剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
It's crazy, right?
各单位请前往洛杉矶广场
All units report to the Los Angeles Forum.
-太棒了 -伤者身中数刀 有生命危险
- Yes! - Multiple stab wounds, possible fatality.
不用 我自己收拾 你接着吃饭
No, no, I got it. Finish your meal.
第五大道 几辆车相撞
Multiple car collision on the 5.
出现伤亡事故
Several fatalities have been reported.
你还没走吗
You still here?
把地板给我擦干净了 "小白"
See what you can do about the floor, probie.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
太棒了
Yes!
快 快
Come on! Come on!
太赞了
Yes!
救命啊
Help!
来人啊 救命啊
Help me, please, somebody please help me, please!
快来人 我丈夫出事了
Please, please, it's my husband.
他好像心梗了 你快来看看
I think he's having a heart attack. Please.
疼痛从什么时候开始
When did the pain start?
就在几分钟之前 他说他胸口疼
Just a few minutes ago. And he said his chest hurt.
他现在喘不上气了
And now he's having trouble breathing.
我的手
My hands.
你的手怎么了
What's wrong with your hands?
-麻刺感 -你的手有一种麻刺感
- Tingling. - Tingling in your hands.
这个问题很重要 先生
This is very important, sir.
只有你的手感觉麻刺
Do you feel the tingling just in your hands?
还是整个手臂都流窜着这种麻刺感
Or do you feel like it's running down your arm?
手 只有手
Hands. Just hands.
我帮你解开安全带
Got to get the seatbelt off of you.
--先生 你叫什么 -戴夫
- Okay, sir, what is your name? - Dave.
你按我说的慢慢呼吸
I'm gonna need you to breathe for me, all right?
我数四个数
I want you to slowly pull air
你慢慢将空气吸入口中
in through your mouth for a count of four,
停一秒 再数四个数 慢慢呼出
hold it for one second, then out for a count of four.
听懂了吗
You got me?
好 吸气 一二三四 停一秒
Okay, breathe in, two, three, four, hold.
呼气 一二三四 停一秒
And out, two, three, four, hold.
你表现很棒 继续这样呼吸
You're doing great. Keep doing that, okay?
夫人 他胸口疼痛时 你们在干什么
So, ma'am, what were you guys doing before the pain started?
我们去吃了早午餐 然后到海边散步
We went to brunch and then we had a walk on the beach.
他说他有点不舒服 我就直接开过来了
And he said he wasn't feeling well so I just drove us here.
戴夫 你表现很好
Okay. Dave, you're doing really great.
早午餐吃了什么
Tell me about brunch.
自助餐
Buffet.
自助餐 很不错
Buffet. Right on.
你是只吃了一样东西
Okay, and, did you just have one thing?
还是每样都吃了一点
Or did you have, like, a little bit of everything?
每样都吃了一点
Bits of everything.
每样都吃了一点
Bits of everything.
自助餐嘛 就是要吃遍每一样
Yeah, that's how you do it at a buffet. Right?
各种餐品 都来一点
Little of this, little of that.
还没等你反应过来 就吃得差不多了
Before you know it, you've tried everything.
你是不是该用什么除颤器
Don't you think you should use the paddle thingies
电击他胸口啊
and shock his heart or something?
不用 他好像好多了
No, I-I think he's doing better now.
戴夫 你感觉好多了吧
Dave, do you feel like you're doing better?
嗯
Yeah.
好多了
I do.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
刚才疼死我了
The pain.
瞧 可能只是积食了
See? It's just probably indigestion.
你感觉胸口痛
So you started to feel the pain in your chest,
然后你就开始慌了 对吧
and then you started to panic, right?
对外行人来说 恐慌发作和心梗有些像
Panic attack can look a lot like a heart attack to a layperson.
你会没事啦
I think you're gonna be fine.
天呐
God.
你就是行走的天使 抱一下
You are my angel. Come here.
