剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
That information is privileged.
这么说吧
But let's just say,
有很多消防员都支持你
more than a few of your firefighters have your back.
有些投诉甚至带有种族歧视
Some of the complaints got pretty colorful.
有位同事把杰拉德队长及其行为
One of your coworkers compared Captain Gerrard and his behavior
比作必须彻底切除的"痔疮"
to a particular condition best cured by Preparation H.
我们收到的不仅是投诉
It's not just complaints we're receiving.
你的同事们 对你赞赏有加
Your colleagues all have some pretty complimentary things to say about you.
你的表现相当出色
You've made quite an impression.
我都不知道
I-I had no idea.
我还以为你们叫我来 是想...
I-I seriously thought that you guys were bringing me in here to...
开除我
to fire me.
我们怎么会开除你
Why would we do that?
你是洛杉矶消防局的未来
You're the future of the LAFD.
找到杰拉德队长的继任者之前
Until we find Captain Gerrard's permanent replacement,
将由库克斯队长暂领118消防局队长一职
Captain Cooks here is going to assume leadership of the 118.
欢迎加入 长官
Welcome aboard, sir.
你也是 威尔逊消防员
You, too, Firefighter Wilson.
-叫我亨 -亨
- Hen. - Hen.
你叫我进去时 就知道他们为何找我了吗
Did you know what was going on in there before you sent me in?
你故意骗我
You set me up.
打击报复一下呗 谁让你这么难成为朋友
That's revenge for you making it so hard to be friends with you.
谢谢你为我出头
Thanks for sticking it out with me.
也谢谢你当时跟我一起下去
And thanks for following me down that hillside.
这只是开始
The first of many, I'm sure.
118局全员注意
Attention, Station 118.
交通事故 有人员伤亡
Traffic accident with injuries.
我们生来无邪
We are born with innocence.
随着年龄增长 我们总受一个问题困扰"为什么"
Then, as we grow, we are cursed with a question: "Why?"
为什么在这里
Why are we here?
是混乱中的随机 还是带着使命
Is it all just chaos, or do we have a purpose?
我很幸运找到了答案
I was one of the lucky ones who found an answer to that question.
这不再是困扰 而是一种确信的使命感
The curse was lifted and replaced with the gift of certainty.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
因为当你恐惧 当你受伤
Because when you are scared, when you are hurt,
当你在错误的时间 出现在错误的地点
and when you're in the wrong place at the wrong time
烟雾浓重 你无法呼吸
and the smoke is too thick to breathe
或者伤势过重 你动弹不得
or it hurts too much to move
或是你可能会失去你爱的人
or it looks like you might lose someone you love,
当你遭遇人生中最艰难的时刻
when it's your turn to have the worst day of your life...
我会第一个出现来解救你
I am here to be the first one there to help.
我带你离开混乱之地
I am here to stand between you and the chaos.
我是第一反应人员
I am a first responder.
这就是我的使命
That is my purpose.
只需一个电♥话♥ 我立刻就到
And I'm always just a phone call away.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表