剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
You have my word.
但我现在没时间说这事了
But right now, I don't have time for this, okay?
有个动物要死了 那个动物也是解药的唯一机会
We are about to lose an animal and our only shot at the cure...
无论如何 我现在要跟戴维斯说话
Whatever it is, I need to speak with Davies right now.
我得确认他还活着
I need to make sure that he's still breathing.
好吧
Fine.
杰克逊
Jackson?
-这是怎么回事 -杰克逊
- What the hell is going on here? - Jackson.
-他死了吗 -就一会
- Is he dead? - Just for a minute.
快用蚂蚁
Use the ants.
杰克逊 怎么回事
Jackson, what the hell is going on?
稍等 艾莉森
Just hold on a second, Allison.
现在怎么办
Okay, now what?
我不知道 它们也没有开关
I don't know, they don't have an on/off switch.
蜥蜴要死了 除非... 什么情况
We are gonna lose this lizard unless we... What the?
是米奇吗 把电♥话♥给他
Is that Mitch? Put him on the phone.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
马上把电♥话♥给他
You put him on the phone now.
有人想找你聊聊
Someone wants to talk to you.
我要跟戴维斯说话
I need to speak with Davies.
-好 我看看能不能叫醒他 -什么
- Okay, let me see if I can wake him up. - What?
备用计划是什么 这个没用
What's plan B, 'cause it's not working!
什么没用
What's not working?
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
更难想象
And harder to imagine.
他醒了
He's back!
他醒了
He's back.
你用了抗毒血清
You used the antivenom.
懦夫
You coward.
你手上的信息比你的命值钱多了
The information you hold is far more valuable than your life.
算你走运
Lucky for you.
好了 艾莉森 你听到戴维斯的声音了
Okay, Allison, you heard Davies.
他还活着
He's alive.
现在快去找她
Now find her.
杰克逊
Jackson?
我不知道这发生了什么
I don't know what happened here,
也不想知道 但我们还要救蜥蜴
and I don't want to, but we've got a lizard to save.
所以你俩跟我来
So, you, you, come with me.
你留在这看着他
You, stay here with him.
这次尽量别再想杀他了
Try not to kill him this time.
我尽量
I'll try.
把那个注射器拿来
Grab that syringe.
给
Here.
现在你得给它膀胱抽血
Now, I need you to drain the bladder.
-什么 -我只有两只手
- What? - I've only got two hands here.
都在忙着处理蜥蜴的内脏呢
They're both wrist-deep in lizard guts.
来这边
Come over here.
看到那个像小栗子的东西了吗
See that thing right there, looks like a little chestnut?
-嗯 -把针插♥进♥去
- Yeah. - Just stick the needle in there
慢慢地拔出活塞
and pull back on the plunger. Slowly.
很好 应该够了
Beautiful. All right, that's enough.
干得漂亮 医生
Well done, doctor.
我拿来了除冰器
Hey. I grabbed the De-icer
以防它醒来
just in case our friend decides to wake up.
我们应该用不上
Hopefully we won't need it.
好了 缝合流血口
Okay, tying off the bleeder.
米奇
Mitch...
有冰
That's ice.
够了 退后
Okay, that's enough. Back off.
稍等 我可以的
Just give me a second,okay? I got it.
米奇 我没开玩笑
Mitch, I'm not messing around.
-退后 -杰克逊 你不能这么做
- Back off. - Jackson, you can't do that. Okay?
会杀了它的
You're gonna kill him.
两位 它的体温在下降
Guys, his body temperature's dropping.
-米奇 离开桌... -现在不行 杰克逊
- Mitch, get away from the Ta... - Not now, Jackson!
好了
Okay.
完成 去拿毯子
Done. Grab the blanket. Go.
快
Hurry up!
好了
All right.
可以了
Here we go.
好了
All right.
我去开冰箱
I'll get the freezer.
有人想来瓶冰啤吗
Anybody want a cold one?
我打赌这是动物变异以来
I'll wager that's the first time since this started
它们首次拯救了人类的生命
that an animal actually saved someone's life.
闭嘴
Keep your mouth shut.
说真的 动物还要杀多少人 你才能醒悟啊
Seriously, how many people do the animals have to kill before you wake up?
动物生病了
The animals are sick.
人生病 我们会带他们去医院
When people are ill, you take them to the doctor.
狗得了狂犬病 就得杀死
And when a dog has rabies, you put it down.
你不会去走遍世界找魔杖
You don't travel around the world looking for a magic wand.
你可能不喜欢这个事实
You may not like this,
但只有诺亚计划可以保护人类
but the Noah Objective is the only way to protect the people
拯救动物 这是罗伯特·奥兹自己说的
and save the animals. Robert Oz said so himself.
他对我亲口说出来我才会信
I'll believe that when I hear it come out of his own mouth.
告诉我他在哪
Tell me where he is.
没门
No.
如果你再问我这问题
And if you ask me that question one more time,
等你朋友杰克逊回来后
when your friend Jackson comes back,
我会把你的小秘密告诉他
I'm gonna tell him your little secret.
什么秘密
What secret?
你年轻时在乌维遇见杰克逊并不是巧合
That meeting Jackson in Uwei as a young man wasn't a coincidence.
你见罗伯特·奥兹儿子前
That you knew Robert Oz
早就认识罗伯特·奥兹了
long before you met his son.
罗伯特告诉你的吗
Robert told you that?
其实是你刚告诉我的
Actually, you just did.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
他说什么关于杰克逊爸爸的话了吗
Did he say anything about Jackson's dad?
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
莫桑比克
你要在没有达成目的情况下
You are going to leave this plane
离开这架飞机了
without what you came for.
这应该是你担心的 不是我
Sounds like something you should worry about, not me.
如果想要杰克逊
If you want Jackson,
那你就必须先经过我
you're going to have to go through me.
我杀过你一次 很乐意再杀你一次
I killed you once. And I will gladly do it again.
你们来找我的那一天
There's going to come a day very soon
马上就会到来
when you'll come looking for me.
不是今天 将军
Today is not that day, General.
所以你赶紧滚下我们的飞机吧
So get the hell off our plane.
走
Get.
艾莉森
Ah, Allison.
你一如既往地美丽
You look beautiful as always.
你的样子真是一团糟
You look like the dog's dinner.
这可能跟你的人有点关系
Your team may have had something to do with that.
您肯定说错了 将军
I believe you're confused, General.
不过这也可以理解
That's understandable,
毕竟你受到狮子的袭击后幸存了下来
given the stress of surviving a lion attack.
狮子袭击
A lion attack?
你的车队被狮子袭击时
You were taken hostage by a group of extremists
你被一群极端分子抓做了人♥质♥
when your convoy was overrun by lions.
是这样吗
Is that so?
是的
It is indeed.
我为什么要同意你这些胡说八道
And why would I agree to any of this nonsense?
因为我的人在组建委员会
Because my staff is assembling a committee to investigate
调查你的秘密行动
this little black-ops mission of yours.
国会调查肯定会
A congressional investigation
无限期拖延诺亚计划
would slow the Noah Objective to a crawl.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
不管你想走什么程序 都无法推迟计划 艾莉森
Oh, I think even all your red tape can't delay this, Allison.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表