抱一下
Come here.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
那家汉堡店呢
What about that burger place?
汤米 我不喜欢那家店
Tommy, I hate that place.
各位 今天发生了一件趣事...
Hey, guys, weirdest thing happened today...
你女友不该来给我们做饭吃吗
Hey, wasn't your girlfriend supposed to come and cook us dinner?
-下周二 -你保证
- Next Tuesday. - Promise?
好 我保证...
Yes. Yeah, I will promise...
你好
Hello.
阿尔伯特 别乱碰
霍华德
Howard?
是我 你另外一个儿子
Yep. It's your other kid.
我们刚要吃晚餐
霍华德打来了吗 为什么打来 他有什么目的
不知道
说不定是需要钱吧
爸 我不需要钱 我就是有事要说
Dad, I don't need money. I've got some news.
我刚在消防局入职了
I got a new job. I joined the fire department.
你当消防员了
不只是消防 还负责救援
It's not just fires, it's fire and rescue.
我拯救生命
I save lives.
抱歉 霍华德 阿明严格控制了阿尔伯特的作息
好 我明白
Right. Of course. You know what?
抱歉 打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
你确定不需要钱吗
不需要 爸 我就是日常问候一下你们
No, I'm okay, Pop. I was just calling to check in.
那好 有时间再联♥系♥
没什么事...
It's nothing...
没有要紧事
Nothing important.
我本以为现在联♥系♥首尔的家人时间正合适
I thought it would be a good time to call Seoul.
但我错了
It wasn't.
-你父亲... -我明白
- Your father... - I know.
他是个大忙人
He's a very, very busy man.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a jackass.
抱歉 我不该骂他
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be calling him names.
不必道歉 这样说正合我心意 继续吧
No, no, no, no, no. I like where this is going. Please, continue.
你母亲生前活力四射
Your mother, your mother was so vibrant.
阳光灿烂
So full of joy.
我就是一直不明白
I just, I never understood
她怎么会嫁给一个如此木讷无趣之人
how she ended up married to such a colorless man.
我好想她
I miss her.
我也是
So do I.
她生前是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
她去世后 要不是你和李叔出于可怜 接纳了我
If you and Mr. Lee hadn't taken pity on me after she died...
不是出于可怜
It wasn't pity.
我们当年是因为爱你 才会接纳你 小霍
We took you in because we love you, Howie.
你是我们的家人
You're family.
有你此言 我别无所求了
Then that's all I need.
交个朋友吧
Man, let's build a bridge here, huh?
给个面子啊
Come on.
你喜欢电影吗 我啥电影都看过
What about movies? I've seen them all.
体育呢
Sports?
我分得清本垒打和触地得分呢
I can tell the difference between a home run and a touchdown.
算是能吧
Kind of.
电视剧 戏剧 还是古典文学
TV, Broadway, classic literature,
告诉我 你喜欢什么 我会去了解
tell me what your thing is, and I'll make it mine.
交个朋友嘛
Let's just be cool here, man.
大家公认 我交际能力很强
You know, I'm told I have formidable people skills,
但你就是不喜欢我吧
but you just really don't like me much, do you?
要是我真有闲心想到你
If I thought about you at all,
说实话 我大概真不会喜欢你
honestly, I probably wouldn't.
穿好装备 韩 你今天跟我出任务
Suit up, Han. You're with me today.
我跟队长打过招呼了
I cleared it with the captain.
可我不是急救员啊
Yeah, but I'm not a paramedic.
你也不算是消防员吧
I mean, you're not much of a firefighter, either.
当然 你也可以留下继续干杂活...
But you can stay here and play butler or, you know...
不不不 带上我 小队长 我准备好了
No, no, no! Put me in the game, coach. I'm ready to play.
友情提醒 小心事与愿违啊
Fair warning, this is a "careful what you wish for" situation.
怎么这么能吐啊
Where's it all coming from?
赶紧找个东西接好吧 给你
Worry about where it's going. Here.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表