剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
打死我也不同意
That's unacceptable.
我们得想办法让你复职
We need to get you unsuspended.
要不我去找局长谈谈
Maybe I can talk to the chief,
为你作证
you know, testify on your behalf.
这样有用吧
That-that would help, right?
你也可能会被停职
You might get suspended, too. Let's...
我们需要你回来 巴比
We need you back, Bobby.
山中无老虎 猴子称霸王啊
The place doesn't work without you.
怎么 站一排等你训话啊
So, we're doing lineups now?
谁让你说话了 巴克利
Stow it, Buckley.
巴克 才两轮班而已
Buck, it's been two shifts.
我还以为奇米代班 你们的日子会很好过
But I thought that having Chimney be in charge would be easier on all of you.
他是你朋友
He's your friend.
对 奇米是我朋友
Yeah, Chimney is my friend.
临时队长 韩队
Interim Captain Han?
他就是大魔头
He's a monster.
大家注意
Listen up.
今天"每日一词"是
Because the word of the day is
"水管保养"
"Hose maintenance."
受不了 姐撤了
Okay, I'm out.
他也只是尽责而已
He's just being conscientious.
是尽责 还是被权力冲昏头脑啊
Conscientious? Or mad with power?
小伙伴们 这不是最高效的办法
That's not the most efficient way to do it, guys.
奇米一周前跟你们还是队友
Look, a week ago, Chimney was one of you.
而如今他要对你们所有人负责
Now he's responsible for all of you.
大家都要经历一个磨合阶段
It's an adjustment for everybody.
具体要多久才能磨合好 老大
Well, exactly how long will we be adjusting, Cap?
因为"负责版奇米"属土豆啊 欠削
Because Responsible Chimney is freaking me out.
要这样缠好
Get it nice and tight.
一条线
Clean line.
学着点 巴克利
Watching, Buckley?
学着呢
Yep.
剧情走向不好
It's not good.
他不是你 老大
He's not you, Cap.
他也不该跟我一样
You shouldn't expect him to be.
你这话该跟他说
You should tell him that.
这是"翻炒牛肉"
This is shaking beef
得名于翻炒手法
because you shake it.
起火了 起火了
Fire. fire.
老奇 让开
Chim, back up.
闻到了吗
Smell that?
怎么了
What's going on?
晚餐吃啥
What's for dinner?
淡定 大家都有份
Okay, relax. There's plenty for everybody.
大家可以趁此回顾一下今天的水管保养课
Maybe now would be a good time to reflect on our hose training.
118队围坐在一起吃晚餐
The 118 eats dinner as a family,
即使是速食披萨也要这样吃
even if it is crappy pizza.
坐下 迪亚兹
Sit down, Diaz.
抱歉 队长 下不为例
Sorry, Cap. It won't happen again.
我就坐在那里
I just sat there.
我都不知该说啥
I didn't know what to say.
这点可以理解
Well, that's understandable.
我真没打扰你吧
You sure I'm not in your hair?
-没事 -我也说不好 老大
- It's fine. - See, I don't know, Cap.
再生一个孩子吗
Another baby?
我们准备好再养一个孩子了吗
I mean, are we ready for that?
你们初为人父母时 有心理准备吗
Were you ready the first time?
没有
No. I...
我当时清楚自己很爱她
I knew I loved her,
但我没准备好成家
but I didn't think I was ready to get married.
如果你们决定再生一个孩子
If you two do decide to have another baby,
你们会想办法把孩子养好
you'll figure it out.
众所周知 你是个称职的好爸爸
We already know you're a great dad.
问题是 我会成为一个称职的好丈夫吗
I guess the question is, can I be a good husband?
这是个问题
That is a question.
你准备好开口邀请了吗
Are you ready to ask it?
难说 就是个破舞会
I don't know. It's just a stupid dance.
我也许都不该去
Probably shouldn't even go.
你喜欢这姑娘
You like this girl.
就约她出来 看结果如何
So ask her out. See what happens.
