剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你的狗狗呢
Where's your dog?
该死
Son of a bitch.
孩子们 走吧 走了
Boys, boys. Let's go, let's go.
孩子们 走吧 想吃东西吗
Hey, guys, come on. Who wants some food, huh?
你这个恶毒的...
You evil...
你说什么
Excuse me?
你对他说了什么
What did you say to him?
你是想问 我告诉他 我才是他的母亲了吗
You mean did I tell him I was his real mother?
-还没呢 -你才不是他母亲
- Not yet. - You're not his real mother.
他一出生 你就签字放弃了全部的抚养监护权
You signed away all rights to him the day he was born.
没错 我是放弃了做父母的权利
You're right, I signed away all my parental rights.
但他没有
But he didn't.
他又是谁
Who the hell is he?
他叫内特尼尔
That's Nathaniel.
丹尼的生父
That's Denny's biological father.
他之前都不知道自己有孩子了
He didn't even know he had a kid.
你之前告诉我 你不知道孩子的父亲是谁
You told me you didn't know who the father was.
我撒谎了
I lied.
-你又在撒谎 -是吗
- You're lying now. - Am I?
一试便知
We'll find out.
法庭见
I'll see you in court.
回来得不是时候
Now's not a good time.
你再去吃点东西吧
Why don't you take a longer lunch?
什么
What?
他们为挂断电♥话♥训斥她吗
Are they reprimanding her for hanging up?
-训斥得好 -不是
- Good. - No.
她挂断多通电♥话♥ 要被解雇了
They're firing her for hang-ups.
对 还不止一次
Yeah, plural.
她八个月以来 挂断了得有几百上千通求救电♥话♥吧
Hundreds, maybe thousands, going back eight months.
-八个月了 -这样就讲得通了
- Eight months?! - That last part makes sense.
她离婚后就变得有点古怪
She went a little squirrelly after the divorce.
她丈夫不是死了吗
I thought her husband was dead.
她倒是巴不得他死
She only wishes he were.
她大概会被起诉
She's probably facing criminal charges.
有先例的
There's precedent.
休斯顿有个接线员
911 dispatcher in Houston
因对求救电♥话♥做手脚被判了18个月
got 18 months for interfering with emergency calls.
你 你这个叛徒
You! You traitor!
-回聊 -我之前对你那么好 还帮你
- Talk later. - I was nice to you, I helped you.
我告诉你好咖啡包放在哪儿
I showed you where we hide the good coffee pods,
你居然背叛我
and you betrayed me.
因为你告发 他们要把我关进监狱
They want to put me in jail because of what you said!
你故意挂断求救电♥话♥
You hung up on people on purpose.
人♥渣♥打来的电♥话♥
Awful people!
那些人♥大♥吼大叫 放声大哭
People who yell and scream and cry
希望你能帮他们
and expect you to do something for them.
他们从来没问过我好不好
I mean, and do they ever say, "How are you?"
他们从没问过 "你好吗 格洛莉亚"
Do they ever ask, "How are you doing, Gloria?"
他们除了考虑自己的需求 关心过别人吗 没有
Do they ever think of anything but themselves and what they need? No!
你把一切都献给了他们
You give them everything you have,
他们却把你丢给了你的姐妹
and then they leave you for your sister!
-麦迪 我... -女士 请你离开
- You know, Maddie, I'm... - Ma'am, it's time to go.
这... 你们不能一脚把我踹走
This... You can't just toss me into the trash!
我获得了八次"卓越接线人"奖
I won "Outstanding Dispatcher" eight times.
我接的电♥话♥比所有人都多
I took more calls than anyone.
她接的半数电♥话♥时长都不到45秒
Half of them were under 45 seconds.
这事没完 麦迪
This isn't over, Maddie!
你记住 长舌妇一定会遭报应
Just mark my words. Snitches get stitches!
但我们会怎样
But what does that mean for us?
他有什么权利
What rights does that give him?
抱好 宝贝 带佩斯利回你房♥间
Here. Little man, take Paisley to your room.
亨刚回来
Look... Hen just walked in.
