剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
but whatever you need.
我今晚不当班 叫我阿西娜就行了
Athena, please. I'm off duty.
这是乔什
This is Josh.
阿西娜
Athena.
这是巴克 麦迪的弟弟
And Buck, Maddie's brother.
麦迪常提起你
Maddie's told me a lot about you.
她也常提起你 有她的消息吗
Same here. Any word on her?
目前 警方掌握的线索不多
Well, police don't have much to go on yet.
而我们俩都不是乖乖坐着等消息的人
So, neither one of us are good at sitting around and waiting,
所以我就想着过来
so I thought I'd come by
-私下向你询问一些事 -好
- and ask you some questions, unofficially. - Sure.
-想问什么 -有人拨♥打♥紧急电♥话♥时
- What do you want to know? - Well, when people dial 911,
你能看到对方打来的位置吧
you can see where they're calling from, right?
如果是座机 就能看到
If they're calling from a landline, absolutely.
但手♥机♥就没那么容易了
Cell phones are trickier.
系统无法自动生成地址
We don't get an automatic address.
系统要向蜂窝网络发送定位请求信息
Our system has to digitally request the phone's location from the cellular network.
这是奇米的手♥机♥
Okay, well, this is Chimney's phone.
他好像跟嫌犯有通讯往来
We think he was in contact with his attacker.
-麦迪的丈夫 -但奇米不知道这个人是他
- Maddie's husband. - Chimney didn't know it was him;
他以为这个人叫杰森
he-he thought his name was Jason.
杰森·贝利
我现在想知道 假设一下
Now, I'm wondering, hypothetically,
如果这个号♥码拨♥打♥紧急电♥话♥后挂断
if this number called 911 and hung up,
系统能在手♥机♥挂断后 发送位置请求信息吗
is your system able to request location data after the call was disconnected?
假设有这种情况 可以
Hypothetically, sure.
-但我们... -当然可以了
- But we'd... - Of course we could.
说来也巧
You know, it's funny,
这个号♥码很眼熟 想起来了
this number seems familiar, and, in fact,
我好像接到过这个号♥码的来电
I think I might have taken a call from it earlier.
一个紧急电♥话♥
An emergency call.
乔什
Josh,
你确定要这么做吗
are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
好吧 我们手动查一下位置吧
Okay. Let's make a manual request.
小卖♥♥铺 营业
你去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
我只是出来找你
I-I was looking for you.
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
是吗 就只是这样吗
Yeah? You sure that's all?
是啊 这里荒郊野岭 道格
Y-Yeah. I mean, look around, Doug.
我能跑到哪里去
Where am I going to run to?
你想让我去卫生间尿 还是尿在车里
Do you want me to pee in the restroom or the car?
你给我乖一点
Keep your head down.
晚上好
Evening.
-你们没事吧 -没事
- You folks doing okay? - Yeah, good.
我能用一下洗手间吗
Do you have a restroom that I could use?
我们开了一路长途
I feel like we've been on the road forever.
没问题
Sure thing.
屋里 左边
In the back, to the left.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们俩度假呢
You folks vacationing?
是啊 二次蜜月
Yeah. Second honeymoon.
你还好吗 宝贝
You okay, babe?
我没事 马上出来
Yeah. Yeah, I-I'll be out in a minute.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们走 麦迪
Let's go, Maddie.
-麦迪 -不
- Maddie! - No!
你总是爱逃跑
You're always running.
你就不累吗 总是让我追你 我都累了
Aren't you tired by now? I sure am tired of chasing you.
放开我
Just let me go.
你让我走吧 放开我
Please just let me go. Let me go!
-天 -她让你放开她了
- No... - You heard the lady.
让开 让她走
Back away. Let her go.
不 先生 老实说 你...
No. Sir, honestly, I-I think that you've...
-我让你闪开 -你好像误会了
- I said back away. - I-I think you're misunderstanding.
让开
Back away, man.
天呐
God.
我的天
My God.
先生
Sir...
先生 坚持住
Sir, stay with me, okay?
