剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
So you've decided, then?
你打算离职了
You're leaving us.
乔什告诉我 你们俩的对话了
Josh told me about the talk.
我之前没有机会为幕后发声 提供救援
I spent... years not having a voice,
可现在我做了接线员
and now that I do,
却感觉在幕后发声并不重要
it just feels like what I'm saying doesn't matter.
你低估了自己的价值
I think you underestimate yourself
小看了自己做出的贡献
and your contribution here.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
但说实话 我在这里只能派救援人员赶往现场
But, honestly, here, I'm just a person who sends help,
我得亲自去现场提供援助
and I need to get back to being the person who gives it.
送你
Voilà.
埃迪 我很喜欢
Eddie, I love these.
这是从《阿甘正传》得到的灵感吗
So is this some kind of Forrest Gump reference?
"生活就像一盒巧克力"
"Life is like a box of chocolates"?
其实 生活就像一缸浓稠的巧克力
Actually, life is like a vat of molten chocolate.
你有时会...
Yeah, sometimes you...
掉入缸中
you fall into it,
深陷其中
it drags you down,
但也会被温暖环绕
but it-it's... it's warm, you know?
倍感...
It-it's... and it's...
倍感甜蜜
It's sweet.
好诡异的比喻
This is a very weird metaphor.
你当初回来找我们时 我好开心
When you came back into our lives, I was so glad.
但也很担忧
And afraid.
我知道克里斯托弗很想你 但我...
I knew Christopher missed you, but I-I...
我之前没有意识到
I don't think I realized just...
我也很想念你
how much I did, too.
-埃迪 我觉得... -先听我说完吧
- Eddie, I think... - Please, just let me say this.
怀上头胎时 我们俩都很年轻
We were so young the first time.
年轻且毫无准备
You know, young and not ready.
但这个美好的小生命还是降生了
But we had this amazing kid.
为人父是我这辈子最大的幸福
Being his dad has been the single greatest joy of my life.
这个小男孩...
And that little boy has...
与从军相比 我因他更有担当
taught me more about being a man than war ever did.
你是个好父亲
You're a good dad.
你是个模范父亲
You're a great dad.
那也是因为...
Well, if I am it's because...
他值得拥有一个好父亲
he deserves it.
是啊
Yeah.
但他也需要母亲
But he deserves his mommy, too.
他爱他的妈妈
He loves his mommy.
我也是
So do I.
我想与你再次组建家庭
I want us to be a family again.
我之前在等待上天的启示
I wished for a sign.
你怀孕就是启示
And I got one.
我没怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
什么
What?
我没怀孕
I'm not... pregnant.
我只是月经来迟了
I... I was just late.
我之前吓坏了
I freaked out, and then,
还把你拉下了水 抱歉
I freaked you out, too, and I'm sorry.
松了一口气吧
That's got to be a relief, right?
这没有任何影响
It... it doesn't change a thing.
对我有影响
It does for me.
什么意思
What?
几年前 我不告而别后 我写了一封信
I wrote this letter a few years ago right after I left,
其实是我...
or, actually, after I...
残忍♥离开克里斯托弗后写的信
didn't come back... to Christopher...
想解释我离开的理由
trying to explain why I couldn't be there.
我当时想 万一我一去不回
And I figured that if, for some reason, I never found my way back,
他会想知道我为何离开
that he'd want answers.
我得告诉他
And he needed to know that...
他没做错什么
it wasn't his fault.
妈妈离开不是因为不爱他了
That his mother didn't leave because she didn't love him.
理由恰恰相反
She left because she did.
想必你也清楚 我没寄出那封信
I never sent it, obviously.
今天我发现自己没怀孕后
And then, when I found out today that I wasn't pregnant,
我又读了一遍那封信
I took that letter out, I read it.
埃迪 我不希望自己有机会寄出这封信
Eddie, I never want to have to send that letter.
怎么说
Why would you ever?
因为要是我再一次毫无准备地做这种事
Because if I try to do this again before I'm ready,
我不会再有重来的机会
there won't be a second chance.
我不能再辜负你们俩了
I can't fail him again, or you,
我绝不会再犯
and I won't.
我还在学怎么做一个好母亲
I'm still learning how to be someone's mother.
做好此事 我再学做一个好妻子
And after that, maybe I can learn how to be someone's wife.
我们还是夫妻
We're still married.
我们离婚吧
I think we should get a divorce.
你来了真好
Glad you came.
喝咖啡 找我准没错 不过到底什么事啊
Yeah, I'm always down for coffee, but what's really going on?
还记得你接的第一通求救电♥话♥吗
Remember your first call?
海鲜过敏性休克
Anaphylactic shockseafood allergy.
你还记得当初我教你的第一个诀窍吗
You remember the first lesson I taught you on that call?
记得 你教我学会聆听
Yes, you taught me to listen.
很棒
Okay, terrific.
仔细听好
So, do that now.
我和苏昨晚打了很久的电♥话♥
Sue and I were on the phone for a long time last night
想办法说服你 你很有价值
trying to find a way to convince you of the difference you've made.
我真的很感激你和苏聊我的事...
Look, I really appreciate that you and Sue were talking...
我可没说我和苏是在和彼此通话
I never said that Sue and I were talking to each other.
"我会陪你度过难关"
"We're gonna get through this together."
-妮可 -对
- Nicole? - Yeah.
等下 山姆...
Wait. Is-is Sam...?
他没事
He's okay.
警♥察♥及时赶到了 我也安全回家了
The police got there in time, and I got home in one piece.
多亏有你
Because of you!
你柔和的声音
You and your voice, it...
安抚了我
it kept me focused,
给了我希望
give me hope.
你的声音救了我
Your voice saved my life.
虽然我并没有亲耳听到
Even though I didn't hear it.
我之前在分娩中昏迷了
I was unconscious, in labor.
突发地震 我命在旦夕
The earthquake had just hit, and I... I was dying.
我和孩子都性命垂危
We both were.
我当时不知所措 你说救援赶不到了
I didn't know what to do. You said help wasn't coming.
我本该惊恐万分
It should have been terrifying,
但你的声音镇定而有力
but your voice was so calm and reassuring.
你别出心裁地救了我们
and you got us help in a way I never could've expected.
我也是
Same here.
因为你 我得以平安回家过圣诞
Because of you, I made it home for Christmas.
就因为你保证会救出我
Just because you said I would.
布兰登
Brandon.
西雅图
Seattle.
我的紧急情况是加班时把自己装进了礼品箱
My emergency was I was an overworked idiot,
但你帮助救援人员找到了我
but you made sure they found me.
你拯救了我
You saved my life.
你拯救了我们的婚姻
You saved our marriage.
我当时精神崩溃了
I was on the edge.
整个人都疯疯癫癫 不知所云
Literally on the edge, just lost,
结果看到了我家诺曼
and then I saw my Norman.
全因你想办法把他送到了我身边
And it's because you found a way to get him to me.
你帮助我们找回了彼此
You helped us find our way back to each other.
没错
You did.
换做是我 大概就直接挂你电♥话♥了
I probably would have hung up on you.
实话实说而已
I'm just being honest.
麦迪比我有耐心多了
Maddie has more patience than I ever did.
格洛莉亚
Gloria.
我还以为你...
I thought that you were...
我主动认罪了 所以根本没开庭
Took a plea, and since we skipped the trial,
也就一直没机会亲口告诉你
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表