找的那个
Don't think it's the one we came looking for.
是人体残骸 队长
It's human remains, Cap.
骸骨
Skeletal remains.
好吧 做好标记 但不要动
All right. Well, flag it but don't disturb it.
我们会上报的
We'll call it in.
除非...
Unless...
怎么 你觉得是鬼魂打的911求救电♥话♥
What, you think a ghost called 911?
有可能啊
I'm just saying.
救命
Help!
好吧 不是鬼魂
Okay. So, no ghost.
怎么样了 两位
What's going on down there, guys?
我们好像听到了求救声 队长
Yeah, I think we heard something, Cap.
别急 老兄 我们来了
Easy, buddy. We're here.
队长 我们找到了个活的
Hey, Cap, we got a live one.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
伊恩
Ian.
好的 伊恩 我们会救你出去的 好吗
Ian, okay. We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
我的腿断了
My le-my leg is broken.
好了 我们会放一个救生篮下去
All right, guys, we're gonna send a basket down to you.
你们怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
不容易啊
It wasn't easy.
你通话的时间不够长 他们没法定位到你的手♥机♥
You weren't on long enough for them to ping your phone.
和谁通话
On with who?
911报♥警♥电♥话♥啊
With, with 911.
我摔下来时 手♥机♥也掉了
I dropped my phone when I went over.
我没有打过911
I didn't call 911.
你们还在装饰南瓜吗
You guys still decorating those pumpkins?
你们要做多少个
How many are you making?
-怎么画那么多鬼魂 -是给巴克的
- And why so many ghosts? - Well, they're for Buck.
我要在消防局放满鬼魂南瓜
I'm gonna put 'em all over the firehouse.
巴比说巴克觉得有个鬼魂打了911报♥警♥
Bobby says he thinks a ghost called 911.
-要真是这样 那就太酷了 -反正巴克坚信有鬼
- That'd be so cool if it did. - Well, Buck certainly thinks so.
但鬼魂并不存在
But ghosts aren't real.
汤米·谢瑞登家曾住过一间死过小老太太的公♥寓♥
Tommy Sheridan's family used to live in this apartment where this little old lady died,
他说用茶壶时 家里的灯总是闪烁
and he said the lights used to flicker when they used the tea kettle.
地震之后 那幢楼不是被标记为危楼了吗
Didn't that building get red-tagged after the earthquake?
-标了 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
比起逝者还魂 更像是线路出了问题
Sounds more like faulty wiring than signals from the other side.
哈里
Harry,
世上有一千多亿人
over 100 billion people have lived on this planet.
肯定到处都有死去的小老太太
Pretty sure a little old lady has died everywhere.
也许我们这幢房♥子里就有
Probably even in this very house.
好了 好了 好了
All right. All right, all right, all right.
就此打住吧
Enough of that, okay?
爸爸马上就来接你们了
Your dad's coming to pick you up soon.
你们去收拾一下东西吧
Why don't you guys go get your stuff ready.
多谢 我会告诉你们新进展
Thanks for the help. I'll let you know how it goes.
一个鬼魂打了求救电♥话♥
A ghost called 911, huh?
我们接到了从观景点打来的电♥话♥前去救人
Well, we were out on this call at Vista Point.
一个背包客坠崖
A hiker fell off a cliff.
我派巴克和埃迪下去搜寻
I sent Buck and Eddie down to look for him,
他们发现了骨头
and they found bones.
-人的骨头吗 -是的
- Human? - Yeah.
我们还找到了那个背包客 他还活着
We also found the hiker, alive,
可他坠落时手♥机♥掉了
but he dropped his phone when he went over the edge,
巴克坚信 是那堆骸骨打的电♥话♥
and now Buck is convinced that it was our skeletal friend who made the call.
你觉得是怎么回事呢
Well, what do you think happened?
我觉得大家喜欢从那条路爬山
I think people like to go hiking on that trail
明知不可为而为之
even though they know they're not supposed to.
有人看见他掉下去 于是捡起他的手♥机♥
And somebody saw him go over and picked up his phone,
拨♥打♥了求救电♥话♥
used it to make the call
这样就不会有人知道自己去过那里
so that nobody would know that they were there, too.
那副骸骨的情况你了解多少
What do you know about the bones?
不多 那副男性骸骨风吹日晒有些日子了
Well, not much. He'd been out there for a while.
男性
He?
是的 手上戴着婚戒
Yeah, there was this wedding band.
根据戒指尺寸 埃迪推测是名男性
Based on the ring size, Eddie figured it must've been male.
观景点
Vista Point.
-帕洛斯弗迪斯 是吧 -是的
- Palos Verdes, right? - Yeah.
你怎么打听起这件事了
Why are you getting all detective on this?
-那里又不是你的辖区 -我是外勤警♥察♥
- This isn't your beat. - I'm a field sergeant.
-我想去哪儿就去哪儿 -好吧
- I go where I want. - All right.
我是阿西娜·格兰特 兰迪
Athena Grant. Hey, Randy?
你好吗
Yeah, how you doing?
听说你们今天接到一起名副其实的悬案
I hear you guys caught a real cold case today.
怎么
What?
来帮我收拾吗
You want to help me clean this up?
我们的场地包括两个户外游乐区
Our grounds include two outdoor play areas,
高端健身房♥ 剧院
state-of-the-art gymnasium, music theater,
教授各类学科
the full range of academic offerings,
还提供行为认知课程
as well as behavioral and cognitive programs.
是这样
Look.
那些课程很高大上
The programs sound good,
可我更注重克里斯托弗开心与否
but Christopher's happiness is what's important to me.
我想让他觉得自己是正常人
I want him to feel normal,
而不是需要特殊护理的施舍对象
not like some special-needs charity case.
每个孩子都独一无二
Every child is special.
是的 一些孩子确实有额外需求
And, yes, some do have additional needs,
但在我们看来 孩子都是平等的
but they're all equally our children.
他们从彼此身上学到的东西与从我们这里学到的一样多
They learn as much from each other as they do from us.
克里斯托弗会受到悉心照料
I think Christopher would be well cared for.
好了 那就选这里
Okay. Let's do it.
现在只剩下家长面谈了
The only thing left would be the family interview.
-你说什么 -克里斯托弗很棒
- I'm sorry? - Christopher's terrific.
我们已经了解你的情况了
We have your information.
现在要见一见迪亚兹夫人
All we need now is to meet Mrs. Diaz.
这应该不难办 对吗
That won't be a problem, will it?
不 这真的很难办
No, it's definitely a problem.
我知道克里斯托弗的母亲对你来说是个敏感话题
Look, I know Christopher's mother is a touchy subject with you,
不过我相信 如果把情况向萨莫斯校长解释清楚
but I'm sure if we explain the situation to Principal Summers
应该能找到对策
we can find a work around.
你有监护协议的副本吗
Do you have a copy of the custody agreement?
没签协议
There isn't one.
我们还没离婚
We're still married.
真搞不懂为什么有人会花钱来看这个
I don't understand why people would pay for this.
一群人拿着最低工资 戴面具吓唬人而已
It's a bunch of guys in masks making minimum wage to say "boo."
我付钱来是为了在你尖叫时嘲笑你
Hey, I'm paying just to laugh at you screaming.
-好吧 -好好
- Okay. - Okay. Okay.
天呐
My God.
克里斯
Chris,
你也看见了吧
tell me you see those.
我去 特效好逼真
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表