剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
搬家公♥司♥
瞧瞧啊
Look at that.
比图片上还漂亮啊 老爸
It's better than the pictures, Dad.
我能去看下我的房♥间吗
Could I take a look at my room?
去吧
Have at it.
太棒了 太好了
Yes. Yes!
走啊 杰米
Come on, Jamie.
去吧 我马上就来
Go on. I'll be right behind you.
艾利克斯 等等
Alex, wait up!
我们到家了 老婆
We made it, babe.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
搬家很耗费心力啊
Just, yeah, moving is overwhelming, you know?
我也想她
I miss her, too.
这是她生前理想的家
This was her dream house.
她当时不是病情好转
If she hadn't been in remission,
我也绝不会买♥♥下来
I never would have gone through with it.
她要是活着看到这一切就好了
I just wish she was here to see it.
她活在我们心中
She's here.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
别担心 老爸
Don't worry, Dad.
我们会一起走出这段伤痛
We're gonna get through it, together.
一切都会好起来
It's all gonna be okay.
艾利克斯 艾利克斯
Alex. Alex!
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥不在服务区
You have reached a number that is not in service.
如果您拨错号♥码
If you feel you have reached this number in error,
请按下正确号♥码 再试一次
please check the number and try again.
拨错号♥ 我打的是911紧急电♥话♥啊
Check the number? It's 911.
紧急呼救
第二季 第十四集
五小时前
每栋房♥都不一样
Okay, so every unit is different,
但我好像还是最喜欢这栋
but I think iI kind of like this one the best.
真不错 你该租下这间公♥寓♥
Nice. You should totally rent that apartment.
我 为什么我要租
M-Me? Wh-Why... why would I?
因为我有自己的住处
Because I have my own apartment.
而你睡在我家客厅
You sleep in my dining room.
你不会觉得不舒服吗
Y-You don't think it's weird?
会啊 所以你该自己租个房♥子
Yes. That's why you should get your own place.
好吧
Okay, fine.
还住在那里 确实有些不太舒服 但...
It's a little weird to go back to my apartment, but...
我不会就这样搬出去 只因为...
I'm not just gonna force myself out of it because...
我被刀捅了 这感觉太糟了
I got stabbed, and it totally sucked.
但我想起一位智者曾经说过
But then I remembered something a wise man once said:
"人生匆匆
"Life moves pretty fast.
出自电影《春天不是读书天》台词
若不偶尔停下脚步驻足
If you don't stop and look around once in a while,
就会错过很多风景"
you could miss it."
历史上智者有 亚里士多德 所罗门
Wise men of history: Aristotle, Solomon,
马丁·路德·金 巴勒 巴勒[该电影主角]Dr. King, Bueller, Bueller.
别笑我没文化了 我还有伤在身呢
Don't mock me. I'm convalescing.
《春天不是读书天》电影主角
总之 弗瑞斯·巴勒只逃了一天课
Anyways, Ferris Bueller only had one day off.
而我有好几周空闲时间
I have weeks of free time,
我决定好好享受休假
and I'm determined to make the most of it.
上次我差点死掉
Last time I almost died,
我都没好好娱乐一下
I didn't get to have any fun at all.
所以你才把衣服叠得整整齐齐来娱乐吗
Is that why you're turning all your clothes into index cards?
也不是所有衣服
Not all of them.
你演什么呢
What are you doing?
我在琢磨这件衣服能否给我带来喜悦
I'm trying to determine if this shirt sparks joy,
琢磨出来了 没有喜悦
and I did, and it doesn't.
衬衫 你可以光荣退休了
And now I thank the shirt.
-谢谢你 -看不下去了
- Thank you. - Okay.
你得去看心理医生 老奇
You need therapy, Chim.
我会继续去看心理医生
I will still see my therapist.
我会参加疗伤小组
I'll go to my support group,
但我得让生活慢慢回到正轨
but I have to start putting little pieces of my life back together,
而工作是我生活的重心
and work is a very big piece.
我就是觉得 你太急进了
It seems like, maybe, you're moving too fast.
你需要时间疗愈伤痛
You need time to heal.
我都疗愈好几周了
I've been healing, for weeks.
