剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我叫小霍
My name's Howie.
全称是 霍华德
Well, it's Howard.
我可得给自己想一个拉风的绰号♥了
You know what? I think I'm gonna have to earn some kind of cool nickname.
"小霍"真是不太合适
"Howie's" just not gonna cut it, is it?
就叫"凯文"吧
You know, I think he looks like a Kevin.
急救员
Paramedic, huh?
个中好手
Damn good one.
枪伤患者五分钟后送达 患者情况稳定
We have a GSW five minutes out. Patient is stable.
立刻止血
Getting the bleeding under control now,
马上就好
just give me a second.
需要我帮忙吗
You need me to get in there?
不用 我能行
No, I got it.
我要死了
I'm dying!
先生 你不会有事
Sir, you're gonna be just fine.
子弹穿透肩膀上部
Bullet went straight through. It's your upper shoulder,
那里没有血管和动脉 你只是受惊了
and it's no veins or arteries. You're just in shock.
转过头就好
Just turn your head.
稍等
One second.
好了
Okay...
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
你不会有事
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事
You're gonna be fine.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表