剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
It was like this total rush came over me.
我当时很清楚该怎么做
I just knew exactly what to do,
我就做了 然后我救了她
and I did it, I saved her.
我真为你感到骄傲 宝贝
I'm so proud of you, baby.
你总是让我惊奇不已
You never cease to amaze me.
老天 今早我去她办公室时
Man, I walked into her office this morning completely unsure
对未来要做什么 毫无头绪
of what I wanted to do with my life.
而现在 如果我已经找到了呢
And now, I mean, what if I found it?
如果你找到了什么
What if you found what?
我的人生使命
That thing. My purpose.
这就是史黛西说的重点
It was all the stuff Stacey was talking about.
我命中注定要救死扶伤
I'm meant to save people's lives.
我知道你很开心
Okay, I get that you're happy,
你确实该高兴 但这只是偶然事件
you know, and-and you should be, but this was a, a fluke, right?
你不会真觉得是什么上天的旨意吧
I mean, you can't believe it's some sign from God.
不 这个旨意在我16岁时就显现了
No, I think the sign came from God when I was 16
我当时中枪了 还活了下来
and I got shot and lived.
这是祂给我的提醒
This is Him sending me a reminder.
算了 不说了
You know what? Forget it.
别这样 我不是消极
Hey, no, I'm not being dismissive.
今天 我的人生终于有了目标
Today, my life finally came into focus.
这就是史黛西所说的热忱
It's that passion Stacey was talking about.
有钱人才资格说什么热忱
Yeah, well, passion is for rich people.
而普通百姓 还是赚钱要紧
And the rest of us, we work.
我不想再疲于赚钱了
Well, I'm tired of just working.
救护人员要接受很多体能训练
Well, paramedics, they go through tons of physical training.
跟消防员一样
I mean, it's like being a firefighter.
那我就去健身
So I'll just-- I'll get in shape.
现在正招女性加入呢
They're trying to recruit women now, you know?
你真想去吗
Well, is that what you really want?
想成为消防局的黑人女同吗
Want to be the black lesbian in the firehouse?
你说得好像我会披着彩虹旗招摇过市呢
You know, you act like I'm a march in there with a rainbow flag.
代表同性恋
没人会知道我是女同
No one knows I'm a lesbian.
亨 消防局是男人的天下
It's just firehouses are boys clubs, Hen.
男性白人的圈子
And white boys clubs.
那我就学罗莎·帕克斯抗争到底呗
Well, then I'll just have to Rosa Parks
现代民权运动之母
你真想干这份工作吗
You're really serious about this?
是的
Yes.
我知道会很艰难
I know it won't be easy.
但起码我得试试
But I at least got to try.
我需要你支持我
I need you to want this for me, too.
如果这是你的心愿 我支持你
If you want it, I want it.
你知道我永远支持你
You know I will always support you.
永远
Always.
你就像个英雄
You're like a hero.
请坐
Please find a seat.
看到了吗
You see this?
这是洛杉矶消防队救护员的徽章
This is a Los Angeles Firefighter Paramedic patch.
你们来此的目的 就是戴上徽章
You're all here because you want to wear one.
但大部分人都没戏
Most of you never will.
好了 威尔逊 拿出你的实力
Okay, Wilson, show me what you got.
注意技巧 快点
Watch your technique. Faster!
来吧 威尔逊 加油
Here we go, Wilson, come on.
保持速度 保持速度
Keep the pace, keep the pace.
想成为世界救援精英的行列
Membership into the world's elite
必须下一番苦功
lifesaving service must be earned.
你们将经受
Physically and mentally,
体能和心理的生死攸关考验
you'll be tested as though your life depended on it,
因为这就是我们的工作
because that's the business we are in:
生死攸关
life and death.
用力
Push.
快 快 赶紧
Let's go, let's go, move.
赶快 快走
Let's go, let's move!
就是这样 就是这样
That's it, that's it.
别让他死了 别让他死了
Don't let him die. Do not let him die!
