剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
that's what I want for as long as they'll let me have it.
这么想并没有错
There's nothing wrong with that.
确实没错
No, there isn't.
现在能睡着了吗
You think you can sleep now?
不急
Maybe not just yet.
人人都会受困
We all get stuck from time to time.
困于处境 困于恐惧
In our circumstances, in our fear,
困于当下 无法开启新篇章
stuck on a page we haven't yet been able to turn.
你就这点行李吗
So this is really everything, huh?
对啊 除非你想把艾比的碗碟送给我
Yeah. Unless you want to give me some of Abby's dishes.
东西会慢慢多起来的 重新开始就是这样啊
I'll accumulate stuff. That's part of starting over.
每当我们困于当下
And when we're feeling stuck,
或太过沉溺于现状
or even just a little too comfortable,
幸运的话 会有人...
if we're very lucky, someone will be there...
你好啊 亲爱的
Hola, mi amor.
真好
All right.
这是谁啊 谁呀
Who is that? Who is that?
轻轻推我们一把
...to give us a little push.
或是给予鞭策[踢一脚]Or a kick in the pants.
或是伸出援手...
Or just offer a hand...
帮我们脱离困境
to help us get unstuck.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表