好
Okay.
谢谢你 马克
Thanks, Mark.
工作时间外接到律师的电♥话♥ 准没有好事
Never a good sign hearing from your lawyer after office hours.
鉴定结果出来了
Well, the lab report came back.
内特尼尔·格林确实是丹尼的生父
Nathaniel Green is Denny's biological father.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是 他有权要回孩子
It means... he has rights.
他能把我们的儿子夺走
It means he could try to take our son away from us.
-马克怎么说 -我们完蛋了
- What does Mark say? - That we're screwed.
意思是这样 但他说得比较官方
I mean, he used more lawyerly words.
我们的案子"麻烦"了
Our case is more "challenging" now.
还说 "法庭既要考虑怎样对孩子有利
And, "The court will have to balance the interests of the child
又要考虑生母的欺诈行为
against the birth mother's fraudulent acts."
好了 这样吧
Okay. OK, listen.
我去问问阿西娜
Let me talk to Athena.
这个人肯定有黑历史
There's got to be more to this guy's story.
也许她能帮我们查查
Maybe she can do some digging,
找些我们能用来对付他的黑料
find out something that we can use against him.
这一切都是因为那个贱♥人♥想伤害你
All this just because that awful woman wanted to hurt you.
你当初为什么把她带进我们的生活
Why did you bring her back into our lives?
凯伦 你听我说
Karen, listen.
我愚蠢
I was stupid.
我自私
I was selfish.
我软弱
I was weak.
我很抱歉 真的非常抱歉
And I'm sorry. I'm so... so very sorry.
我知道你很抱歉...
I know you're sorry...
你也不希望会这样
and you never meant for any of this to happen.
我的理智清楚这一点
I know that in my head,
但撇开理智不谈...
but the rest of me...
我真的心力交瘁了
is having a really hard time.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈好像很生气
Mama sounded mad.
嗯 妈妈今天得知一个坏消息
Yeah, Mommy just got some bad news tonight.
她只是不太高兴
She's just upset.
我今天和公园那个阿姨说话时 妈妈特别生气
She was really mad at the park when I talked to that lady.
她生我气了吗
Is she mad at me?
完全没有
Not even a little bit.
我和妈妈爱你胜过一切
Mommy and I love you more than anything.
你工作时能救助[修复]大家 现在也能纠正错误吗
Can you fix the bad thing like you fix people at work?
嗯
Yeah.
别担心 小宝贝
Don't you worry, little man.
妈妈会把事情都处理好
Mama's gonna fix everything.
她挂断了数千通求救电♥话♥
So she hangs up on a thousand people,
现在被解雇了 反而要怪你
and it's your fault she got fired?
不止被解雇
Not just fired.
洛杉矶警局介入调查了
The LAPD has launched an investigation.
她可能会坐牢 大概这也得怪我
She could go to jail, which I guess is also my fault,
因为告发她违反了"守则"
because I violated a code when I reported her.
我都没懂
I don't even know what that means.
"911接线员守则"吗
Like, a 911 dispatcher code?
就像警♥察♥之间的守则[蓝条]一样
They say cops have that blue line.
我们的制♥服♥可是紫褐色
Yeah, well, I wear maroon.
总之 她一直电♥话♥短♥信♥骚扰我
Anyway, she just kept texting and calling,
我不得不关机了
so I had to shut my phone off.
猜猜是谁 看来格洛莉亚还没骂够
Guess who? Looks like Gloria's not done yelling at me.
要我跟她谈谈吗
Want me to talk to her?
不用 我只想无视她
No, I just want to ignore her completely,
她总会收手的 希望如此吧
and she'll go away eventually, I hope.
反正我不能再砸坏一部手♥机♥了
I can't smash another cell phone.
白天的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
我就是太害怕了
I'm just scared.
亲爱的
Babe?
我在...
Yeah, I'm...
我也很害怕
I'm scared, too.
你在哪里
Where are you?
就在外面开车兜风 我得理清头绪
Just out for a drive. I need to clear my head.
我就是很生气
All I feel is rage,
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表