拉 拉 拉
Pull, pull, pull!
开始吧
Let's go.
天 威尔逊 我们是要救猫
Damn, Wilson, we're supposed to save cats,
不是把"猫毛"当假发戴
not wear them.
我觉得你不行 威尔逊
I don't think you got it, Wilson.
加油 威尔逊 我不知道你能不能行
Come on, Wilson, I don't know if you can do this.
你有多想戴上那个徽章 威尔逊
How bad you want to wear that patch, Wilson?
你做不到 对吧
You're not gonna make it, are you?
证明给我看
Show me!
加油 加油
Let's go, let's go.
你的速度变慢了 快点
You're losing your pace, come on.
保持速度
Keep the pace.
站起来还是放弃 威尔逊 大家都在笑你
Get up or give up, Wilson. They're laughing at you.
你就甘心让那些小子嘲笑你吗
You gonna let these guys laugh at you?
对于能否为这份工作奉献自己
If you feel even the slightest glimmer of doubt
如果你对此有一丝丝不坚定
about your ability to make that kind of commitment,
我建议你赶紧走人
then I suggest you back out that door.
亨丽埃塔·威尔逊
Henrietta Wilson.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
恭喜你成为洛杉矶消防队救护员的一员
You are now a Los Angeles Firefighter Paramedic.
威尔逊
Wilson.
杰拉德队长
Captain Gerrard?
亨丽埃塔是你的真名吗
Is that your real name, "Henrietta"?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你怎么这么倒霉 爸妈给你取了这种名字
What'd you do to your parents to deserve a name like that?
你长得倒是很漂亮 这点我承认
You're prettier than most, I'll give you that.
那是女更衣室
That's the women's locker room.
忽略那个乒乓球桌
Don't mind the Ping-Pong table.
女
一周后 如果你还在 我们就移走
We'll move it out in a week if you're still here.
-好的 -兄弟们
- Yes, sir. - Guys.
给大家介绍一个人
There's somebody I want you to meet.
这是谁
Who's this?
这是"多元化招募"过来的人
This is our new diversity hire.
美国扶植少数族裔等政策
一些公♥司♥会为此而招募黑人 西裔 女性
不是吧
For real?
队长 还有更友好的介绍方式
You know, Cap, there's another way to say that.
没错
Yeah.
就是 我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
我是小霍
I'm Howie.
亨
Hen.
欢迎来到118消防局
Welcome to the 118.
你昨晚后来去干什么了 萨尔
What'd you end up doing last night, Sal?
吉娜拖我去看那部吸血鬼电影了
Gina dragged me to that vampire movie.
《暮光之城》
Twilight.
不是吧 你休息日就看这种狗血电影啊
Seriously, that's what you did with your day off?
也不算糟
Wasn't half bad.
说实话 我都说不出来故事情节
Honestly, I couldn't really tell you what happened in it,
但克里斯汀·斯图尔特 真心热火
but that Kristen Stewart, sweet mama.
我也很喜欢克里斯汀·斯图尔特
I really like Kristen Stewart, too.
让我想从后面干 懂我意思吗
That's something I can get behind, know what I mean?
我就没法理解
See, I don't get that.
我觉得她太丧了
She's too... brooding for me.
-太... -太撩人了吗
- Too... - What, hot?
那你可能"雅各布粉"吧
Maybe you're more of a Team Jacob kind of guy.
《暮光之城》里的狼人
我都听不懂你的话
I don't even know what that means.
他暗指你是基佬
He's insinuating that you're gay.
够了 各位
Easy, boys.
亨 你是哪里人
So, Hen, where you from?
本地人 洛杉矶人
Right here. L.A.
真的吗
Seriously?
我本来还很肯定是东海岸那边的人
I would have bet money that you were from the East Coast.
你有那种东海岸的感觉
You just kind of have that vibe.
那我要感谢你的赞扬了
Thank you for the compliment?
说她有"纽约式泼妇"也是赞扬吗
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表