我会打急救电♥话♥ 医护人员会来救你
I'm gonna call 911, and they are gonna save you.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Okay, it's okay.
坚持住
Stay with me.
我的天呐
My God.
谁都别想救谁了
No one's saving anyone now.
-我们走 走 -天呐 不
- Let's go. Let's go. - No, no...
于是奇米就上了新妈妈的论♥坛♥网站
So, Chimney goes online to one of those internet forums for new mothers.
大家纷纷给他出主意
They all give him advice.
"肌肤相亲最管用"
"Skin-to-skin contact works best."
"不 吸尘器的噪声管用"
"No, the sound of a-a vacuum cleaner."
"凉风吹拂最能安抚婴儿"
"A cool breeze is soothing."
吸尘器能止住婴儿啼哭
A vacuum to stop a baby crying?
这些办法我都是第一回听说
I missed out on all this.
他用了哪种办法
Which one did he go with?
全用上了
All of them.
我们回家时 发现他赤♥裸♥上身睡着了
We come home and find him asleep-- shirtless--
他躺在地板上 丹尼躺在他身上
on the floor with Denny on top of him,
风扇朝着他们呼呼吹
a fan blowing at them
角落的吸尘器嗡嗡作响
and the vacuum cleaner running in the corner.
他还真是竭尽全力啊
He went all out, huh?
他一直如此
He always does.
他总是全心全意对待所有事
He always puts his heart into everything.
-你们怎么来了 -我和哈里刚才正好出门
- What are you guys doing here? - Harry and I were out.
我去买♥♥咖啡
I needed to get some coffee.
然后我们就想到
Then we thought,
你们肯定也需要来杯咖啡
you guys probably need some, too.
虽不相识 但已对你好感满满 我是埃迪
We haven't met, but I love you. Eddie.
我是迈克尔 幸会
Michael. Pleasure.
-真是意外啊 -我们买♥♥了食物
- This is a surprise. - We brought food.
-给你买♥♥了熊爪包喔 -我的最爱 谢谢你
- Got you a bear claw. - That's my favorite. Thank you.
你去看老奇了
You check on Chim?
嗯 他还在手术
Yeah, he's still in surgery.
感觉像是悲剧重演了
It's starting to feel like an annual tradition.
他又进了医院 女友又不在身边
Another hospital, another girlfriend not by his bedside
等他醒来 我不知该如何跟他交代
and me wondering what I'm supposed to tell him when he wakes up.
实话实说
We'll tell him the truth.
静待事态发展
Whatever that turns out to be.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你 真贴心
Thank you. Very thoughtful.
是哈里的主意
It's Harry's idea.
他很担心
You know, he was worried,
所以想来慰问一下
so he wanted to come down and make sure everything was okay.
他真是个贴心小棉袄 还为奇米担心
He's a sweet kid. It's nice of him to be worried about Chimney.
他不是担心奇米
He wasn't worried about Chimney.
他是担心你
He was worried about you.
马可斯警探
Detective Marks.
安迪 我是阿西娜
Andy, it's Athena.
911调度中心的苏·布莱温斯稍后会联♥系♥你
Listen, you're gonna get a call from Sue Blevins at 911 dispatch.
她可能知道道格的下落
She might have a lead on Doug's location.
我需要知道她是如何掌握这一重要线索的吗
Do I want to know how she obtained this very important information?
你就当是匿名线报吧
Let's just call it an anonymous tip
来源就别深究了
and not look any gift horses in the mouth.
-稍后在那儿碰头 -好
- We'll meet you there. - Copy that.
你怎么一言不发 "牛仔巴"
You're awfully quiet over there, Buckaroo.
等我们到了那儿
When we get there...
你觉得会是什么情况
what-what do you think we're going to find?
他威胁过要杀死她
I mean, he-he threatened to kill her, you know,
他还差点捅死奇米
a-almost did kill Chimney.
-万一他... -打住
- What if... what if he... - No.
直觉告诉我 你姐还有希望
My gut is telling me not to count your sister out just yet.
麦迪不仅从头开始了新生活
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表