剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, don't look at me.
我甚至都不知道你真名
I don't even know your real name.
老实说我也不在乎
And frankly, I don't care.
-随你们怎么处置他 -杰米
- Do what you want with him. - Jamie.
你也听到了
You heard her.
我不希望看到他出现在基地附近
I don't want him anywhere near the compound.
明白了吗
You understand me?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
杰米
Jamie.
杰米
Jamie!
摩根博士 很荣幸见到你
Dr. Morgan, it's an honor.
你所做的成果真是太杰出了
The work you've done here is exemplary.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好像一直很忙
Looks like you've been busy.
没错...但现在可以开始做真正的工作了
Yes... but now the real work can begin.
我逐字逐句按照你的程序来的
I followed your protocol to the letter.
那为什么一点反应都没有
Then why aren't we seeing any reaction?
我不知道 也许程序本身就有问题
I don't know. Maybe there are problems with the protocol.
程序没问题
The protocol's fine.
喂 你们怎么了
Hey. What the hell's going on here?
问你亲爱的爸爸啊
Ask your dear ol' dad.
你的DNA没有和血清
Your DNA is not interacting
按照我们预想的方式起反应
with the serum the way we need it to.
我告诉你 有些事变了
I'm telling you, something has changed.
不是程序的问题
And if it wasn't the protocol
不是基因 也不是染色体形...
or the DNA or the genomic fo...
怎么回事
What-what is that?
没什么 只是...
It's nothing. It's, yeah...
我爸爸给我用药控制症状
My dad has me on a medication to control the symptoms.
显然这是在提醒我该用药了
It's obviously time for the next dose.
什么药
What medication?
獾酸
The badger acid.
它把血清中和了
It's interfering with the serum.
排清他体内的獾酸要多久
How long is it gonna take to clear his system?
36小时
36 hours?
什么 不行
What? No.
我们没有那么多时间
We-we don't have that kind of time.
但你说诺亚计划的飞机已经不会起飞了
But you said that the Noah Objective planes are grounded,
所以我们不用赶时间了
so we're not fighting against a clock.
但是那些动物不知道
Yeah, but the animals don't know that.
变异可能...在36小时候再次改变
The mutation could change... ...again in 36 hours,
所以我们只有现在有机会
so our window is now.
别再用药了
No more medication
等我们先解决这件事
until we figure this out.
但不用药
But without it,
变异的症状会复发 越来越严重
the symptoms of the mutation will come back, unabated.
我承受得了
I can handle it.
但我们承受得了你吗
But can we handle you?
我去找尼尔森博士谈谈
I'll talk to Dr. Nielsen.
看看有没有其他药物
I'll see if there are any other drug candidates
能帮助减轻症状
that may help mitigate the symptoms.
他们怎么样
How are they doing in there?
他们在尽快工作
They're working as fast as they can.
你怎么样
How are you?
我感觉就像...
I feel like, uh...
我体内有一座大坝快要裂开了
there's a dam inside me about to crack wide open...
而我根本没法阻止
and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
米奇 你父亲和牧羊人
Mitch, your father, and the Shepherds...
他们在研究解决的办法
they're working on a solution.
我知道 亚伯
I don't know, Abe.
就算他们想出来了
Even if they do figure it out,
也没法保证血清可以用
there's no guarantee that the serum will work.
会有用的
It will work.
万一没用呢
Yeah, well, what if it doesn't?
杰克逊
Jackson...
亚伯 听我说
Abe, listen to me.
不管我体内正在进行什么反应
Whatever's happening inside of me,
都进行得非常快
it is happening very fast.
我要你向我保证
So, I need you to promise me
你能做到达瑞拉做不到的事
that you will do what Dariela couldn't.
-我不行 -你必须要做
- I can't. - You have to.
-朋友 -求你了
- Rafiki... - Please.
-不 -听我说
- No. - Listen to me!
我不想再伤害别人了 亚伯
I don't want to hurt anybody else, Abe.
知道吗
Okay?
这...
This...
不是你
isn't you.
但是很快 亚伯
But pretty soon, Abe,
我就只有这样子示人了
it's all that's gonna be left of me.
杰克逊 不会变成那样的
Jackson, it doesn't have to come to that.
万一已经到了那一步 只是我们不知道 亚伯
What if it already has and we just don't know it yet, Abe?
我不能变成跟科瓦奇一样
I can't end up like Kovacs...
跟我妈妈一样
...like my mother.
求你了
Please.
只有你了
It can only be you.
你是我的兄弟
You're my brother.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你想见我们
You wanted to see us?
我刚刚在评估你的实验室送来的药物
I was evaluating the medication that your lab sent over.
其中一种引起了我的注意 SM117
One in particular caught my eye... SM-117.
一种非常有效的神经保护剂
One of our most promising neuroprotectants.
你觉得这能帮助杰克逊吗
You think it could help Jackson?
这跟杰克逊无关
This isn't about Jackson.
我对SM117感兴趣
The reason I'm interested in SM-117
是因为我曾经见过
is because I've seen it before...
是雷登国际在治疗我女儿的格莱齐尔综合症时
...in an experimental drug used by Reiden Global to treat
所用的实验用药
my daughter's Glazier's disease.
你能不能给我解释一下为什么你的神经保护剂
Do you care to explain to me how your neuroprotectant
会出现在三阶药物试验中
ended up in a phase three drug trial?
我们一开始就应该告诉你的
We should have been open with you from the beginning.
我们曾给过雷登国际SM117
We gave SM-117 to Reiden Global.
为什么
Why?
阻止动物变异的蔓延一直是
Stopping the spread of the animal mutation's been
我们的首要目标
one of our top priorities.
我们取得过一些突破
We've had some success...
但也有一些失败
but there have also been setbacks.
你们创造了格莱齐尔综合症
You created Glazier's disease?
我知道这也无法让你好受
I know this is little consolation
毕竟你女儿遭受了那种痛苦...
for the suffering your daughter endured...
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这个...错误
This... mistake...
是基于你对鬼影基因的研究吗
was it based on your work on the ghost gene?
是的
Yes, it was.
我女儿被感染了
And the-the fact that my, my daughter was affected?
是说明她有鬼影基因吗
That means she has the ghost gene?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
摩根博士...
Dr. Morgan...
出去
Get out.
请你们出去
Just get out, please.
不 等等 等等
No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你为杰克逊注射的基因
The gene that you injected Jackson with,
也给你自己注射了吗
did you inject yourself?
是的
I did.
完全相同的人工合成版
Exact same synthetic version?
是的 怎么了
It was. Why?
你想补偿我吗
You want to make it up to me?
补偿我女儿和所有因你创造的格莱齐尔综合症
To my daughter and to all the families of all the people
而遭到破坏的家庭吗
that you killed with Glazier's disease?
卷起袖子
Roll up your sleeve.
感觉怎么样
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表