剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
就放这儿吧
Right in here.
谢了
Thanks, guys.
我的腿 我的腿
My leg, my leg.
好像断了
I think it's broken.
-我的天啊 你从哪里跑出来的 -谢尔曼橡树区
- My God, where did you come from? - Sherman Oaks.
我不是这个意思 你还好吗
No. No, I-I mean, are you okay?
我刚被你撞了 当然不好了
You just hit me with your car! Of course I'm not okay.
这车真不错啊
That's a really, really nice car.
喷漆是定制的吗
Is that a custom paint job?
我扭一下头都好痛啊
Really hurts when I move my head.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
确认转入
一切都会很棒的
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
天呐 快来帮忙
我好像撞死她了
洛杉矶消防局 请靠边
LAFD. Step aside, please.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
不敢挪车
I was afraid to move the car.
你做得对 接下来交给我们吧
You did the right thing. We'll take it from here.
有笔吗
Do any of you have a pen?
我看到了部分车牌
I've got a partial license plate.
你们赶紧记下来
Somebody should write it down.
别担心车牌了 女士
Don't worry about the license plate, ma'am.
还好好地挂在车后面呢
It's right here on the back of the car.
不是这辆车 是撞我的那辆
Not this car. The car that hit me.
等等 不是这辆车撞你的吗
Wait, this isn't the car that hit you?
不 这是碾我的那辆车
No, this is the car that ran me over.
最好上保险了
Better be insured.
先把你救出来吧 女士
Let's just focus on getting you out of here first, ma'am.
空间足够
I think there's enough room.
可以给她垫个背板 抬她出来
We can slide a backboard under here and pull her out that way.
-好 你叫什么名字 -罗琳
- Okay, c-can you tell me your name? - Lorraine.
等等 我们好像认识你吧
Hey, wait. Don't we know you?
不...应该不认识吧
No, I don't... I don't, I don't think so.
去年在汉考克公园
Last year, Hancock Park.
没错 我记忆力很好
That's right. I never forget a femur.
是那个可恶的"门廊大盗"
It's the damned Porch Pirate.
看来你从门廊转移到停车场了啊 罗琳
Guess you moved up from porches to parking lots, Lorraine?
这次又耍什么把戏
What's your scam?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you are talking about.
我接受了法♥院♥强制的治疗 已经痊愈了
I went to my court-mandated treatment. I'm completely cured.
好几个月都没偷过东西了
Haven't stole a package in months.
听说你跟户主和解了
I heard you settled with that homeowner.
是她行窃时摔倒的那栋房♥子吗
The house she fell in front of when she was package stealing?
没想到你犯重罪时受伤
I didn't realize you could sue someone for being injured
还能反过来控告受害者
during the commission of a felony.
轻罪我认
Pled down to a misdemeanor.
保险公♥司♥宁愿和解 也不想上庭
Insurance companies are happy to settle instead of going to court.
要是知道被诈骗 保险公♥司♥可就不会这么高兴了
Insurance companies are less happy about fraud.
有三个目击证人宣称
And I got three witnesses who claim
你故意站在那位女士车后
you intentionally stepped out behind that poor woman's car.
我倒很好奇
Makes me wonder what I might find
等我调出停车场监控之后会发现什么
when I pull the security footage from this parking lot.
你会发现一位行动有困难的女性
I think you'll find a woman suffering with mobility issues.
上次在台阶上摔倒后 我就行走不便
Lot of trouble walking since that fall on the steps.
我在想
You know, I wonder
是否是因为救治不当呢
if it's because I received improper care on the scene.
你还想告我们
So you're gonna sue us now?
你们可是人♥民♥公仆
You folks are city employees.
估计赚不了几个钱
Probably don't make that much.
但放眼全市...
But the city...
估计有些富得流油的人 你们觉得呢
There's probably some deep pockets there, don't you think?
女无赖
Awful woman.
紧急呼救
第二季 第五集
你的工作不就是救人吗
Isn't it your job to help?
你到底有没有听我说
I mean, are you even listening to what I'm saying?
我给了你地址 你还需要什么
I gave you the address. What else do you need?
女士 你先冷静一下
Okay, ma'am, if you could just calm down
告诉我些信息
and give me some information.
