剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
- The police are on their way. - Police? No, no, no, no, no.
他来了
There he is!
他过来了 过来了
He's coming, he's coming!
-这应该就是莫里斯了 -你开斗鸡场吗
- I guess that's Maurice. - A cockfighting ring?
我们是来救他吗 还救这种人干什么
That's what we're doing back here? Why are we helping him?
你是动物权益保护那类人吧
What are you, one of those animal rights types, huh?
她的名字倒是叫亨[母鸡]Well, her name is Hen.
这个"行凶者"怎么办
So what do we do with the assailant?
他要攻击了 别和他对视
He's gonna attack. Don't look at him.
不不 我们可以 我们能搞定 汤米
No, no, no, no, We got this. We got this. Tommy.
帮我围住这个"肯德基上校"
Help me corner the colonel here.
天呐
God!
这么温柔 你要和他亲热啊
What, are you gonna kiss him?
你想留下看后续吗
Do you want to stay and see what happens?
我们已经看到结局了
We're already looking at what's gonna happen.
好 行
Okay. All right.
我来吧
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
行了 抓住你了
Here. I got you.
你没事了 你没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
抓住你了
I got you.
城里人 见识一下农村小伙的实力
West Coast, meet Midwest.
你没事了
You're okay.
好了
Okay.
好了 小家伙 你没事了
All right, buddy, you're okay.
我是洛杉矶警局的格兰特警官
LAPD, I'm Sergeant Grant.
接警说有人被刺伤 行凶者身份未明
Got a call about a stabbing. Unknown assailant.
实际上 行凶者叫莫里斯
Well, actually, his name is Maurice.
搞什...
Wha--
别慌 他已经卸下武器了
Don't worry, he's been disarmed.
别对他太狠了 警官
Go easy on him, Sergeant.
他今天过得很不顺心
He's had a rough day.
不不不
No. No, no.
别给我 想都别想
No, no. No, nope.
大城市生活如何
So, how's the left coast treating you?
完全是另外一个世界
It's a different world.
想到了
I'll bet.
你还去戒瘾会吧
You been making your meetings?
这很容易找
Hasn't really been a problem.
不管我去哪里
No matter where you go,
总能找到一群老酒鬼和瘾君子
never hard to find a room full of old drunks and addicts.
九十天戒瘾会 巴比
90 meetings in 90 days, Bobby.
你会继续去找一个当地监督人吧
And you'll keep looking for a local sponsor, right?
对
Yeah.
保重 巴比
Take care of yourself, Bobby.
一定
Will do.
脏提姆酒吧
谢谢 神父
Thank you, Father.
抱歉
Sorry.
我让你等了很久吗
Did I keep you long?
那个人这个月过得太折腾了
That man has had a ridiculously busy month.
没事 我就是...
It's all right. I just--
我很久没来忏悔了
It's been a while since I've done this.
-我们能坐在这里聊吗 -请坐
- Can we just talk here? - Please, sit down.
我把这个捐给教堂了 神父
Here's something for your collection plate, Father.
本来就满一年了
Would've been a year,
但我昨晚又喝酒了
but last night I reset the clock a bit.
-你昨天很不顺心吗 -没有 顺风顺水
- Did you have a bad day? - No, I had a good one.
你不可以顺风顺水吗
And you don't get to have those?
我没资格过顺心日子
I don't deserve to have those.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
神父 教堂里的蜡烛都不够我点亮
And, Father, there aren't enough candles in this church
我伤害的那些人
for the people that I hurt.
但我做出过承诺 我已有打算
But I made a promise, and I've got a plan.
一个可以弥补的办法
A way to make things right.
在此之前 你不能活得开心吗
And until then, you don't get to be happy?
我不可以忘记
I don't get to forget.
某个瞬间 我忘记了
And for a moment, I did.
只是跟一群不错的人 救死扶伤
Was doing good work with good people.
这种感觉很熟悉 就像回到从前
It felt familiar, like my life before.
我觉得允许自己这样
And I thought if I let myself...
那我就可能在这里拥有新生活了
I could go on living. Here.
你从哪里调过来
Where'd you transplant from?
明尼苏达州
Minnesota.
我在洛杉矶消防局就职了
Took a job at the LAFD.
我基本上是从一个火坑跳到另一个火坑
I basically ran away from one fire into another.
据我所知
In my experience,
只有一个钉在十字架上的人擅长一心多用
there's only been one person who was good at multitasking from a cross.
祂在上面救了所有人
He saved everybody from up there.
如果你想帮助别人
Now, if you want to help people,
就拿回去 再坚持一次 争取回来
take this back... and earn it again.
谢谢你们 谢谢
Thanks so much, you guys. Thank you.
情况如何
How are we looking?
这么"好"吗
That good, huh?
比上个月还差
Well, it's worse than last month.
也就是说
Which was...
比上上个月还差
Worse than the month before that.
亲爱的
Babe.
我会没事 我们会挺过去
We're gonna be okay. We'll figure it out.
好吧
Okay.
你就别继续算账了
Hey, why don't you, forget about the paperwork
直接带弗莱迪回家吧
and just take Freddie home?
我来锁门
I'll lock up.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
怎么 你还怕我应付不了"用餐高峰"啊
What? You afraid I can't keep up with the dinner rush?
说得也对
Point taken.
-我们回家见 -好 亲爱的
- I'll see you guys at home, okay? - Okay, honey.
-收拾好东西 我们回家 -等一下
- Get your stuff together, we're going home. - Wait.
等下 我想看完这一段
Wait a minute, I just want to finish this part, all right?
有什么能为您效劳 想叫点吃的吗
Can I get you something else? Like... food?
我要吃的干什么
Why would I want food?
因为你在一家餐馆
Well, because you're in a restaurant.
不用了
Yeah, no.
是这样
Look, man,
你要么点餐 要么我就得请你走人了
you gotta buy something or you gotta leave.
行
Fine.
我去别处忙好了
I'm taking my business elsewhere.
忙什么
What business?
忙什么
What business?!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我们家餐馆着火了
我儿子好像还在里面
请说一下你的地址
费勒街2384号♥ 吉尔莫美食馆
我儿子好像进去拿笔记本电脑了
我之前不小心落下了 结果...
-弗莱迪 -维克多
我丈夫冲进去救儿子了
请快点来
他们怎么还没出来
Why haven't they come out yet?
喷水灭火器怎么没开启
Why didn't the sprinklers come on?
火场内有两人 一名青少年及其父亲
We got two inside-- teenage boy and his dad.
求你救救他们 我家人还在里面
Please. Please, my family's in...
-退后 -女士 我们正在想办法
- Stay back. - Ma'am, ma'am, we are on it.
准备好消防水带 凯纳德 你去屋顶
Let's get a hose line going. Kinard, you hit the roof.
-你们在外面控制火势 -求你救救他们
- You guys work containment from out here. - Please, please.
-你一定要救出他们 -韩 威尔逊
- You have to save them! - Han, Wilson.
别担心 交给我吧
Don't worry. I got 'em.
准备好氰基装置 德鲁卡 你和...
Cyanokits on standby. Deluca, you're with...
德鲁卡 快出来
Deluca, get back here.
德鲁卡 你干什么
Deluca, what are you doing?
尽职救人
My job. Saving lives.
德鲁卡 你在哪里
Deluca, what's your location?
浓烟滚滚 水汽弥漫 发生轰燃
Lots of smoke, too much vapor. Flashover conditions.
玛茜 巴比
Marcy! Bobby!
玛茜
Marcy!
我找到一个
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表