-如果她嘲笑我怎么办 -如果她没有呢
- What if she laughs at me? - What if she doesn't?
你以为我当初约你妈出来 没紧张吗
You don't think I was nervous when I asked your mother out?
-你是消防队长啊 -对
- You have a fire engine. - I do.
以前是
Well... I did.
-他们都讨厌我 -他们不讨厌你 老奇
- They all hate me. - They don't hate you, Chim.
不 他们讨厌
No, they do.
你现在是不是很忙
This, like, a bad time?
-没事 -好吧
- It's fine. - Okay.
局长让我代班时
You know, when the chief asked me to take over,
我还以为会很好玩
I thought it would be fun, you know?
当几周老大 使唤一下大家
A couple of weeks of bossing everyone around.
让巴克给我洗车 这种好事上哪找啊
Making Buck wash my car. What's not to love?
结果一点也不美好
Except apparently everything.
有时老大不好当
Sometimes it's not easy being the boss.
我能改变主意吗
Can I change my mind?
我不想当老大了 我想继续当他们的小伙伴
Stop being their boss, go back to being their friend?
一位出色的队长 能够做到鱼与熊掌兼得
A good captain finds a way to do both.
我觉得我无法胜任
I don't think I'm up to it.
你能行 老奇
You can do this, Chim.
你不用担心怎么跟他们做朋友
You don't have to worry about being their friend.
你已经是他们的好友了
You already are.
你能行 是因为你了解队员们
You can do this because you know this team,
你清楚他们的能力 他们也信任你
you know what they're capable of and they trust you.
你现在只要信任他们 相信自己 就行了
Now you just have to trust them and yourself.
别对他们施压 而是领导他们
Don't push them. Lead them.
很多人来参观这里
Now, we get lots of tours in here,
但称霸南帕萨迪纳"烤饼义卖♥♥"的销♥售♥之王们能过来
but it's not every day we get to meet the reigning South Pasadena
实属荣幸
sixth grade bake sale champs.
谁知道可可粉和可可豆的区别
Who knows the difference between cocoa and cacao?
非常好
Very good.
压碎可可豆之后
After the cacao nib is milled,
将其磨成粉
it goes through the grinder,
这会使其融化
which causes it to melt.
融化的液体...
That liquid is then...
杜博朗斯汀先生
Mr. Dubraunstein?
你来这里可以吗
Are you sure you're okay being here?
这不是带酒瘾者去酿酒厂吗
Isn't it like an alcoholic touring a distillery?
我那么容易被诱惑 就不会瘦掉177斤了
I didn't lose 195 pounds by being some fragile flower.
我有强大的意志力
It was sheer willpower.
我好佩服你
I greatly admire that.
除此之外 我也不想再惨兮兮地听学生们背着我
Well, that, and I didn't want to hear the students call me "Mr. Du-fatstein"
喊我一年"肚胖郎斯汀"了
behind my back for another miserable year.
孩子们的吐槽功力 让人吐♥血♥
Children can be so cruel.
越聪颖 越毒舌
Especially the gifted ones.
大家准备好尝一下样品了吗
Okay, who's ready for some samples?
给
There you go.
每人拿一份
Everyone take a sample.
一人一份
Only one each.
巧克力浆师♥父♥表示
Our chocolate liquor teachers,
巧克力浆持续加热到43度
it's N.A. is kept heated to 110 degrees.
初尝者一般会觉从没尝过如此人间甜品
First-time tasters say this is like nothing they've ever experienced before.
太好喝了
That is good.
味道不错吧
Yummy, right?
大家扔掉小杯子
All right, now, if you'll throw your cups away
跟我去参观包装车间
and follow me to the packaging room.
可以了
Yeah.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
这里是埃尔塞贡多市西摩巧克力工厂
我同事掉进巧克力熔浆里了
他是工厂的工人吗
社会学老师
赶紧来救人吧
我们想办法拉他上来了
We tried pulling him out,
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表