剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Who?
亨 收到吗
Hen, do you copy?
我是纳什队长 呼叫亨丽埃塔·威尔逊 收到吗
This is Captain Nash for Henrietta Wilson, do you copy?
队长 我好像看到了
Cap, I think I got a visual.
有个凹陷 深度大约一米二
There's a pocket, probably four feet.
不过看不到她人
Can't see her, though.
亨 亨 能听到吗
Hen! Hen, can you hear me?
-队长 -说
- Captain. - Yeah.
我们锁定了她的GPS定位
We've locked in on her GPS.
-给我看看 -没有移♥动♥
- Let me see. - There's been no movement.
消防118局4号♥队员
警告 区域三信♥号♥♥微弱
老奇 她大约在地下三米左右
Okay, Chim, it looks like she's about three meters deep over there
在停车场的坍塌区域
inside that pancaked section of the garage.
如果我们操作不慎
If we do this wrong,
停车场未塌陷部分可能会砸到她
we risk bringing the rest of this down on top of her.
所以我们要慢慢来
So we go slow.
但也不能太慢 毕竟她还困在里面 老奇
But not too slow. She's in there, Chim.
收到
Roger that.
就是这样 你做得很好
That's it. You're doing great.
你之前有过类似经历吧
You've, you've done this before, haven't you?
是啊 我在罗德岛设计学院就是学这个的
Yeah. It was, my major at the Rhode Island School of Design.
抱歉
Sorry.
我习惯开启嘲讽模式来保护自己
Sarcasm is my fallback for pretty much everything.
我很能理解
I totally get it.
-我扶着你 -好
- I got you. - Okay.
你觉得我们下去时
You think he'll still be on the sidewalk
他还躺在人行道上吗
when we get down there?
不在
No.
不过反正我们也不从那边出去
And we're not going out that side, anyway.
你们俩 加快脚步
Let's hustle up, you two.
下次余震时 还在里面就惨了
We don't want to be here for the next aftershock.
等等 什么意思 下次余震
Wait, what do you mean, the next aftershock?
来吧
Come on.
大胆走
There we go.
没事
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
他就在你身后
He's right behind you.
好了
Okay.
不是吧
You gotta be kidding me.
这条路出不去了
We're not getting out this way.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们再上去
We go back up.
再上去
Back up?
118局云梯队 请回复
Ladder 118, respond.
我是纳什队长 需要清点人数
This is Captain Nash. I need a head count.
118局云梯队回复
Ladder 118 responding.
迪亚兹 巴克利 我们没事 队长
Diaz, Buckley, we're good, Cap.
卡斯蒂略 杰克逊回复
Castillo and Jackson responding.
保尔森 马库斯 莱利回复
Paulson, Marcus and Riley responding.
奇米回复
Chimney responding.
亨 收到吗 亨
Hen, do you copy? Hen?
我是纳什队长 呼叫亨丽埃塔·威尔逊 收到吗
This is Captain Nash for Henrietta Wilson. Do you copy?
那是你们的朋友吗
Is that a friend of yours?
继续走吧
Let's keep moving.
巴比
Bobby!
巴克 老奇
Buck, Chim?
救命 巴比 巴克
Help! Bobby! Buck!
这里有人吗
Hey, anybody down here?
有人吗
Hey! Hello?
221局的人吧
221, right?
嗯 我叫拉斯
Yeah. Russ.
我是亨 118局的
Hen. 118.
你的无线电呢 拉斯 我的坏了
Where... Where's your radio, Russ? Mine is toast.
我没带 无线电都分配出去了
I don't have one. All radios were issued out.
我今天不当值
It's not my shift.
天哪 你在休假中还参与救援 拉斯
My God, you came in on your day off, Russ?
是 网飞没什么新剧可看
Yeah. Nothing new on Netflix.
肯定有车里有千斤顶
All right, there's got to be a jack in one of these cars. All right.
不要浪费你的体力和时间了
Don't waste your strength or your time.
别这么说 拉斯 我们俩都能出去
None of that, Russ. We're both getting out of here. Okay?
我出不去了
I'm not.
骨盆碎裂
Fractured pelvis,
连枷胸
flail chest--
连我都救不了自己...
even I couldn't save me, and...
你完全不了解我的情况 不用管我了
you don't know me, but I'm good.
是吗
Yeah?
-也许我比你更厉害 -是吗
- Well, maybe I'm better. - Yeah?
挺住 撑住 拉斯
Hold on. Hang in there, Russ.
撑住
Hang in there.
我二十分钟都撑不住了
I'm not gonna make it 20 minutes.
救援人员也不会来
Help's not coming.
至少没法及时赶到 所以 拜托 我的急救包里
Not in time, anyway. So, please, my kit.
有吗♥啡♥
The morphine.
给我打一针
Give me a bolus.
三针吧
Give me three.
我给你打一针 只是为了让你不那么难受
I'll give you one, just to keep you comfortable,
但我们不会放弃 好吗
but we're not giving up, okay?
你结婚了吗 亨
You married, Hen?
-结了 -希望你能和丈夫团聚
- I am. - I hope you make it back to your husband.
妻子
Wife.
是吗 我倒是曾经有个妻子
Yeah? I had one of those.
她以前总是担心我会...
She was always worrying that I wouldn't...
没命回家见她
make it back home to see her.
所以让我♥干♥脆不要回家了
Decided maybe it's better if I just stopped coming home altogether.
她好像...
I think maybe she was...
有外遇了
onto something.
我的队友就在上面
My people are right above us, okay?
你一定要相信我...
Believe me when I tell you...
拉斯
Russ?
拉斯
Russ!
该死
Damn it.
好了
All right.
看来咱们家情况不错
It looks like we are in pretty good shape.
没有结构性损伤
No structural damage.
不过灭火系统情况就没那么乐观了
But that sprinkler system-- man, that's another story.
伤亡人数持续上升
...reports are still coming in about possible casualties
南加州7.1级地震破坏力极大
caused by the 7.1 earthquake that hit Southern California.
这场破天荒的突发灾难
This is an unprecedented emergency
-横扫了... -怎么会这样
- that has swept across... - Come on. Hey, you guys,
我以为你们都收拾好了
I thought you were cleaning up this mess.
-受灾范围很广... -我们想看新闻
- The damage is widespread... - We wanted to watch the news.
还真是破天荒
Speaking of unprecedented events.
但此时 我们奉劝所有收看本节目的人
But at this point we are urging everyone who's able to watch this:
请不要随意走动
please stay where you are.
-这样会... -好吧
- That is... - Okay.
我叫你们收拾干净
I asked you guys to clean up the mess
再检查一下地震应急包
and go through the earthquake kits.
现在就去
Go do that now, please.
你刚刚还说房♥子很安全
You just said the house was fine.
为什么对你来说那些书比妈妈还重要
Why do you care about those books more than Mom?
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say to me?
听好...
Listen...
我从始至终都在为你们的妈妈担心
I have been worrying about your mom
你们没出生前 我就一直提心吊胆
since before you were born.
我时刻都在牵挂她
That just goes with the territory.
不过在外奔波是她的本职工作
But she is out there doing her job
她每一天都是如此
just like she does every day,
所以我们不能做最坏的打算
so we are not going to imagine the worst-case scenario.
我们要坚信她平安无事
We're gonna have faith that she's okay
等她回来时 要开开心心
and be happy to see her when she comes home.
明白吗
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表