剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现
A year ago, the animals started acting strangely,
但没人注意到
but no one noticed...
直到它们开始攻击人类
...until they began attacking,
相互合作
coordinating,
进化
evolving.
动物变异了
The animals were mutating,
而且速度比所有人预期的都快
and it was happening faster than anyone expected.
政♥府♥想出了一个计划
The government came up with a plan.
感谢诺亚计划
Thanks to the Noah Objective,
六到十年后 全世界的动物数量
in six to ten years, the world's animal population
会再次繁荣起来
will be thriving once again.
雷登国际 您就是我们最宝贵的资源
你不能消灭地球上的所有动物
You cannot exterminate every animal on the planet,
然后再重新繁衍
and then repopulate it.
但扰乱自然母亲会造成灾难
But messing with Mother Nature could be catastrophic,
因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物
so a group of us are trying to save the animals.
杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔
Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta,
是动物专家
animal experts.
达瑞拉·马赞 是陆军突击队队员
Dariela Marzan, army ranger.
杰米·坎贝尔
Jamie Campbell,
政♥府♥研究显示癌症频发与雷登国际无关
是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我
a reporter who's been following this story, found me,
米奇·摩根 一名兽医病理学家
Mitch Morgan, a veterinary pathologist.
我们将一起找到治好动物的解药
Together, we're going to find a cure for the animals.
时间不多了
Time is running out.
《困兽》前情提要
Previously on Zoo...
它们的目标是你 达瑞拉 为什么
They were targeting you, Dariela. Why?
马赞中尉 你的血液检查有非常出乎意料的结果
Lieutenant Marzan, I found something in your blood results.
我觉得你爱我儿子
I think you love my son.
你肯定疯了
I think you're crazy.
米奇
Mitch.
我们的交易还有效吗
Are we still good on our deal?
你疯了之后把你一枪爆头吗
Put a bullet in your head if you turn into a rage machine?
可以 完全没问题
Yeah, we're good.
你父亲给我的
Your father gave them to me.
是我给你母亲注射的鬼影基因
I injected your mother.
我父亲死了
My father is dead.
你父亲还活着
Your father is still alive,
他在跟戴维斯将军合作
and he's working with General Davies.
杰克逊
Jackson!
他不见了
He's gone.
赫尔辛基
杰克逊不可能跑远
Jackson couldn't have gotten far.
你确定不需要我来开车吗
You sure you don't want me to drive?
告诉我接下来该怎么走就好
Just tell me which way to go next.
好吧 杰米 我们刚转上
Okay, uh, Jamie, we just turned onto a street called, uh,
拉库恩什么街
Ra-Rakuun-- something.
我也说不好 这语言的元音太多了
I don't know, there's too many vowels in this language.
拉库纳提
Rakuunantie.
你的方向是对的
You're going the right way.
车 追踪器
他离你们只有几英里
He's just a few miles ahead of you.
米奇怎么偷偷给杰克逊植入追踪芯片的
How did Mitch sneak a tracking chip into Jackson?
不是他 是杰克逊自己植入的
He didn't. Jackson put it in himself.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
看 他刚往南走了
Look, he just turned south.
追踪器
听到了吗 米奇
You hear that, Mitch?
嗯 左转
Okay, yeah. Uh, go left.
这都怪我
This is all my fault.
又不是你射伤了杰克逊
You didn't shoot Jackson.
好吗 是你女朋友干的
Okay? Your girlfriend did.
但如果我们不找到他 解药就别指望了
But if we don't find him, we can kiss the cure good-bye.
我就不该把他父亲的事告诉他
I should never have told him about his father.
他父亲
His father?
罗伯特·奥兹 他怎么了
Robert Oz... wh-what about him?
他还活着
He's still alive.
什么
What?
他在跟戴维斯将军合作
He's working with General Davies.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
我就是知道
I know.
你原打算什么时候告诉我
And when were you going to tell me?
我回头再解释
I'll explain later.
你知道我是领队吧
You know I'm the leader, right?
天呐
My God!
-那是什么 -怎么回事 米奇
- What is that? - What's happening? Mitch?
这些动物跟
The animals are behaving
莫桑比克的一样
just like they acted in Mozambique.
他们不是冲我们来的
They weren't coming after us.
他们是在逃避什么
They were running from something.
米奇
Mitch?
嗯 我们还在
Yeah. We're still here.
是杰克逊 他停下了
It's Jackson, he stopped.
追踪器
杰克逊
Jackson?
杰克逊
Jackson!
他不可能跑远
He can't have gone far.
我可以找到他
I can find him.
他想往哪跑就可以往哪跑了
He can go as far as he wants now.
他把自己的追踪器抠出来了
He clawed out his own tracker.
我们找到了车 但杰克逊不在上面
We found the car, but no Jackson.
毫无踪迹
No sign.
他跑了
He's gone.
我查了赫尔辛基所有的医院
I checked all the hospitals in Helsinki,
没有枪伤患者
no gunshot victims.
我看他现在首要任务不是就医
Well, I don't think medical attention's his priority right now.
我打了他的肩膀 肯定要疼的
I shot him in the shoulder, it tends to sting a little.
你还穿透了科瓦奇的胸膛呢
Well, you speared Kovacs through the chest--
他不是没停下吗
he kept coming.
变异会引起肾上腺素激增
Look, the mutation causes an adrenaline rush.
阻挡了疼痛的传递
It blocks the transmission of pain.
他现在什么都感觉不到
He's not feeling anything right now.
杰克逊跟科瓦奇不一样
Jackson is not Kovacs.
是啊 现在还不一样
No. Not yet.
大脑有三层
But the brain has three levels.
一层控制逻辑 一层控制情感
One controls logic, one controls emotion.
还有一层是爬虫脑
The other is reptilian.
现在 他的爬虫本能
Right now his reptilian instincts
完全覆盖了逻辑思维
are completely overriding the logic.
战斗逃逸反应
Fight or flight.
我们得马上找到他
We need to find him now.
诺亚计划即将启动
The Noah Objective is days away,
我们还少一只剑齿猫呢
and we still need a saber-tooth cat.
那玩意不是灭绝了吗
Aren't those extinct?
在泛大♥陆♥上还有
Not on an island called Pangea.
但没有杰克逊 我们什么都做不了
But we can't do anything without Jackson.
因为他是孵化器
Because he's the incubator?
是的 我一直在研究抗排斥药物
Yes. I've been working on an anti-rejection drug,
以防他的身体承受不住解药
just in case his body can't handle the cure.
我要向他的DNA中引入七种
I mean, I'm going to be introducing seven genomic fossils
基因化石
into his DNA.
他的身体如果排斥 解药也没戏
If his body rejects it, no more cure.
我可能知道他去哪了
I think I know where he is.
他会想去找他父亲
He'd want to find his father.
问他为什么要给杰克逊
Get answers as to why he gave Jackson
注射鬼影基因
the ghost gene in the first place.
我们需要戴维斯
We need Davies.
他知道罗伯特·奥兹在哪
He knows where Robert Oz is.
戴维斯将军在华盛顿
General Davies is in Washington.
他在为TX毒气的释放做准备
He's prepping for the TX Gas Launch.
我刚得到最新消息 但由于民航停运
I just got an update, but with commercial flights suspended,
杰克逊除非游过大西洋
Jackson won't get his hands on him
否则根本不可能找到他
unless he swims the Atlantic.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表