你聋了吗 一直在问同样的蠢问题
Are you deaf? You keep asking the same stupid questions,
我都跟你说了
and I keep telling you:
-我不知道 -他还有脉搏吗
- I don't know. - Does he have a pulse?
我才不碰他
I'm not touching him, lady.
你知道他伤到哪里了吗
Do you know where he's been injured?
-快点派救护车来 -好吧
- I need a damn ambulance! - Okay.
救护车马上就到 如果你能告诉我...
The ambulance is on the way. If you could just tell me...
早说啊 你个蠢货
Why didn't you say that, you stupid bitch?
浪费我时间
Wasting my time.
这应该会让你好受一点
This'll make you feel better.
美味原味蛋糕
Delicious and Paleo.
你做了原味蛋糕
You made Paleo muffins?
我连午餐都不会做
I can barely make lunch.
不过我该学学做饭了
Although I should start,
不然餐车的吉姆还以为我暗恋他
'cause Jim in the food truck is getting the wrong idea.
你有什么秘诀吗
So, what's your secret?
拉奇蒙特的德家烘焙买♥♥的 别告诉其他人
Dee's Bakery on Larchmont, but don't tell anyone.
电♥话♥接得不顺吗
Bad call?
一整天都不顺
Bad day.
好像整座城市都在发脾气
It's like the whole city's in a mood.
每天都是这样 亲爱的
That's every day, honey.
洛杉矶汇集了来自世界各地的人
There are over 200 languages spoken in the city of Los Angeles,
我经常被他们诅咒
and I've been cursed out in every single one of them.
以前我也被骂过
It's not like I've never been yelled at before.
我之前可是在急诊室工作 但是...
I mean, I worked in an ER, but...
总感觉有什么不一样
it just felt different somehow.
可能是因为我可以看到他们
You know, maybe it's because I could see them.
我可以看出他们或恐惧或痛苦
I could see that they were scared or in pain,
他们也不是有意这么...
that they didn't mean to be so...
刻薄
Awful?
这些有影响到你吗
Does it ever get to you?
我♥干♥这行都二十年了
I've been doing this for 20 years.
某种程度上说 人人都会受影响
At some point, it gets to everyone.
我家斯坦以前总是说
My Stan always used to say,
"别把这些情绪带回家 格洛莉亚
"Can't bring those people home with you, Gloria.
会拖垮你的"
They'll wear you down."
他去世之后 我才明白他说得多对
I never realized how right he was until after he was gone.
我很遗憾
I-I'm sorry.
听说他现在去了更好的地方
I'm told he's in a better place now.
但我明白了一件事
But the thing I learned is that
我们无法控制他人的行为
there's no controlling someone else's behavior.
但我们可以自己决定作何反应
But how you react to it, that's on you.
只是有时很难不往心里去
No, it's just hard not to take it personally sometimes.
你刚才说 直面他们 感觉会不一样
You said you felt different when you could see their faces, right?
或许你正需要这样
Maybe that's what you need.
怎么做 我们还无法实现视频通话
How? I mean, the system isn't exactly set up for FaceTime.
-去出外勤 -坐警车吗
- Go on a ride-along. - In a police car?
反正你也该接受这方面的训练
It should be part of your training, anyway.
你接过他们的求救电♥话♥
You've heard them on the phone,
也目睹过他们被推进急诊室
and you've been there when they were wheeled into the ER.
现在去感受一下从求救到得救的过程
Now get out and see what happens in between.
我该去拯救世界了
Well, time to save the world.
-乔什 -早上好 格洛莉亚
- Josh. - Morning, Gloria.
她还真是想得通透啊
She really has it all figured out.
她就是这里的席琳·迪翁
She's this place's Céline Dion.
踏踏实实
No bull.
就每天来上班 接听电♥话♥ 奉献自己
Just here every day, getting on that stage and giving it her all.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
救命 我男朋友流血了
Help, please. My boyfriend's bleeding.
他用射钉枪射伤了自己
He shot himself with one of those nail guns.
-请说一下你的地址 -华盛顿山无花果街9534号♥
- What's your location? - 9534 Sycamore. Mount Washington.
救援人员马上就到
Help is on the way.
有没有干净布料按压住伤口
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表