剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
他想我告诉你
He wanted me to tell you
这是你最后一张欠条 而且这很重要
this was your last chit and-- this is important--
你去死吧
you should go screw yourself.
这下他的债也还清了
And now he has paid his debt.
我的世界就是这样的
That's how my world works.
我们两清了吧
So are we good?
只有一个人能回答这个问题
Only one person can answer that question.
而她现在不在这
She's not here.
但这绝对是一个开始
But this is most definitely a start.
我们找到了基因化石血清
We found the genomic fossil serum.
我们知道克莱曼的下落了
And we got Clem's location.
她在波特兰郊外的一个发电厂
She's at a power plant outside Portland.
太好了 米奇两分钟后就赶到
Oh, that's amazing. Mitch is two minutes behind us.
他一回来 我们就出发去找克莱曼
We have to head for Clem the second he gets back.
让这架铁鸟准备起飞吧
Let's get this bird ready to fly.
U盘还在你那吗
Hey, you still got those drives?
在 去看看里面有没有什么资料
Yeah. Let's see if there's anything on 'em.
喂
Hello.
我一直想和你说件事
Been meaning to tell you something.
在新不伦瑞克 你做的决定是对的
You made the right call in New Brunswick.
我丢不下杰米 但是你知道我们必须那么做
I couldn't leave Jamie there, but you knew we had to.
你知道任务比任何一个人都更重要
You knew the mission was more important than any one person.
栅栏电力 K区
电容器充电
栅栏电压状态
启动
你那边怎么回事
What's happening?
我们现在过去接你
We're coming to get you.
不 别来
No. No, you're not.
我在尽力让栅栏升起并运行
I'm trying to get this fence up and running,
但是门外有一群残暴的杂交狼
but I've got a pack of wolfish things outside the door,
我的情况不太妙
and it's not looking too good for me.
你们过来 我们就全军覆没了
You guys come, we're all dead.
我们能应付它们
We can handle them.
你知道我是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You know I'm a selfish son of a bitch.
如果我有机会逃出生天
If there was any chance of me making it out of here alive,
你觉得我不会走吗
don't you think I'd take it?
你是这个团队的队长
You're the leader of this team!
那你为什么要质疑我
So why are you questioning me?
北大厅
泛大♥陆♥控制中心
南大厅
泛大♥陆♥控制中心
你们最多只有九个小时
You got about nine hours at the most
栅栏电力 K区
电容器充电
栅栏电压状态
启动
把血清带去给克莱曼
to get that serum to Clem.
米奇
Mitch?
亚伯 听我说好吗
Abe, listen to me, okay?
我一直
I've...
我一直是
I've been...
不太称职的父亲
a less than... stellar... father.
这么说太轻描淡写了
There's an understatement, huh?
我只是想做...
I just want to do...
如果我只能做一件事
If I can just do one thing,
在我死前为她
one... great thing for her
做一件大事
before I die...
或许
Maybe...
让我在这世上做的
Maybe make the last thing
最后一件事 拯救她的生命...
I do in this world saving her life...
你在新不伦瑞克做了正确决定
You made the right call in New Brunswick.
我要你再做一次
I need you to make it again.
好
Okay.
我会的
I will.
我要你向我保证 你们会
I do need you to promise me that you guys'll...
你们会照顾克莱曼
you guys'll look after Clem.
你们现在是她的家人了
You're her family now.
启动
你们 现在是她的家人了
You guys... are her family now.
启动
告诉杰米
Tell Jamie...
就跟她道声谢
Well, just tell her thanks.
说声谢谢
Tell her thank you.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
栅栏电源 启动
东南区边界已安全
Southeast sector perimeter secured.
栅栏已启动
现在让飞机起飞吧
Now get that bird in the air.
特罗特 关闭舷梯
Trotter... close the ramp.
我们可以起飞了
We're good to go.
K区
我赢了
I win.
栅栏电源 栅栏已启动
米奇
Mitch!
这些U盘上什么都没有
These flash drives are a bust.
我们可以试着检查档案 但
We can try to check the files, but...
米奇呢
Where's Mitch?
他打了电♥话♥来
He called,
然后
and...
杂交狼
the hybrids--
它们在追他 然后它们...
they were after him, and they...
然后什么
And... what?
你把他留在那里了吗
Did you leave him there?
杰米
Jamie...
-你到底在说什么 -他在哪里
- What are you talking about? - Where is he?
特罗特 让飞机调头 我们得回去
Trotter, turn the plane around. We have to go back.
特罗特 保持航向
Trotter, maintain course.
亚伯拉罕 你做了什么
Abraham, what have you done?
杰米 他已经死了
Jamie, he's gone.
他希望我们安全
He wanted us to be safe.
他希望我们去找克莱曼婷
He wanted us to get to Clementine.
而且他愿意牺牲自己来确保我们完成这件事
And he was willing to die to make sure that happened.
他希望我告诉你
He wanted me to tell you
谢谢你
thank you.
这是 我...
It's... I...
你怎么能让他那样做
How could you let him?
他之前就知道
He knew.
他叫我们离开实验室时 他就知道
When he told us to leave the lab, he knew
杂交狼在那里
the hybrids were there.
我们得完成任务
We have to finish.
我们得去找克莱曼
We have to get to Clem.
这是现在最重要的事
That's all that matters now.
我们得为米奇做这件事
We have to do it for Mitch.
缅因州 波特兰
我们的联络人说克莱曼在袭击之后被送到这里
Our contact said Clem was moved here after the attack.
对 但这里有多少人
Yes, but with how many others?
我们有20分钟找到克莱曼 你们检查这区
We have 20 minutes to find Clem. So you guys check this area.
-杰米 我们走这边 -好
- Jamie, let's go this way. - Okay.
抱歉 我们正在找一位11岁小女孩
Sorry, we're looking for a little girl. 11 years old.
-她叫做克莱曼婷·刘易斯 -我会找找的
- Her name's Clementine Lewis. - I'll take a look.
那是她吗
Hey. Is that her?
应该是
I think so.
你好 你是克莱曼婷吗
Hi. Clementine?
-什么事 -我是杰米 他是杰克逊
- Yeah? - I'm Jamie. This is Jackson.
我们是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
We're friends of your dad's.
他在哪里
Where is he?
你♥爸♥爸为你做了这个 知道吗
Your dad, uh, made this for you, okay?
这是你需要使用的药物
It's a medicine that you need to take.
我们发现你的格莱齐尔综合症
It turns out that there's still part of your Glazier's disease
还有一部分需要治疗
that-that we need to fix.
所以他会治疗我 但不治疗动物
So he'll fix me but not the animals?
他答应过的
He promised.
我不想见他
I don't want to see him.
克莱曼婷
Clementine...
我是说真的
I mean it.
我不想见他
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表