剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我闺蜜说 即使整容 也留不住他的心
My girlfriends keep telling me a new face won't win him back.
谁说我想留住他 我才不想
Who says I want him back? I don't;
我是想重回青春
I want me back.
我是想重回35岁的样子
Actually, I want the 35-year-old version of me back.
手术能达到减龄15岁左右的效果吗
You think you'll be able to knock 15 years or so off me?
必须能
Without a doubt.
别整容失败就行了
Just don't make me look like a duck.
你们打算用什么给我手术啊
What are you planning to use on me?
隔壁施工呢
They're just doing some construction next door.
别紧张 正常呼吸
Relax. Breathe normally.
从十倒数 等你醒来
Count backwards from ten, and when you wake up,
你会年轻十岁
you'll be ten years younger.
我要年轻15岁
Fifteen.
十
Ten,
九
nine,
八 七...
eight, seven...
手术完了吗
Are we done?
医生
Doctor?
手术效果如何
How do I look?
人呢
Hello?
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我麻醉醒来后发现 大家都死了
谁死了 女士
所有人 赶紧派人来
这个麻醉师压死我的腿了
什么情况 气体泄漏吗
What are we thinking? Gas leak?
也许是什么致病菌
Could be some pathogen.
如今天下不太平
World's a crazy place these days.
目前未检测到可♥燃♥物♥
Negative for combustibles as of now.
这期间千万别摘下防具
Masks stay on for the duration.
人都哪去了 太安静了
Where is everyone? It's too quiet.
这里有一个
Got one over here.
她还有脉搏
She's got a pulse.
瞳孔反应正常
Pupillary response normal.
救命 快来人
Help! Please help!
快来人救我
Please help me.
救命 我快被压死了
Help me. They're crushing me.
巴克 过来搭把手
Okay, Buck, give me a hand over here.
奇米 你检查一下她
Chimney, you check on her.
-怎么了 -别动 别动
- Wha-Wha-What's wrong? - Stop, stop, stop!
-你别碰脸 别碰脸 -怎么...
- Don't touch your face. Don't touch your face. - What the...?
女士 看来还没手术完
Ma'am, it just looks like the staff here
医生们就都晕过去了
just wasn't 100% done before they lost consciousness.
你还处在全身麻醉状态
You're still under the effects of the general anesthesia,
这是好事
which is good.
我们会让你继续保持麻醉状态
Okay, we're gonna keep you nice and numb.
但我得冰敷你的脸
But I'm gonna need to put a cold compress on your face, okay?
哪里没缝好吗
Is there a stitch loose?
你可能会感觉有点冰凉
Look, you're probably gonna feel cold,
但不会觉得疼
but you're not gonna feel any pain.
我们得尽可能保护好皮肤组织
We've got to preserve as much tissue as possible
尽快将你送到医院
when we travel you to a hospital.
皮肤组织
Tissue?
我的脸掉了
My face is off!
我的脸掉了
My face is off!
这边也是同样情况 老大
Same symptoms over here, Cap.
她昏睡过去了 但生命体征稳定
She's sleeping like a baby, but she's stable.
这里麻醉剂的管子
They run the anesthesia lines
都埋在墙里 对吧
through the walls in these places, don't they?
你觉得是泄露还是管子爆裂
What are you thinking, a leak or a rupture?
她怎么没晕过去呢
Yeah, then why isn't she out?
她靠输氧管呼吸
Looks like she's receiving oxygen from the nasal cannula.
埃迪 你听到了吗
Eddie, you copy?
是 老大
Yeah, Cap.
汇报一下情况
What's your status?
里面发现了几个病人
Found a couple more patients in back.
同样状况稳定
Also stable.
我会派奇米过去
I'm gonna send Chim your way.
看能不能找到麻醉供给源的房♥间
You guys see if you can locate the tank supply room.
找到供给源后 将其关闭
You turn anything off that's got a knob or a valve in this place.
肯定是管子爆了
A pipe must have busted, yeah?
也许是施工的人造成的
Probably the construction guys.
你见到施工的人了吗
You saw construction guys?
我麻醉之前 听到了
I heard 'em, right before I went under.
我现在什么都没听到
I don't hear anything now.
工人在这里
I got this guy over here.
奇米 把人抬到桌子上
Chimney, grab the guy on the table.
收到
On it.
-先生 你能听到吗 -这个人没事
- Sir, can you hear me? - Stable here.
这个人还有呼吸
This one's breathing.
移不动他
This guy won't budge.
老大 找到泄露点了
Cap, found our leak.
好吧 看下是什么情况
Okay, let's see what we have here.
堵上泄露点
Plugging the leak now.
收到 埃迪
Copy that, Eddie.
看到了 原来是这样
Right. So there's that.
埃迪 过来帮个忙
Hey, Eddie, I need your help over here.
拿些工具来
Grab some tools.
需要什么 锯 虎钳
What do you need? Saws? Jaws?
扳手
Wrench.
我们得带上锯齿片一起走
We'll have to travel him with the blade.
慢点 慢点
Easy. Easy.
这肯定疼啊
Okay, that's got to sting.
量两下 砍一下
Measure twice, cut once.
别动 兄弟 我们会救你
Just lie still, buddy, we got you.
稳定好了
Okay, we're good here.
通知仁心医院 我们马上就到
Let Mercy General know we're ten out.
量两下 砍...
Measure twice, cut...
让一下 重伤者
Make a hole. Critical.
你别怕
Don't worry,
我们会送你去医院
we're gonna take you to the hospital
让医生修补好你的脸
and they will fix you right up.
你会换一张新脸 开始崭新的人生
You'll still get your new beginning with your new face.
复原好我以前的脸 我就跪谢苍天了
I'd be happy if I could just have the old one back.
紧急呼救
第二季 第十一集
我们来了
We're here.
他们还没来
They're not here yet.
你还来得及跑路
Hey, you can still make your escape.
你赶紧在外公外婆来之前
You know what, just put your stuff away
把东西收拾好
before your grandparents get here.
-不错啊 -还行吧
- Yeah. - Right?
很好啊
This is nice.
真心给你点个赞
Very, very impressive.
要的就是这种效果 多谢夸奖
Well, impressive is what I'm going for, so thank you.
你能留下一起吃晚餐吗
Can you stay? Will you join us?
可拉倒吧
Hell no, thank you.
碧翠丝向来不喜欢我
Beatrice has never been a fan of mine.
你还完全不知道
You have no earthly idea
接下来要应对的情况吧
what is about to happen to you, do you?
代我问好
Tell 'em I said hi.
我们来了
We're here.
-真倒霉 -姥姥 姥爷
- Man. - Grandma! Grandpa!
我想死你们了
How I have missed these faces.
你还没走
You still here?
还以为你把孩子送到后 就跑了
I thought you'd drop the kids and run.
我也想直接开走 但孩子不肯跳车
Well, they wouldn't jump out of the car while it was still rolling.
记住 不管多闹心
Remember, no matter what happens,
他们周六就走了
they leave on Saturday.
碧翠丝 近来可好 见到你真好
Beatrice, how you doing? It's good to see you.
迈克尔 真是惊喜
Michael, what a pleasant surprise.
没想到你也在
I didn't know you'd be here.
妈 爸 这是巴比
Mama, Daddy, this is Bobby.
你们好
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表