我不想再休息了
I'm sick of resting,
我不想再聊什么情感鸡汤了
I'm tired of talking about my feelings,
我就是想回到现实世界
and I just want to go back to the real world.
即使你还没痊愈吗
Even if you're not ready?
我生活重回正轨
Once my life is normal again,
我就会恢复正常了
then I will feel normal again.
你们俩差点都死了
You both just almost died.
你马上就像个没事人一样
Now you're just gonna prance over to her place
去她家接她去吃晚餐吗
and pick her up for dinner like it never happened?
不 麦迪过来接我
No. Maddie is coming over here to pick me up,
因为她是新时代女性
because she is a modern woman.
而且 他们肯定也没法把我的血渍擦干净
And also, I'm pretty sure they couldn't get the bloodstains off that brick.
看来麦迪还是能给你带来喜悦了
So I guess Maddie still sparks joy?
必须的
Always.
行 那"第二回第一次约会" 你要带奇米去哪里
Okay, so where are you gonna take Chimney on your "second first date"?
我完全没想好
I have no idea.
别慌张
Don't panic,
因为慌张会比大火
because panic can be more dangerous than flames,
毒烟 胸壁伤口 都更致命
toxic fumes or a sucking chest wound.
配合一下
Guys?
老大很正经啊
Cap's a little intense, huh?
他很看重这种消防科普
He takes these talks very seriously.
你们只要知道三个数字就行
And all you need are three numbers.
有人知道是哪三个数字吗
Can anyone tell me what they are?
911!
没错
Yes.
有人知道拨♥打♥911时 后台如何操作吗
Now, does anybody know what happens when you dial those numbers?
哈里·格兰特
Harry Grant.
他们会叫来消防队
They call a fire truck.
他之前还说要淡定呢
So much for playing it cool.
-谁啊 -我们儿子
- Well, who's doing that? - Our son.
他不想让别人觉得他是关系户
He didn't want the other kids thinking he had the inside track
就因为他认识这里的消防队长
just 'cause he knows the captain.
他一走进这里 就有整个消防队罩着他了
Well, that went out the window as soon as he walked through the door.
我来告诉大家一下吧
And now, what if I told you that
欢迎梅多布鲁克学校
拨♥打♥911时 其实有个超级电脑在后台操作
a big computer brain helps you when you dial 911?
叫"机辅调" 就是"计算机辅助调度"
It is called CAD, Computer Aided Dispatch.
比如 哈里 打来紧急电♥话♥
Let's say you, Harry, call in an emergency.
你能想一个情景吗
Can you name one?
图书馆着火了
The library sets on fire,
我们的家庭作业都烧毁了
and all our homework assignments are burned up.
行 有想象力
Okay, there you go.
等你拨♥打♥911
All right, so when you dial 911,
调度员把你的地址输进这个电脑中
the dispatcher types in your address into the computer,
"机辅调"程序自动定位你的学校位置
and then CAD automatically finds your school,
然后找出最近的消防局
then finds the nearest station and...
加州 南帕萨迪纳市 橡树大道195号♥ 梅多布鲁克学校
118消防局 118消防局
Station 118, Station 118,
请立即调派一辆消防车和救护车
please dispatch a fire engine and an ambulance
前往梅多布鲁克学校图书馆
to the Meadowbrook School Library immediately.
哈里·格兰特没写作业
Harry Grant didn't do his homework.
同学们
All right, guys,
谁想去看消防车啊
who wants to check out the trucks?
我
Me!
好 跟着巴克和埃迪走吧
All right. Follow Buck and Eddie.
我们走 孩子们
Come on, guys.
这边的同学都跟我走 快来
I want this side with me. Let's go, let's go!
-小心 -走吧
- Watch out. - Come on!
走吧
There you go.
精彩绝伦啊 看得我大呼过瘾
Great performance, sir. I enjoyed every nuance.
-过奖 看来我是演技派 -是啊
- Well, thank you, I guess I'm a method actor. - Yeah.
你这是午休呢
What are you, on your lunch break,
还是来看我对小学生的演讲啊
or you just love TED Talks for ten-year-olds?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表